Supportworks Reviews | Glassdoor

Supportworks Reviews

Updated Aug 28, 2019

4.8
Supportworks CEO Dave Thrasher (no image)
Dave Thrasher

"A place where I can truly do my best work."

Current Employee - Product Manager in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked at Supportworks since graduating. Over my time at Supportworks I've been challenged to do more and been given opportunities to push myself to new limits. When I think about what Supportworks has been for me and the teams I'ved worked with, it's been a place where they've provided us with all the tools our teams need to be successful. The limits of our success is up to how big we can dream it and how well... we can collaborate and execute together.

Cons

It's a diamond in the rough. If only people knew how much of an opportunity it could be for a place where they do their best work while working alongside others who are just as ambitious.

Supportworks2019-08-29
  2. "Great work environment. Great people."

Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Fulfilling work....products are used every day to stabilize and repair residential and commercial properties and to provide end-consumers with peace of mind. Freedom to innovate. Development of strong friendships with contractors within the network. Company is intentional about maintaining a strong, positive and productive culture. Building and amenities are top notch.

Cons

We attract highly capable and self-motivated people. While having a bunch of high performers is obviously in the "pro" category, people that aren't as driven have a harder time here.

Supportworks2019-08-21
  3. "Great team and company, just as advertised!"

Current Employee - Director of Business Development in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Great Culture of collaboration and teamwork *Honesty and Integrity *Opportunity for personal and professional growth *Fantastic work environment *Employee feedback is requested and acted upon

Cons

*The delicious food in the cafeteria makes access to "cheat meals" too easy?

Supportworks2019-08-14
  4. "A community you can thrive in"

Current Employee - Director in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Supportworks consists of a team of people that are genuine and committed to building something together. We have the freedom to grow and pursue a greater purpose in our careers.

Cons

As a fast growing company it is a challenge to keep our message and values in the forefront but I think we work hard to keep the culture the same.

Supportworks2019-08-13
  5. "Superb Culture"

Current Employee - Creative

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Leadership is transparent and works hard to ensure employees are valued Talented individuals - they hire tough and make sure the right people are on board Result is a great culture where everyone shares and lives the company values

Cons

Parental leave time falls a bit short.

Advice to Management

None. Working at Supportworks is a great experience.

Supportworks2019-08-09
  6. "Outstanding Team and Culture!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Papillion, NE

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone here is incredibly sharp and talented in there role--they're also very willing to help with questions.

Cons

No cons at this point

Advice to Management

Stay focused on investing in people and the positive culture

Supportworks2019-05-07
  7. "Fast pace, high impact, great people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Papillion, NE

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for more than a year

Pros

Redefining Our Industry truly is the guide for everything we do. It's amazing to come to work and know your purpose, as an individual, as a company and as a network.

Cons

The only real con is that there never seems to be enough time to implement all of the great ideas :)

Supportworks2019-05-07
  8. "Company is changing and growing."

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Bright people to work with. Traveling. Learning focused environment. Fun events like taking an afternoon off to see a movie and have drinks on the company. (this kind of thing happens about quarterly)

Cons

No true work from home program available. Traveling. Working nights, weekends, and conference. Conference is a 3 day yearly event where you will be asked to work 12 hour days interfacing with the customer base.

Advice to Management

If a boss is happy with the worker's performance, there should be no reason to force that worker to come into the office for a 40 hour week. Especially when they have no meetings some days. Provided they can fulfill their tasks from home. It would be good for the environment to reduce the number of cars on the road every day, and help people get back some time with their families. Especially considering how much... travel is involved with our jobs.

Supportworks2019-03-29
  9. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Is it really work if you enjoy what you do and love being around your team? Supportworks is a company (great group of people, friends and family) who truly cares about their people. They have a great culture and passion to help the dealers grow their own businesses.

Cons

As in any company there are growing pains, but I would say this is minimal.

Supportworks2018-08-24

"Why Supportworks?"

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for less than a year

Pros

I went through a 2-month hiring process with Supportworks until I was offered the position. This proved that Supportworks truly does care about who comes into the company and wants the candidate to be a right fit for the company culture. Although very lengthy of a process, I am grateful they do it the way they do. I was given (3) interviews: phone interview, in-person interview with my future boss along with a... company/building tour and in-person interview with the president and vice president of the company. I could feel the strong company culture as soon as I entered the office for my interviews. Everyone was so friendly, happy and smiling. Not something you see in every work place. Supportworks has been awarded the fastest growing company for a number of years and that made me want to get involved while the company was still on the uphill climb. Below I have bulleted some main points that made me want to work at Supportworks while I was on the job hunt: o Company culture & family-oriented company o Young company that is growing rapidly & lively atmosphere o Values, mission, purpose statements

Cons

No cons needed, Supportworks is truly an extraordinary place to work!

Advice to Management

Keep up everything that is already being done and continue to grow as you are for the company.

Supportworks2018-02-12