Supreme Beverage Company Reviews | Glassdoor

Supreme Beverage Company Reviews

Updated Nov 15, 2018

Found 8 reviews

2.2
  1. "Warehouse Worker/Forklift Driver"

Current Employee - Warehouse Worker/Forklift Driver in Ambridge, PA

I have been working at Supreme Beverage Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Steady work and a excellent Boss very Helpful about anything u need or want.

Cons

Not a big fan of some of my co-worker's too lazy always looking for a short cut and they take to many cigarette break's

Advice to Management

I like to hard and get it right the first time I don't like people hovering all over my shoulder watchn my every move u hired me to do a job let me do it.

Supreme Beverage Company2015-06-24
  2. "Disgraceful"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tanner, AL

I have been working at Supreme Beverage Company full-time

Pros

Ehhh, it's a paycheck and that's about it. You get to meet interesting people throughout the day but other than that....not many pros.

Cons

Owners are more concerned about cutting literally every corner they can to ensure they get richer while we break our backs to put a cool $1 million profit in their bank every year. Went from blue cross insurance to some 3rd world country rated insurance company who does nothing for you after charging $700+ per month. The managers are all more concerned with working harder to find ways for non-management employees to... do their work for them, all the while taking long breaks, never leaving the office or helping. Very very rarely are you complimented as if you're just a number.

Advice to Management

Care more for your workers, the ones making YOU rich. Give us better insurance, an end of the year bonus of even just a half or quarter of 1 percent of sales to show we are appreciated. How much silver must we line your pockets with while we scrape pennies to fix our broken backs? Dont tell us you care about us, show it, when one employee passed after 30 years of killing himself for the company not 1 upper... management or owner showed to pay respects. Dont tell us you care about us, show it. And not a $100 Walmart gift card, something that truly shows you care for the common worker.

Supreme Beverage Company2018-11-16
  3. "Office Staff"

I worked at Supreme Beverage Company full-time

Pros

Some nice people work there.

Cons

Imagine doing the workload of 3 or 5 people, without having the time.

Supreme Beverage Company2018-08-07
  4. "Terrible job"

I have been working at Supreme Beverage Company full-time

Pros

Freedom , gain experience,friendly environment

Cons

Terrible company to work for! Low pay, no communication with supervisors

Supreme Beverage Company2018-06-13
  5. "Merchandiser"

I have been working at Supreme Beverage Company

Pros

It pays on time and honest work

Cons

You are under paid for the amount of work

Supreme Beverage Company2016-05-31
  6. "good"

I have been working at Supreme Beverage Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

good location , easy work

Cons

old equiptment, low pay. no benifits

Supreme Beverage Company2014-09-26

"Don't work there!!!!!!!"

Former Employee - Sales in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Supreme Beverage Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Supreme was a great company it used to pay well had fun working there till new management now the company did care years ago they did make you fell like family but trust me things change!

Cons

Poor management skills to lower level employees took pay away from hard working long term workers now it's very hard for them to keep people look else where please you will regret working for supreme long hours with low pay high turn over rate....

Advice to Management

Change upper management and try to work with what they have plus go back to get all the great employees they lost because of doing so wrong very political money hungry with greedy management ......

Supreme Beverage Company2014-06-03

"Overall was a good experience but it could really be a good place to work with improvements."

Former Employee - Inventory Manager in Huntsville, AL

I worked at Supreme Beverage Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The owners seem to care about the employees. Access to events and discounts for products can be a plus.

Cons

Very reactionary to circumstances rather than having policies in place before things go wrong. Departments others than sales often do not get the recognition and compensation. Branch level management can be very demanding and not always empathetic.

Advice to Management

Display strong leadership but value subordinates more and be more empathetic and open to suggestions from the front line work force.

Supreme Beverage Company2014-04-18