SureCall Client Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

SureCall Client Services Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2016

3.3
SureCall President and CEO Desiree Bombenon (no image)
Desiree Bombenon

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Client Services

I have been working at SureCall full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Great core values -Shows appreciation for their employees -Supportive team -Room for growth in the company -Great training philosophies & systems in place -Encourages healthy living and work/life balance

Cons

Through growing and changing, every company has to learn to adapt to the changes and figure out what works and is the best way of doing things. Some people do not like change, but I think it keeps things interesting and innovative. The way the world is going, is ever changing and learning so it is great to be with a company that is doing the same thing.

Advice to Management

Continue with the great core values and the innovative path they are going on!

SureCall2016-07-19
  2. "Client Services"

Current Employee - Client Services in Calgary, AB

I have been working at SureCall full-time

Pros

This company has many pros to it including the people, culture and our clients and partners. We have a great team and great leaders. Training and education are an ongoing basis within SureCall. We participate in weekly meetings that allow us to provide transparency within the organization and departments; we have monthly administrative meetings to help educate the entire team on what is going on within the company as well as corporate retreats out of the office 2-3 times per year. Incentives are a key factor in our organizational culture. We have several different areas where incentives are provided. With our agents and in relation to incentives based on performance SureCall has our Make a Wish that allows for one of our top performers to be granted at the end of the year, volunteer Wednesdays that allow the staff to take a Wednesday during the month to go volunteer at an organization of their choice and weekend getaways going house boating or out annual Christmas parties held in both Calgary and Abbotsford.

Cons

I would say that there are no cons of working within this company. They treat the employees just like family and we have and amazing group.

Advice to Management

Our management is great and I feel that we have had great mentor ship, especially from our CEO.

SureCall2016-07-19

"Don't work here. Period."

Former Employee - Client Services in Calgary, AB

I worked at SureCall full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They will entice you with fancy trips (that you still have to pay for) and there are some incentives for first line staff.

Cons

They promote family above anyone else, skilled or not. They lie and offer you "promotions" that never happen. They drive away good talent. They have you LIE TO CUSTOMERS but PREACH TRANSPARENCY. No one on the management team is accountable so you can expect to be someone's escape goat at some point. They will fire you without warning, or make life so miserable you want to leave. They will change your schedule without warning. They demand 24/7 availability. They will call you all hours of the day and night when they need something, regardless as to what you have going on in your personal life. The technology often does not work and it's virtually impossible to get support. Overall - this place is unbearable.

Advice to Management

Promote TALENTED people, and FIRE incompetent managers. Also, don't say something if you won't follow through. Make you look cheap and tawdry.

SureCall2016-07-12