Surepoint Lending Reviews | Glassdoor

Surepoint Lending Reviews

3.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Doug Lebda

1. "If you have: Drive, work ethic, a positive mental attitue, and are coachable....this is the only place to be!"

Current Employee - Senior Loan Advisor in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Senior Loan Advisor in Louisville, KY

Pros

The ability to earn what you are worth coupled with flexibility to enjoy time with family by working the right times instead of simply a set of hours dictated based on what may be best for a manager.
    Sure Point Lending was voted best place to work in Kentucky 2 times and was runner up another year.
    SurePoint Lending has opened new offices in Nashville, TN. & Indianapolis, IN. recently. There have been multiple promotions and they are looking to expand futher in other states. This means future growth and opportunity!

Cons

I have loved everything about working with my team and with SurePoint Lending. I just wish I knew about the company sooner!

Advice to Management

Keep coming up with creative ways to incent your employees...Vegas trips, flat panel TV's, trips to Paris...truly amazing!

2. "Average"

Former Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Tampa, FL

Pros

Willing to train new people in the business

Cons

Expect allot give very little

"Great atmosphere"

Former Employee - Loan Advisor in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Loan Advisor in Louisville, KY

Pros

The culture is awesome. Management is very transparent and easy to get along with. There is ample room for growth and we are one of the few mortgage companies doing well. There is definately a work hard play hard culture

Cons

Often time you need to work very long hours both on the nights and weekends. We are in the business of contacting people so you have to be here making phone calls at weird times to get in touch with them. Some months are great financially, while other months you could have bad luck and make a very small paycheck.

Advice to Management

Continue the great culture, but try to guarantee more income

5. "Great work environment"

Current Employee - Loan Advisor
    Current Employee - Loan Advisor

Pros

Fun place to work, great people. They have a pretty solid training program to get you into the mortgage business. The oportunity is there to make money if you work for it.

Cons

commission only job. You have to hustle every day to pick up a loan from the overworked internet leads you have.

Advice to Management

Be more competitive in rates

6. "Past job"

Former Employee - Banker
    Former Employee - Banker

Pros

I was a good place to work at.

Cons

I have no issues with them.

Advice to Management

None