SurveySay Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated July 13, 2017

3.4
Robert Dolafi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"I was very happy to work for the previous employer and aquired many new skills as well."

Pros

The hours we're great, close to home, vacation and sick pay, lovely company parties which also involved families to enjoy, they even paid for me to take an excel class to help sharpen my skills even more.

Cons

It was a position that required a lot of multi/tasking and if you were not a high energy, quick thinking, decision maker, and had confidence.. it would be tough at times..

Advice to Management

Please give second thought to employees when they bring information to you about other management personnel breaking company policies.

"CNA"

Current Employee - Texas in Coldspring, TX
    Current Employee - Texas in Coldspring, TX

I have been working at SurveySay part-time

Pros

Fun and exciting things you get to see and do. . Free sample and most of all you can get paid. . Overall I do love making money and if reading a few questions and watching a video are two it's all good

Cons

Time consuming. . The advertisement of trying to get you to buy something I don't like I feel if you are looking for a job why should you have to spend money to make money. .

Advice to Management

I really don't have any advice for management. . Because as your employee. My job is to do whatever it takes to get the job done. . Weather I like it are not I will do my best to complete each task at hand. So no advice just bring on the money.

"Waste of time"

I worked at SurveySay part-time

Pros

None. There are no pros.

Cons

All of the survey companies I was referred to had horrible ratings when I reviewed online what their reputations were. This seems like a front door to a scam.

4. "Servers say"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

I worked at SurveySay part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Talking and making new Friends...getting to know a lot about the ppl you speak with rather you know what to say most of the time

Cons

The hardest thing is not getting mad...You have to stay nice and keep a smile on your face at all times

Advice to Management

You should just keep your mind open and on the job