68% would recommend to a friend
(8670 total reviews)
Dilip R. Vellodi
79% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible schedule my coworkers work from home" (in 253 reviews)
- "It’s a great company to work the environment and people there are great" (in 213 reviews)
- "Good benefits(Food vouchers/compliments card/life insurance/medical coverage and dental/medicine costs refunds);" (in 186 reviews)
- "It was wfh and the training was good" (in 163 reviews)
- "Good work environment and good for beginners" (in 162 reviews)
- "Low salary after the economics changed here in Egypt they don't raise the salary." (in 468 reviews)
- "Poor Management as far a employee needs are concerned." (in 376 reviews)
- "The pay is low and it does not really increase meaningfully as time goes on." (in 316 reviews)
- "Each and everything was wierd... Bad Managers..." (in 147 reviews)
- "No job security and people are used like animals or donkeys to take burden." (in 65 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sutherland and is not affected by filters.
Found 8,670 of over 9K reviews
Updated Dec 1, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 19, 2023Accounting SupervisorCurrent EmployeeTulsa, OK
Allows some remote work, good benefits, good paid time off
Not as flexible, small piece of large global companySutherland Response2mo
Thank you for the 5-star rating. We truly appreciate your feedback.
- 5.0Oct 2, 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Former Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Great teamwork, everyone was welcoming. I enjoyed working with Sutherland
Non that I know of
- 5.0Sep 11, 2023RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPittsford, NY
Inclusive, diverse, supportive work environment.
I cannot think of one con for Sutherland2Sutherland Response3mo
Appreciate your review and thanks for being part of our One Sutherland Team!
- 5.0Sep 6, 2023ServiceCurrent Employee
Answering calls booking appointments and also was selling items
Worked 2 years I have the experienceSutherland Response3mo
We appreciate you stopping by to let everyone know about your journey with us so far! Thank you!
- 5.0Aug 28, 2023Medical Billing Self Pay CollectorCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
I have been working for Sutherland global healthcare services for one year now and I love the job it’s the job I went to school for and the career path I choice my coworkers are friendly and the job is challenging yet interesting.
I don’t have a con for the job honestly the work can be hard at times but overall it’s a good place to work.
- 5.0Aug 7, 2023Customer Service AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLexington-Fayette, KY
I don’t think I have ever worked somewhere that the company actually cares for its employees! Sutherland really cares and you would be lucky to apart of the family.
I guess if I had to choose it would be that the pay is a little low.
Sutherland Reviews FAQs
Sutherland has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 9,224 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Sutherland to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
68% of Sutherland employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sutherland 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.