68% would recommend to a friend
(8670 total reviews)
Dilip R. Vellodi
79% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible schedule my coworkers work from home" (in 264 reviews)
- "It’s a great company to work the environment and people there are great" (in 217 reviews)
- "Good benefits(Food vouchers/compliments card/life insurance/medical coverage and dental/medicine costs refunds);" (in 186 reviews)
- "the company provides good training and has recreation places for the employees to relax and enjoy" (in 156 reviews)
- "Work environment is good and friendly" (in 156 reviews)
- "Low salary after the economics changed here in Egypt they don't raise the salary." (in 476 reviews)
- "Poor Management as far a employee needs are concerned." (in 377 reviews)
- "The pay is low and it does not really increase meaningfully as time goes on." (in 316 reviews)
- "Each and everything was wierd... Bad Managers..." (in 146 reviews)
- "No job security and people are used like animals or donkeys to take burden." (in 62 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sutherland and is not affected by filters.
Found 8,670 of over 9K reviews
Updated Dec 1, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Nov 30, 2023Corporate TrainerCurrent Employee
Good benefits and compensation compared to other companies in the same industry.
No opportunities to grow or develop a career.
- 1.0Nov 29, 2023Project ManagementFormer Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
Salary may be based on role you get in
Worst work culture when you work with longtimers. Senior management may be supportive but the veteran peers will make it difficult to survive1
- 4.0Nov 28, 2023Sports support professionalFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWindsor, ON
There tends to be a lot of slow periods where shifts are not busy, and the work is easy to grasp. Solid benefits. Managers are willing to be very flexible so long as you communicate.
Pay is on the low end, vacation is often denied by the scheduling department, with the reason always being "overbooked" (you will need to get in touch with your manager to work around this)
Sutherland Reviews FAQs
Sutherland has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 9,224 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Sutherland to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
68% of Sutherland employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sutherland 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.