What people are saying about Sutherland
Got a burning question about Sutherland? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Sutherland employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good way to work from home." (in 251 reviews)
- "It’s a great company to work the environment and people there are great" (in 207 reviews)
- "Good benefits(Food vouchers/compliments card/life insurance/medical coverage and dental/medicine costs refunds);" (in 179 reviews)
- "Good work Environment and Employment" (in 159 reviews)
- "It was wfh and the training was good" (in 154 reviews)
- "Low salary after the economics changed here in Egypt they don't raise the salary." (in 447 reviews)
- "Poor Management as far a employee needs are concerned." (in 367 reviews)
- "The pay is low and it does not really increase meaningfully as time goes on." (in 312 reviews)
- "Each and everything was wierd... Bad Managers..." (in 141 reviews)
- "No job security and people are used like animals or donkeys to take burden." (in 63 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sutherland and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 103 of over 9K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "night shift"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Apr 2, 2021Sales AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCochin
Good work ambience and culture
Low salary and night shiftSutherland Response3y
Good day, and thank you for reviewing us. As an employee-first company, we aim to provide a comfortable and professional environment in which all our folks can grow and flourish. Thank you for letting us know where we may have opportunities to further improve. Best wishes!
- 4.0Jul 19, 2023Client ServicesCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCochin
Friendly atmosphere and coworkers .
Less salary and night shiftSutherland Response2mo
We appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss your experience further, don't hesitate to reach out to us at SutherlandExperience@sutherlandglobal.com. We would love the opportunity to resolve any issues.