KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Swank HealthCare Reviews

Updated Dec 4, 2015

Found 1 of over 1 reviews

1.0
Swank HealthCare  Tim Swank (no image)
Tim Swank
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,889

959 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

TRUE sales people, keep looking. Swank Healthcare is a mess.

Dec 4, 2015 - Account Executive - Swank Healthcare in Saint Louis, MO
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Good benefits 2. Account managers 3. Manage your own travel schedule 4. I hear they're building a Starbuck's by the building

Cons

Unfortunately the cons severely outweigh the pros. I could go on and on about how management continued to engage in unethical behavior and take this review down a personal path. But I'm going to stop here and direct my review to why Swank Healthcare is failing and will continue to fail from a business standpoint. 1. No ongoing training 2. Lack of leadership. Now, they do have someone in there and he is purely a numbers jockey. No guidance, coaching, mentoring... managing 3. Lack of or no innovation. They have two LMS systems they sell, both are behind and equivalent to Windows 95. They used to have an R&D department but got rid of it because they didn't see any value. Really. 4. Inflexibility to adapt to the ever changing tech scene. They aren't a few steps behind, they're about 10 football fields behind. Basically, the only people that purchase the product are broke or rural hospitals, and those are being bought up. The only thing keeping this division afloat is their military contracts and when I left, that was in trouble.

Continue reading