Swingle Collins & Associates Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Producer"

I have been working at Swingle Collins & Associates full-time

Pros

Autonomy, flexible schedule, opportunity for professional development and community involvement, high earning potential, residual income, no two days are the same, work-life balance, ability to compete on business since we have multiple carriers, establishing relationships with clients, educating them on insurance, helping people...and the list goes on.

Cons

Hours can be long, the first 5 years is a grind, constantly on and plugged in

2. "Warm & Welcoming"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Swingle Collins & Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Goals and objectives are clear, but management allows autonomy & freedom to get there the way that is best suited for my way of working ... perfect for anyone who is self-motivated!

Cons

When I find one I'll check back in here and update my rating. So far don't have any con to mention!

"Commercial Lines"

Former Employee - Commercial Lines in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Commercial Lines in Dallas, TX

Pros

1. Company continues to make money and succeed. Owner is doing VERY well. Top sellers known as "Producers" are as well. That group are the only ones with the ( tiny) offices.
    2. Covered parking in garage.
    3. People who don't know any better stay for years. They even believe it's a great place to work.

Cons

Door control cards time every bathroom trip, every time in and out of the office suite. Must use a time card system like your first job at ... No place to EVER make a personal phone call, everyone is in a cubicle, not even a conference room to use; even the stairwell is locked except for emergencies. PTO is strongly discouraged. Very Stepford Wives place to work. I lasted almost 4 years. Too stifling, your every move is under surveillance! They have cameras throughout the office. The building itself has no place to walk, outside space to enjoy, etc. Either drive away for lunch or be in the awkward lunchroom space filled with everyone face-down in their phones not having any conversation. So glad I'm onto a far better opportunity since having the good sense to leave there!

Advice to Management

Trust those who work for you. Lighten up the non-standard strictness of this place.

5. "Producer"

Current Employee - Producer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Producer in Dallas, TX

Pros

Great place to work. Very entrepreneurial.

Cons

Flat organization so not a lot of training and guidance. Must be self driven to succeed.

"Commercial Associate"

Former Employee - Service Assistant in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Service Assistant in Plano, TX

Pros

There's nothing to say about that company.

Cons

To many reason's to not work at that company.

Advice to Management

Nothing to advice