KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 51 of over 52 reviews

4.0

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Swish: A company that works together, with a sense of purpose.

May 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoy working at Swish, as the company is built on a positive company culture and coworkers truly act as a team. Here you can really tell people feel happy, appreciated, and satisfied with their job because of the welcoming atmosphere and the great work-life balance. At Swish, we want to see one another succeed and that to me is the differentiator! I would highly recommend joining this amazing team.

Cons

This isn’t a con, however, I believe it’s worth sharing when making a decision on your employer. Depending on how you see this, there is a high learning curve within the business. I see it as a challenge and the ability to learn daily! This is exciting to me, and you have to be open to the idea of continuous learning within your role.

Swish Maintenance Response

HR Generalist

Thank you for sharing your kind words, it means a lot to us and the entire team! We are happy to hear you feel supported and welcomed!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good Products but Unprofessional

Mar 27, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Products made by Charlotte Products

Cons

The Swish management team is seriously lacking. Constant changes in direction and far too much favoritism. It is like a constant whirlwind of strategies combined with the high school level mentality of managers.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee

A Caring Team

Dec 10, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Operations, Customer Service, Employee's, Product

Cons

Turn over In my experience some disconnect between management and sales.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Sales Rep

Mar 3, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Bangor, ME
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, good product line, thats about all not good company benefits no 401k

Cons

Too many to list, new COO is bad news negative and not helpful hires people who really cannot manage. Will FIRE employees in a heartbeat. No warnings. No way to know what you make for quota guessing game. Unorganized from top down. Turnover is what Swish does best. Sad because they do carry a vast array of products and machines that are quality. But a company is only as good as the last employee they fired and to me.thays once a month.

4 people found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Got totally sand-bagged!

Jun 4, 2014 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great products and easy - going environment. Might be a good job in Canada, but their US operations are totally backwards!

Cons

No management or logistical support. Very little training if any at all! ZERO loyalty... you're just a number to upper management and that's all they care about too... numbers (without spending any money to get them)! I was promised the world when I left a job to work for Swish and all I got was the run around and then fired when I couldn't hit their unrealistic numbers 4 months before they told me they expected me to, with NO warning... had no idea it was coming!

6 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Swish

Aug 14, 2022 - Shipping and Receiving
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great job. Friendly staff and employers.

Cons

None really. We moved away.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company!

Jul 3, 2022 - Sales Coordinator in Delta, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning opportunity for new employees

Cons

Less Salary less salary less salary

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growth Engine

Jun 13, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Swish Maintenance has a strong team culture that supports the employee journey. Its exponential growth offers many opportunities in every area of the business.

Cons

Social, political shifts and changes in mindset can be invigorating most of the time but can be difficult to navigate due to longstanding ways of thinking.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Innovative / Thought Leading Company

Jun 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team Support, Industry Knowledge, Care about their customers, Best Suppliers in the Industry

Cons

Relatively small Brand Recognition in Marketplace

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

great company to work for

Jun 2, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

on the job training, opportunity for advancement, recession proof industry, good people (for the most part), many long term employees, great family atmosphere, awesome customers

Cons

long hours, hard work, but rewarding

Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Reviews

Swish Maintenance Reviews FAQs

Swish Maintenance has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 52 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Swish Maintenance to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 33% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Swish Maintenance employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Swish Maintenance. This rating has improved by 22% over the last 12 months.

77% of Swish Maintenance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Swish Maintenance 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Swish Maintenance to be culture, benefits, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Swish Maintenance Job Seekers