Cover image for Symmetry Financial Group

73% Approve of CEO
3.5
Symmetry Financial Group Owners Casey Watkins, Brandon Ellison, and Brian Pope
Casey Watkins, Brandon Ellison, and Brian Pope

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Symmetry Financial Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Nashville, TN
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for with even better people who are always there to help you succeed.

Cons

none great place to work if you don't mind the grind of sales.

1. 3.0
        Jun 19, 2019
        Licensed Field Agent
        Current Employee, more than 1 year
        Los Angeles, CA
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Work your own hours. Stay at home job 60% of the time. Very positive environment. Great conventions to travel and meet people. Potential to recruit everyone you know. When your up - feels amazing to be there. And once you take a turn, well then, see below...

Cons

Let me explain to you - that - it pains me to write this. This company took me a long way. But what I never realized, is if you compaire them to other brokers, they are low on the compensation scale. Start at 60% - I have had offers to start at 70% and even 85%. If you don't like running a team and recruiting, then don't bother. If you manage to write enough business to make a living, you need to get help - you would need to hire people to set appointments. Your really running your entire business and your upline will give you the moral boost. The Con is the debt - you will end up going bankrupt, owe the IRS - and probably be reported to Vector and go bust. They pressure you into taking out more lead orders, it gets expensive. Ah - you best hope nobody charges back a deal. The business is a doggy dog world. The guys who recruit are at the top of the chain. The sad truth is I made my upline thousands, when I was going broke, he wouldn't loan me a dime to save my life. I was selling everything I own, and taking out more debt to pay for leads. I was a great agent, above average - in fact I made it much farther then 80% of the new hires. No benefits, No 401k, No insurance, once you pay for leads and benefits, you best hope your buying the $30 dollar leads to get some good clients. It is really hard, I think if you make it, you probably know how to run a business - not for an average Joe in my opinion.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Here at Symmetry, we strive to provide the best opportunity and resources to maximize an agent’s profitability. Our unique system affords agents the opportunity to make a great living while achieving their personal goals and objectives in the short, medium and long term. If you would like to discuss your feedback or concerns, please reach out to us at customerservice@sfglife.com.

2. Join the Symmetry Financial Group team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 442 Reviews
      </>Embed

Symmetry Financial Group Reviews FAQs

Agent professionals working at Symmetry Financial Group have rated their employer with 3.5 out of 5 stars in 442 Glassdoor reviews. This is a lower than average score with the overall rating of Symmetry Financial Group employees being 3.9 out of 5 stars. Search open Agent Jobs at Symmetry Financial Group now and start preparing for your job interview by browsing frequently asked Agent interview questions at Symmetry Financial Group.

Agent professionals rate their compensation and benefits at Symmetry Financial Group with 3.3 out of 5 stars based on 442 anonymously submitted employee reviews. This is 11.4% worse than the company average rating for salary and benefits. Find out more about Agent salaries and benefits at Symmetry Financial Group.

61% of Agent employees at Symmetry Financial Group would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has decreased by -22% in the past 12 months. Agent professionals have also rated Symmetry Financial Group with a 3.5 rating for work-life-balance, 3.9 rating for diversity and inclusion, 3.9 rating for culture and values and 3.5 rating for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Symmetry Financial Group Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.8K

Josh Strutt

Interested to know what the different types of renumeration packages are out there, along with salary: E.g., base salary + - Retirement/super contribution - # weeks leave / paid time off - # sick days - $$ signing bonus - $$ commission/ performance incentives based on perf. - $$ LTI's Be interesting to know what gets offered for those looking to negotiate packages

0 Comments

Mariano Pala

A few jobs applications I applied have been sitting for more than 2 months as active status. I even message some of the hiring managers that interviewed me. What is that even mean at this point?

1 Comment

UX Designer

Anyone here interviewed for a designer or any other role at PwC? I just got a self recording video interview request and wanted to understand the process and difficulty level of the questions. Thanks!

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 1,101 Symmetry Financial Group reviews submitted anonymously by Symmetry Financial Group employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Symmetry Financial Group is right for you.