Symmetry Financial Group Life Insurance Sales Person Reviews | Glassdoor

Casey Watkins, Brandon Ellison, and Brian Pope

"Love working here"

Current Employee - Life Insurance Sales Person in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Symmetry Financial Group has provided a great work environment, flexibility and training. Management encourages employee engagement and sharing ideas. The work has been challenging at times, need to be free evenings, but very interesting and rewarding helping people. 2 Years now, good money, maybe the best job that I have ever had.

Cons

I haven't found any. So far so good

Symmetry Financial Group2018-12-12

"Ever since I joined, SFG has made me better..."

Current Employee - Life Insurance Sales Person in Toledo, OH

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

When I first joined this company I was shy and really didn't know how I would perform in sales. But Symmetry helped train and cultivate my people skills to where I'm doing very well for myself now and I'm much more confident in my abilities. It's a pretty good company to work for if your looking for a job that offers you a lot of opportunities and helps you grow as a person.

Cons

No compaints!! You pretty much get what you put into it. If you're ready to learn and work with a positive attitude then you'll do great.

Symmetry Financial Group2018-12-09
  3. "There's room for growth"

Current Employee - Life Insurance Sales Person in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company offers a lot of opportunities and support to enable employees to grow. It is not unusual to find upper management hard at work in evening and weekend hours in order to accomplish a project and objective. Achievements in this firm occur at a rapid pace. I couldn't ask for a better employment opportunity and mentorship.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Symmetry Financial Group2018-12-11
  4. "This is a pretty awesome company to work for."

Current Employee - Life Insurance Sales Person

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group part-time for more than a year

Pros

I really love the opportunities Symmetry has brought me. The work environment is great and I've met tons of wonderful people through this job. There's a lot of room for growth and you'll learn a lot about sales and helping people to buy something that is really needed by every family

Cons

There are no downsides to working for SFG; you just have to be ready to work. If you show up and do your best than everything will work out just fine for you.

Continue reading
    Symmetry Financial Group2018-12-08
  5. "WORKING AT SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP."

Current Employee - Life Insurance Sales Person

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Symmetry Financial Group treats their employees really well. It is a platform with good benefits and a great culture for the fact that as an insurance sales person who spends no time in the office and rather all of the time meeting at the potential customers home, you get to actually have a hands-on consulting experience with the clients and thereby gaining an in depth relationship and knowledge about their needs. Also, SFG expectations and plans are, in all accounts considered, reasonable. Moreover, the company has a high sense of vision and gives their employees an opportunity for a promising future because the harder and smarter you work, the more you earn. They don't hold back with training and help.

Cons

Since becoming an employee of SFG last year, I have not (and I hope not to) experienced any real cons worth mentioning. I've always loved projects that challenge me. However, in as much as work-life balance can become challenging and expectations of beating deadlines and the competition becoming intense, it is always worth the while and seems manageable. (who hates competition though?)

Continue reading
    Symmetry Financial Group2019-06-22

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews