Symmetry Financial Group Reviews

4.5
Symmetry Financial Group Owners Casey Watkins, Brandon Ellison, and Brian Pope
Casey Watkins, Brandon Ellison, and Brian Pope

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "This company has a great culture(in 77 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with(in 54 reviews)
  • "The training is excellent.(in 48 reviews)
  • "Good Company to work with maybe the best i have ever worked for .And the money is good too(in 32 reviews)
  • "Great leadership starts at the top and this company's success continues to grow because of this company's solid and supportive leadership and forward thinking vision.(in 31 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Symmetry Financial Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Loveit, will be with SFG for the rest of my life

May 18, 2022 - Field Agent in Provo, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hands down the best team, training, technology and products in the industry.

Cons

Its hard to say, except maybe you have to understand that you are an independent contractor and your success depends on you actually working.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Broker

May 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Time off and work-life balance

Cons

Chargebacks, inconsistent income, shady carriers and products that never pay out to policy holders and contest to every claim. If you can strip your morals for money, this is a good fit for you, but not your clients. Make sure you tell your clients to read the fine print!

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Truly remarkable leadership and great company

Apr 27, 2022 - Senior Field Underwriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Constant pursuit of personal growth, mentorship and guidance

Cons

Must be self motivated to achieve

Symmetry Financial Group Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for choosing Symmetry. We are delighted to hear that Symmetry’s proven system has had such a positive impact on you and your life!

4. 3.0

Not for me.

May 11, 2022 - Insurance Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home and high commissions.

Cons

No base pay. Very not very accommodating and you have to invest your own money.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Work-Life Balance

Apr 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am amazed at how fantastic the work-life balance is with Symmetry! Management is very pro-active in ensuring that you are working smarter, not harder with terrific training for new employees. They emphasize having quality family/personal time (which I appreciate!), and also encourage and assist with finding charities to help!

Cons

WFH positions do take discipline.

Symmetry Financial Group Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Symmetry! Your comments bring to the forefront some of what sets Symmetry apart – the opportunity for agents to achieve a balance in their professional and personal lives. We are honored to share this journey with you.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Top Culture and Values

Apr 20, 2022 - Field Underwriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent training and mentorship. Both active income plus passive income opportunity. You are in control. For ambitious, disciplined, and coachable individuals who want more time and money control.

Cons

If you are not ambitious and open to develop yourself personally, this opportunity is not for you.

Symmetry Financial Group Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Symmetry! Our culture is something we’ve worked diligently to grow and nurture over the years – and we are so pleased to hear it has made an impact in your life as well.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company, Culture and Outlook!

Apr 20, 2022 -  in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong company with great outlook. As in any sales career it is what you put into it. Uplines are always willing to help, more like family even though we are all our own business owners. Great incentive trips offered. bonuses.

Cons

When you have to change something with the carriers of your personal information you have to do it yourself with each one. Other than that it's a great company!

Symmetry Financial Group Response

We are thrilled to hear that you are having a positive and fulfilling experience. At Symmetry, we strive to exemplify our core values every day and we are so pleased to hear from our agents who uphold the same values.

8. 4.0

It's Been an Experience

May 2, 2022 - Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home and being able to be with my kids more

Cons

Expenses at times, lead are not cheap and often re-sold even if clients have recently made a purchase because other agents are not following through with their job.

9. 4.0

Symmetry Administrative

Apr 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good flexible and helpful work environment

Cons

They have a weird business structure

Symmetry Financial Group Response

We are delighted that you’re having a positive experience with Symmetry. Thank you for embarking on this journey with us, and for sharing your feedback!

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Scam company makes you buy leads that are over a year old

May 17, 2022 - Insurance Sales Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Only pro. I got my insurance license

Cons

The amount of money you have to spend to get leads that have been sold over and over. No one updates the system. When you question it they never answer the questions. They sell around it. Found out early and only lost my 200 credit but still that hurts.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 786 Reviews

Symmetry Financial Group Reviews FAQs

Symmetry Financial Group has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 909 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Symmetry Financial Group to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Symmetry Financial Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Symmetry Financial Group. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

90% of Symmetry Financial Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Symmetry Financial Group 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Symmetry Financial Group to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Symmetry Financial Group Job Seekers