Symplicity Corporation Client Relationship SPecialist Reviews | Glassdoor

1 review

Client Relationship SPecialist

4.0
Matthew Small

"Wide variety of experiences, always learning something new, management is open to ideas and suggestions."

Current Employee - Client Relationship Specialist in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Client Relationship Specialist in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working from home is a great convenience factor. I love talking to clients and helping them work through problems or develop a new work flow. My opinions and suggestions are always taken into consideration either for new client features or changes to staff work flow. There are great benefits and management is flexible should you need to temporarily adjust your work schedule.

Cons

Working from home presents challenges. Work social connections are all online or over the phone. It can be difficult for some personalities to not see people throughout the work day. The other challenge is the office is in your home and it can be difficult to limit your work to the hours and days scheduled. I often work on weekends to get ahead or work on an issue (addicted to solving puzzles).

Advice to Management

Clients are charged for onsite trainings. The staff member who covers them should be monetarily rewarded as well as they may fall behind in work and have to work extra hours to catch up.