KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

98% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 72 of over 116 reviews

4.8
SynergisticIT President Avinish Singh (no image)
Avinish Singh

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company for technical growth

Jul 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company for technical growth

Cons

No cons, great company to work for.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

great place to work

Jun 24, 2022 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

good work culture,flexible work hours

Cons

not much to say about improvements

3. 5.0

Nice Company

Jun 14, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very nice place to work

Cons

No cons at this moment

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Jun 9, 2022 - SEO Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is good, Great work environment, Zero work pressure and Good culture.

Cons

Nothing is bad all these things is manage properly.

5. 5.0

Breakthrough to the IT

May 27, 2022 - Data Scientist in Fremont, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you don't have enough knowledge and experience or you just can't focus on one thing, they'll help you. My trainers were very good and I am absolutely sure that the risk was worth taking. Everyone among my teammates got their foot in IT.

Cons

Although the trainings are remote, you can't combine them even with any other part time job - sometimes you have no time for lunch. No life-work balance at all for the duration of the program (almost 10 months)

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Work Environment

Apr 28, 2022 - Machine Learning Engineer in Fremont, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good work environment and handsome salary

Cons

I did not find any negative part in this company.

Continue reading
  7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Success is counted sweetest by those who never succeed

Apr 13, 2022 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

before i start the review wanted to write a piece of a poem Success is counted sweetest By those who ne'er succeed. i Dont write reviews much but writing now as it a review well deserved. After being ignoredby like tens of companies after interviewing with them I was contacted ny a person from synergisticit who told about the program and told me it cost like 30 grand. I thought the person was crazy expecting me to shell that much amount when i had already spent a ton of $$$ for my bachelors . Did some research , read some stuff looked at reviews and stuff (felt undecided still) contacted some of their alumni over linkedin and then i decided to take the plunge. Paid like 10 grand upfront by maxing out 2 of my credit cards and some savings as i felt it was worth taking the plunge. I figured if I invested 10k and after 6 months or so got a job for 75k or more it would be worth it and i could recover my investment. took me 7 months in total to complete everything get prepped up and get 2 job offers one at 105k and another at 110k and I for once made the right decision which was a big decision and a big investment. I remember i had tears of joy when i got the email from the 1st employer about the job offer. God bless synergisticit and Ashish for helping me start on my technology career. The pain which i felt when i was rejected by so many employers and the joy i had when i finally got my offer can only be surmised by the emily blunt poem that you only appreciate success only and only once you have faced so many setbacks and defeats. Not going to recommend anyone about what to do or not to do. hundreds of places maybe thousands in our country for doing what synergisticit does but i guess Ashish summed it up best when he said its not what you do what matters but how you do it and how you execute and what leads to the final outcome. If after doing education or whatever you dont get a job then the whole process is just a waste of time. I am glad with me it was not. They delivered what they promised and they are honest . I am sure there may be others out there still after speaking to maybe like 30 of my friends i found them to be the best in terms of the end result. I wish synergisticit the best and the best to whosoever joins them as their motto is rightly so - the best programmers in the bay area. period

Cons

their pitch to have candidates join their program can be improved. They also had some jobs posted which kind of made it weird. If they have a good advertising program like other bootcamps do they will get thousands of candidates as their results are the best amongst everyone at least I am aware of . Even people from stanford joined synergistict but maybe they dont so many people.

Continue reading
  8. 5.0

Great company

Mar 9, 2022 - Full Stack Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work! The staffs are great!

Cons

Sometimes the progress is too fast!

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Big foot on the door

Mar 9, 2022 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to hone your skills and work on varied projects. Will get you ready with experience for most industries looking for data scientists.

Cons

can take around an year depending on previous experience

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A nice place to get trained

Mar 2, 2022 - Trainee in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's been so hard for me to find a job after graduation because of covid. SynergisticIT helped me a lot. And I got my certificates and a really decent job.

Cons

It could be really hard and busy sometimes. Be stern and study hard. There could be a lot of assignments.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews
</>Embed

SynergisticIT Reviews FAQs

SynergisticIT has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 116 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at SynergisticIT to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SynergisticIT employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SynergisticIT. This rating has improved by 24% over the last 12 months.

98% of SynergisticIT employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SynergisticIT 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at SynergisticIT to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be work life balance .

Popular Careers with SynergisticIT Job Seekers