Synergy Billing Reviews | Glassdoor

"People before Profits"

Current Employee - Denials Special Forces
    Current Employee - Denials Special Forces

I have been working at Synergy Billing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The CEO is amazing. He's always looking for ways to improve the quality of the company by investing in his employees through innovative ideas and fights for maintaining a positive culture. The department I'm in is very collaborative and we all work as one towards one goal, there are no isolates. As long as you focus on the people you are helping (synergy's purpose), it is an impulse to work hard and know you are appreciated for it and compensated equally. It's a fabulous place to work if you're looking for quality, professionalism, and room for growth!

Cons

If you're a negative person you will always look for a downside to something or everything. This is not the place for you.

2. "Wonderful Co-workers, Great Concept, But Missing something."

I worked at Synergy Billing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

On the surface everything is upbeat. If though it is a medium size company people know one another. It's like a family where you like some and tolerate others. Company is engaging people. They are trying and if the achieve even half of what they want Synergy will change the world.

Cons

Management doesn't listen. Rather cover up wrongs and pass buck. The are all surface and very shallow. Set lofty but obtainable goals but don't follow through. Instead try to distract with other minor wins. Constantly on the verge of losing clients. Usually do to the clients not asked right questions. Needs to authorize overtime to correct problems but since it would eat into profit.

Advice to Management

Management doesn't listen to people. They review employees but not Mangers. If they took annoymous survey they would find that half their managers are ineffectual and not liked. All are likable just not respected.

3. "Ideal Work Place, Horrible Job"

I have been working at Synergy Billing full-time

Pros

Upbeat and positive environment. Says want to continue employees education. Big plans for the future. Charming and Intelligent owner/leader who is very good at pumping people up. The employees are fun and intelligent.

Cons

Loyal employees kicked to the curb if they disagree with management. They manufacture reasons to fire people. The only people who advance are skinny blondes or manipulative kiss ups.

Pretend to be there for their for the employees by helping them get were they need to go. However, do not listen and put employees in wrong positions and miss deadlines.

Very image conscious and after a while it comes disingenuous as they pull employees into pictures to post to social media.

Imply the pay and benefits will be good and you will be rewarded if you stay. However, never live up to that.

Benefits are horrible. Pay out a lot for insurance and still have huge co-pays and very large deductibles. Cost a lot get very little. They hire a lot of people who are getting Medicaid/Food Stamps/etc. Get the tax incentive for that and then those poor people lose benefits and don't make enough to cover expenses.

Advice to Management

Practice what you preach. If you say something don't ignore it when someone brings it up and says your not doing it. If we meet are deadlines and expectations than you should meet yours. Stop passing the buck and be honest.

Start being what you say you want to be. A profitable, forward thinking, company who cares about FQHC's and people.

You have very positive loyal employees. Be genuine with them.

4. "This company is a JOKE"

I have been working at Synergy Billing full-time

Pros

You get paid weekly and two weeks vacation that is accrued over the first year.

Cons

No flex hours, raises are low or non existent

Advice to Management

This company is NOT consistent with any of their day to day operations. They are all about having a good appearance. They do not pay well nor do they treat their employees with respect. They are known to terminate employees with no good reasons. The CEO thinks that he is GOD. They don't care about their clients that they do work for until they are about to lose that client. I would never recommend anyone to work for this company.

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Front Ofiice Coordinator in Daytona Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Front Ofiice Coordinator in Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at Synergy Billing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working here just a month but it feel like home! Everyone has made feel so welcome. The leadership and the guidance that as been given to me front the start has been amazing. All the fun events we do make me want to get up and come to work in the morning

Cons

I think everything has been great

"AR"

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable in Daytona Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Accounts Receivable in Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at Synergy Billing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great coworkers and growth opportunity

Cons

None that I have really come acrosd

"Amazing Company with Amazing People"

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Daytona Beach, FL
    Current Employee - QA Analyst in Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at Synergy Billing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company wide values that exceed all others. Everyone in the company is so upbeat and friendly. The only company I know that cares so much about the community and is ready and willing to give back.

Cons

I don't really have and con's at this point in time.

Advice to Management

I think that we could all benefit from receiving the FQHC training the first couple of weeks we're employed. I was in my current position for 3 weeks before I started the training. I did a lot of research from home so that I could perform my job duties without asking a million questions. I would also love to see expanded SOP's for each client to include more payers.

"It's all a front the company is a revolving door"

I worked at Synergy Billing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get paid weekly

Cons

It's not what you know, it's who you know or sleeping with. This company has no respect for peoples skills, if you don't look like a barbie you won't get promoted. Management only promote if you do them favors!!!

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, people talk for a reason.

"On-boarding"

I have been working at Synergy Billing full-time

Pros

They really have made me feel welcome and it's a very positive environment. I haven't been here long, but I feel fully supported to do my best work.

Cons

At this time I've come across no real cons.

"I love going to work every morning!"

Current Employee - Claim Reviewer in Daytona Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Claim Reviewer in Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at Synergy Billing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive atmosphere, friendly staff. They encourage the employees to be honest and open. The CEO even does a new hire lunch for all the most recent employees!

Cons

Haven't come across any major issues so far. You will run into cons in every workplace. I have run into a few people who seem annoyed when new people start and come across negative. However, the awesome management and the friendly staff overpower that little negativity.

Advice to Management

It's great to feel cared for by management!