Synergy Solutions Reviews

Updated Oct 24, 2019

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Oct 24, 2019 - CIO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity and culture was great

Cons

No cons come to mind

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great staffing company to work with!!

Aug 19, 2015 - .NET Developer in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The recruiters were active and passionate and made the overall process a great experience. I was assisted through the entire process and provided a great introduction to my current placement. I was walked through the front door and introduced to my manager on my first day and look forward to working with them in the future.

Cons

The only Con is that once I was placed at the job, I wasn't able to connect with my recruiter and other staff at Synergy as often as while I was going through the process. The staff is high energy and extremely positive.

Continue reading

Synergy Solutions Response

CEO

Thank you! In the future, feel free to contact your recruiter and account managers as often as you'd like. We love the feedback from our placements.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sure beats cookie cutter corporate world !!!!

Jul 25, 2017 - Technical Recruiter in Warren, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a young company but there is an obviously solid business model. Growth has been phenomenal and I have seen amazing returns via commissions. My ideas have been very well received by the owners and my opinion has been valued tremendously. I am super happy that I left the corporate, high turnover environment!

Cons

Long hours sometimes but that is to be expected.

Continue reading

Synergy Solutions Response

CEO

Thank you for sharing your experience working with Synergy Solutions! We value our employees!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews