Found 286 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and inexpensive" (in 394 reviews)
- "Good pay which is higher than 21 for experienced pickers 27.61 is the base for experienced pickers" (in 341 reviews)
- "There are a lot of really great people working hard everyday to do the right thing." (in 180 reviews)
- "Good money for warehouse ..always overtime ..stable job..benifits package pretty good as well.." (in 78 reviews)
- "The training is great and plenty of it." (in 73 reviews)
- "Poor management extremely long hour its paid slave work be ready to work 6 days a week" (in 177 reviews)
- "The hours are long (endless really) and finding work/life balance is a daily struggle." (in 158 reviews)
- "No work life balance since you're so exhausted you can't do anything on the weekends and have no time when you get off work." (in 126 reviews)
- "Terrible upper management." (in 67 reviews)
- "Certain managers are downright rude and more concerned with advancing their own career than the department they manage" (in 52 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sysco and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Aug 2, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great company to work for Need to use your brain first and strength second
Long hours but for the pay and at the end of the week it was all worth it .
- 5.0May 9, 2023Delivery DriverFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsPalmetto, FL
There is plenty of work for those who want to work long hours and for those who don't. Equipment is no where near updated, but the pay more than makes up for it.
Long hours, out dated equipment, bi-weekly checks and ALWAYS WORKING ON SATURDAYS!Sysco Response5mo
At Sysco, we’re constantly striving to be the best employer possible. Your feedback helps us to do that! Thank you for your kind words. We wish you luck with your future endeavors!