Systel Business Equipment Reviews | Glassdoor

Systel Business Equipment CEO Keith Allison
Keith Allison
  1. "Awesome company"

Current Employee - Service Technician in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at Systel Business Equipment full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Loved the atmosphere of the workplace Had fun Room to grow Great team Good learning experience

Cons

I should've stayed with the company No cons No cons No cons No cons

Systel Business Equipment2019-04-15
  2. "Amazing Company! Awesome Culture! Wonderful Work Environment!"

I have been working at Systel Business Equipment full-time for more than a year

Pros

A job that I'm happy & excited to come to everyday. Family-owned and operated --- and really feels like a family... Coworkers truly care about you and so does upper management. They even know you by your name. You're not just a number. Lots of fun in and out of the office - team building and morale boosting events like nights out at the regional theater or to see the ice hockey team in addition to training opportunities,...

Cons

Only con is the we're such a large company with branches all over the state of NC and GA it's hard to get to see everyone all the time - except really once a year at our holiday party - Systelebration - which is amazing by the way!

Systel Business Equipment2019-04-08
  3. "Regional company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Systel Business Equipment full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Excellent local people to work with in Atlanta

Cons

Management at corporate seems distant at times

Advice to Management

More local autonomy

Systel Business Equipment2018-12-15
  4. "Wonderful Environment"

I have been working at Systel Business Equipment full-time

Pros

I've been working for systel for 12 years now and I've loved every minute of it! Kind people, good environment, room to grow.

Cons

Not much to say here

Systel Business Equipment2018-11-12
    • "Nothing but great things to say"

I have been working at Systel Business Equipment full-time for more than a year

Pros

-I can honestly say that this company cares about its employees. I see them go above and beyond each and every day to provide incentives for the staff and make the workplace a pleasant environment. Having worked for some seriously corrupt companies before, I suppose I am very appreciative and can truly see the good in Systel. -The pay is great, especially compared to other jobs in the area in the same job category as...

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The majority of the employees that I have spoken with are extremely happy so I would suggest keeping up your management style.

Systel Business Equipment2018-01-09
    • "Sales Support Admin."

Current Employee - Sales Support/Receptionist in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at Systel Business Equipment full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Family oriented company that has great company standards. Proffessional, customer service goals, coupled with state of the art technology offers the Systel environment a pleasant, team building environment. It starts with the example of Mr. Keith Allison. It is a privilege to work for this company.

Cons

No company is perfect, however, Systel manages to stay in tune with its employees. Communication is important and essential ; it is the key to keep companies running smoothly. I truly see the efforts made through our HR staff and administration staff to better this situation.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep lines of communication open. Continue to praise and encourage. Thanks for setting the example.

Systel Business Equipment2017-12-16

January 16, 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad that you are enjoying your career here at Systel. It means the world that our emphasis on company culture, communication and employee engagement is being recognized. We value the work that you're doing!

• "Major Account Manager"

I have been working at Systel Business Equipment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Systel cares about their employees. The owner invests back in the company.

Cons

Vacation time does not roll over.

Systel Business Equipment2017-12-16

January 16, 2018

Thank you for your 5-star review! Our employees and our customers are what keeps our business thriving. We appreciate you and all the work that you do! Oh - and you can always accrue personal time if you need to rollover anything. Just something to keep in mind. ;)

• "Great place to grow!"

I have been working at Systel Business Equipment full-time

Pros

Family atmosphere, good benefits and work environment

Cons

Growing so fast and haven’t been able to staff accordingly. They are working to resolve that.

Advice to Management

Continue to include those working in the areas you are making changes so you get hands on input.

Systel Business Equipment2017-12-13
    • "Corporate Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Pros

I genuinely enjoy working for Systel. Management cares about the people who work here and believe in a family oriented company and culture. We work hard but also have fun and are rewarded for our accomplishments and achievements at the end of the year holiday party. This company is the best balance of family and corporation being that Systel is the largest business equipment dealer in the Southeast!

Cons

I do not have an negative feedback to provide at this time.

Systel Business Equipment2017-12-11
    • "Par Runs the Course"

I have been working at Systel Business Equipment full-time

Pros

Great management, they really do care about keeping you with the team. Family mentality.

Cons

Takes care of the big fish, then the little.

Systel Business Equipment2017-11-17

January 10, 2018

Thank you so much for your 4 star review and we're glad you appreciate the dedication and hard work of our management team and family atmosphere. We certainly value our tenured employees but the advice and input of our new staff is helping us drive change and improvements. We encourage ...

Found 26 reviews