System Pavers Reviews
69% would recommend to a friend
(163 total reviews)
90% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is given an unsupervised iron control of employees." (in 6 reviews)
- "When you are commission only, solid qualified leads are a must!" (in 5 reviews)
- "And the managers each have a favorite they feed all the big and best deals to, it’s Kinda lame and all the DC’s talk about it." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of System Pavers and is not affected by filters.
Found 163 of over 165 reviews
Updated Oct 31, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.0Oct 31, 2023Field Marketing AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Being outside is always nice, especially if it is in a clean and safe neighborhood.
Not a 40hr/wk position, ineffective leadership, regularly treated poorly due to soliciting at people's doors, depending on location-expect drama, too many meetings that do not aid in production,
- 2.0Jul 21, 2023Project ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearRedmond, WA
A company with plenty of potential for the industry and market.
"Project managers" are actually field supervisors for subcontractors without any disciplinary authority, budget visibility, or any training or certification in project management principles. Contracts are designed by sales people without a review process with the associated project managers, resulting in incomplete designs that vary in quality and accuracy. Scope creep is common and cost management difficult as there is no cross-functional training or process improvement in place. Ethics are quietly ignored or verbally dismissed as "raising too many red flags", resulting in everything from loss of potential clients and work crews to L&I/OSHA violation fines. If you need a work truck and aren't concerned about ethical business practices, enjoy a sales-driven team and antiquated "good old boys" culture, then System Pavers is the place for you.2
- 5.0Aug 30, 2023Field Marketing AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSanta Ana, CA
System Pavers is a fantastic company, and after working for/with them, you quickly realize why they are an industry leader for outdoor remodeling.
I drive quite a bit every day, so if you aren't a big fan of constant travel, you might have a hard time adjusting.
- 5.0Aug 11, 2023Marketing AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSanta Ana, CA
This is the best team I have ever worked with. Everyone really cares about doign a really good job, and supporting eachother. I like it a lot.
It can be really stressful sometimes and there is always a lot happening as we grow.
- 5.0Jan 5, 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great salary. Fully autonomous job. Company provides every resource for their PMs to succeed.
Sometimes the hours are long1
- 5.0Nov 22, 2022Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
System Pavers stands behind what they say. Good pay and benefits.
Can be stressful. Work life balance can be hard to manage.1
System Pavers Reviews FAQs
System Pavers has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 165 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at System Pavers to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
69% of System Pavers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated System Pavers 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.