System Pavers Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
System Pavers CEO Larry Green
Larry Green

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Flexible Schedule, Extremely Supportive Management, Fun & Exciting Office Environment, Unlimited Earning Potential" (in 6 reviews)

• "Great work environment, with great people that work there" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons to this company" (in 5 reviews)

• "Can be very challenging and fast-paced at times, not really a low-stress job" (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at System Pavers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

System Pavers has been a great choice for my career as they allow me to earn my potential and they are taking the company to the next level. The on boarding and support that you receive from not only your manager but from the CEO down is something I have never received in my career. They stand behind the vision, mission and process in which they follow that has proven to work for all.

Cons

The only con that I could even say is that there is so much potential to improve the hardscape of so many homes that there is truly allot of sales to close.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work that you have done for so many years by giving every employee the opportunity to earn and learn their potential! System Pavers is a great model.

2. "Not Easy but very Rewarding position"

Current Employee - Senior Designer in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Designer in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at System Pavers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

making people’s dreams come true, no two days are the same, challenging

Cons

Huge territory, long hours

Advice to Management

Keep it up

3. "Best Career Move I've Ever Made"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at System Pavers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Top notch ownership. Company has been around forever. Integrity is at a high level from top to bottom. Freedom with my schedule. Best work/life balance I've ever experienced. And an entire company who truly cares about my success and well-being.

Cons

There are no cons to mention.

"Great company but should be a 1099 gig. Not sure how they skirt that law with zero$ base pay"

Current Employee - Senior Design Consultant in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Senior Design Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at System Pavers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great commissions. Great team. Passionate leadership. They feed you leads. You should close about 20% and can make close to six figures.... maybe one or two sales reps are breaking six figures but that’s only because the best handpicked leads will go to them...

Cons

Soooooo much driving! Soooo much mileage that you cannot write off on your taxes!!! Soooo much $$$$ to maintain your vehicle!
    Lots of No’s and Never call you backs. And the managers each have a favorite they feed all the big and best deals to, it’s Kinda lame and all the DC’s talk about it.

Advice to Management

Figure out a good solid base pay or make it a 1099.... so much time and money being wasted....

System Pavers Response

Dec 14, 2018 – Corporate Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your post. To address some of your comments our Design Consultants are hired as an Outside Salesperson who earns commissions based on their personal sales. The benefit to being an... More

5. "My System Pavers Review"

I have been working at System Pavers full-time

Pros

Pay is great, atmosphere is amazing, there’s so much positive energy, and it’s fun.

Cons

Maybe call center could set more solid leads.

Advice to Management

Improve communication between call center, construction and sales department.

6. "Great place to call home"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at System Pavers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

High energy environment where everyone wants to help new and even veteran employees thrive and excel

Cons

Not any to speak of other than driving and late night hours

Advice to Management

Keep people in training accountable! if new employee can’t or won’t make the effort to shine in training they shouldn’t be given the opportunity to work for sp

7. "Amazing Company Culture!!!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Union City, CA
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Union City, CA

I have been working at System Pavers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone I work with is so helpful and informative. The hiring managers really want you to excel and they will go above and beyond to make sure you will! I am truly impressed by the company's efforts to ensure that you are victorious in whichever role you are placed in. The training they have for the designated positions is very in depth and it prepares you for the road ahead! Definitely come work for System Pavers if you are looking for that special career change that will transform your life! You won't regret it!

Cons

I have no cons to mention.

Advice to Management

Continue their mastered craft!

8. "Sets a Standard of Excellence for the Industry"

I have been working at System Pavers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Having years of experience in the industry, the professionalism, vision, goals & expectations at System Pavers are unmatched elsewhere. Integrity is apparent in everything System Pavers does...from day to day internal operations to the experience provided to Customer.

Cons

There are no notable Cons. System Pavers gives employees every opportunity to succeed. An individual who has the desire to commit to goals, has the drive to achieve them and aligns themselves with our Core Values will excel!

9. "Bullying"

I have been working at System Pavers full-time

Pros

the building is nice and clean

Cons

People are fake. there is bullying. they belittle you. not paid enough. dont let the lavish building fool you. turn over is crazy and they let a lot of members off without notice.

Advice to Management

dont be shady and stop investing poorly. this affects the people who help build your company more so than your own wallet

System Pavers Response

Feb 7, 2019 – Corporate Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your post. At System Pavers, we believe strongly in upholding our core values with truth and integrity. We are very concerned with your comments concerning bullying. We strongly... More

10. "Best Company"

Current Employee - Construction in Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Construction in Aurora, CO

I have been working at System Pavers full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You are given every opportunity to advance and grow with the company. Doug and Larry make sure to be involved with every employee in every office at some point or another. It is not often in corporate America when the owners help you succeed. They care about their employees and most important, the clients.

Cons

I have worked here for quite a bit of time and have had many hats, do your job and you will be WELL taken care of from Larry down to the sales reps.

Advice to Management

Thank you for giving us a voice and always making System Pavers and us employees better.