KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

T3 Trading Group Reviews

Updated May 29, 2022

Found 268 of over 298 reviews

4.0
T3 Trading Group Chief Executive Officer Sean Hendelman (no image)
Sean Hendelman

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People are nice and welcome(in 15 reviews)
  • "Good training if you were with a good trainer.(in 14 reviews)
  • "T3 provides great mentorship for traders who just start and are passionate about the trading business.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great place to start a career in trading as more senior traders and desk managers care about the well being of new recruits(in 6 reviews)
  • "7. Able to work from home(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of T3 Trading Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

T3 is a great company and Mr Derrick is the best among the traders

May 2, 2022 - Equity Trader in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are a entry level trader or someone interest in trading, then T3 is definitly the best one you can come in there. They do not need your coding skill, but more importantly is the passion to learn.

Cons

You have to maintain your glanplan very carefully, which mean you might need to give out a lot of emotional cost. If you are bad at emotional control, then you should consider if you can be competenet in this role...

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0

Trading equities

May 29, 2022 - Equity Trader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing leverage and many good opportunities to learn and grow

Cons

Have to take charge on your own. No one is going to babysit the traders

3. 4.0

Salary for Bus Dev

May 26, 2022 - Entry-level Equities Trader At T3 Trading Group in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting environment to work in.

Cons

Not much room for growth.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Director

Apr 17, 2022 - Equity Trader in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

pro elegant rich clean high

Cons

They are no longer provide sponsor

Continue reading
  5. 3.0

Make sure you have edge

Apr 13, 2022 - Junior Trader in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cool group to work with.

Cons

Fees + commissions will cost you your mortgage at least.

T3 Trading Group Response

Business Development

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience. Your feedback helps us do better. We have recently made changes to our fee structure which will help to improve our trader experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your experience so that we can continue to get better. Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us at info@t3trading.com. Thank you!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good resources and upside

Mar 23, 2022 - Trader
    Business Outlook

Pros

-No cost training, education, mentorship. -Trading Room with daily meetings, research, live trading call outs. -uncapped earnings potential -good team of leaders

Cons

-eat what you kill, rewards those who put the work in while those who don’t may struggle.

Continue reading
  7. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

fees will take you out over time

Apr 1, 2022 - Trader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to get acclimated to using professional software. Nice group of people in the team.

Cons

The monthly fees will obliterate your account over a short period of time espeically while you are learning. It doesnt seem to me the firm really cares about the sucess of their traders as i have seen MANY leave sub 1 year and its not even discussed, its simply ignored and never mentioned. Furthermore, there is almost zero communication between you and the firm outside of a few text chats in the Virtual Trading Floor. It is what it is, but be prepared to find your own edge if you decide to pursue this route and hopefully you find it before your blown up

1 person found this review helpful

T3 Trading Group Response

Business Development

Thank you for your review. We have recently made changes to our fee structure which will help to improve our trader experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your experience so that we can continue to get better. We’re sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience. Your feedback helps us do better. Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us at info@t3trading.com. Thank you!

8. 4.0

Good company

Mar 14, 2022 - Trading Associate in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

very nice people and helpful team. everyone is very close knit

Cons

If you are working on the trading side, can get mundane

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

It was nice, while it lasted

Mar 9, 2022 - Option Trader in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

learning opportunity and pay , management was ok

Cons

The longs hours and stress that does you no good.

10. 4.0

Well established Prop Firm

Dec 13, 2021 - Proprietary Trader in Provo, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good training, there are market open and market close meetings where the head trader coaches and talks about current trade ideas.

Cons

Trading is a competitive industry, takes a lot of time to get good.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 268 Reviews

T3 Trading Group Reviews FAQs

T3 Trading Group has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 298 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at T3 Trading Group to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, T3 Trading Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at T3 Trading Group. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

68% of T3 Trading Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated T3 Trading Group 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at T3 Trading Group to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with T3 Trading Group Job Seekers