TA Digital Lead Developer Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2019

Found 2 reviews

TA Digital CEO Rajiv Rohmetra
Rajiv Rohmetra
  1. "Great place to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Lead Developer in Livonia, MI

I have been working at TA Digital full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I see few negative reviews on the company. As an employee who is working with TA Digital for more than 8 years, I have decoded to take responsibility to tell facts about this company. I can definately say this is a very good company where you can learn and grow. There are good number of employees who are with this company more than 5 years/10 years which proves they are happy with the company and it's a very good... place to work. As a company, there can always be scope for improvement in few areas but it's definately not at all a bad company. Right now TA Digital is growing rapidly from past few years with good revenue increment each year and lately hiring quite a few number of employees. Goal is to have 1000 employees & $50 million USD turnover by next year. Here are the pros, - Recognition to your work & efforts - Encourages employees to acquire latest technologies - Decent pay based on your skills - Transparent environment to showcase your work - Flexible timings - Great team work

Cons

- Process Improvement in some areas

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you are doing

TA Digital2019-05-01

"DO NOT GO ANYWHERE CLOSE"

Current Employee - Lead Developer

I have been working at TA Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I wish I had any to talk about. Before Joining they melt butter from their words and after that whole team disappears!!!!

Cons

If you have to rate between 2 worst depts in TA … Accounts and Human Resources… hands down the Accounts team would take the trophy… If you are dying and need a reply from them be sure to hear the response when you get to heaven… A Company that cares only about billing and not about H1B amendments… Just a bunch of Jokers!!! Management is not bothered about insurance premiums even after requesting them to get more... options Advice to HR team: if you want to have your team write positive reviews… at least tell them not to do write on the same date!!! There are a lot of changes that happened in the HR team in the past few months but employees are never informed of who to contact in case of emergency. no consistency in HR team.. You struggle at the client location expecting to see it reflect in your pay but you see nothing… you want to check with Accounts on this and there is no response…. Team is too busy!!! Does anyone work in the accounts team???? IST PST EST..... you can never get hold of anyone.

Advice to Management

your success is because of hard working employees not because of your senior management team that you show on your website...Please treat your employees as a part of the team -literally and not like billing agents. This post may be disregarded and I will be considered as a loser...its OK as long as the management gets the message.

TA Digital2018-10-01