KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Solid Company

Nov 2, 2020 - Program Assistant in Cockeysville, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, very family like, great friendly co-workers.

Cons

Pending team might have to work Saturdays.

Intern

Work is such an important part of our lives, and we feel it only makes sense that you enjoy the work you're doing and the people you're doing it with. A friendly atmosphere isn’t only more enjoyable for all of us, it leads to happier, more engaged people. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not Worth It

Aug 13, 2021 - Customer Solutions Specialist in Hunt Valley, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Willing to work with schedule changes - Work starts at 11:30 am - Work one Saturday every 7 weeks - You will have Sundays off

Cons

- Unrealistic when it comes to your average handle time on the phone and your after call work time - Always understaffed - Required to up-sell on almost every call (wasn’t informed of this during the interview) - Requires a lot from agents, but only pay $14/ hr. - Recognize your downfalls more than your achievements - Will approve your requested time off, then take it away at the last minute

Global Business Strategist

As a company that strives to be the best at what we do and provide the best solutions for our clients, it’s important that we set and meet certain goals. While we do pride ourselves on setting the bar high in the industry, we are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you for your feedback.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great pay

Jun 14, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Hunt Valley, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is great and you can learn and grow in this company

Cons

Not too many opportunities for promotions and lots of micromanaging.

TCC, LLC Response

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to make TCC a place where there are many opportunities for our team to learn and grow; not only professionally, but personally.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pretty good job

Apr 1, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pays well, ability to work from home, casual in office attire, ability to receive bonus

Cons

The hours are absurd. 11:30AM-8PM

TCC, LLC Response

We appreciate the later shifts can sometimes take a toll on our team, but we make it our mission to ensure our team members feel supported in their roles, so that they can provide strong customer service at all hours of the day. Thank you for your feedback and wish you the best in your role.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Supportive and inclusive environment full of opportunity

Nov 2, 2020 - Senior Data and Systems Manager in Hunt Valley, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Consistent opportunity for growth within the organization, often hiring for advanced positions internally. * Supportive environment with regular coaching and interaction with supervisors and training teams. * Handled the coronavirus mandates extremely well with obvious concern for the staff and their families. Regular communication from senior staff to all employees appraising us of the status of current and future plans to maintain safety. * Sweet community garden behind building.

Cons

Nothing really to say here.

Intern

It is motivating to see this review come through. This touches on so many aspects of our culture that we value, and serves as proof of the work we do to make TCC a great place to grow and enjoy a career. Thank you!

6. 4.0

Great Company

Nov 5, 2020 - Customer Solution Specialist in Cockeysville, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very family oriented company. CEO actually listen to suggestions. HR and Supervisors are very approachable and helpful.

Cons

The wage could be higher.

Intern

Listening is a big part of what we do as a contact center. It's important to us that our team members also feel heard. We've found that they often have some of the best ideas and insights on how to better serve our customers. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and we will be sure to pass along your feedback.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A company to grow with

Aug 31, 2020 - Quality Manager in Hunt Valley, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

TCC is a fast growing business. They are invested in developing the right people for the right roles. Management and staff are constantly learning and growing together. It’s a fun and rewarding place to be.

Cons

There is a lot to learn to excel at this job, but it will come with time and practice!

TCC, LLC Response

It's true. Those who excel here are often the ones who are ready to invest the time and energy to understand the business and our clients. And our hope is that you enjoy this learning process along the way.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

TCC is a great place to be!

Jul 24, 2020 - Manager, Workforce Management in Hunt Valley, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun place to work. Employee focused. Numerous opportunities inside & outside company. Close to light rail. Plenty of free parking. A professional yet relaxed work environment.

Cons

Leadership used to make unrealistic business decisions in the earlier years but that philosophy is no longer the management style.

TCC, LLC Response

We've seen time and time again the benefits of supporting our team in their growth and development. And while we pride ourselves on setting the bar for the industry when it comes to training, we are always looking for ways to improve our methods and offerings. So we love this feedback - thank you.

9. 5.0

Caring Company

Jul 8, 2020 - Instruction Design L&D
    Business Outlook

Pros

Promoted from within (I personally have worked for several different departments/teams within the company because management saw potential, my strengths, and recognized a good work ethic), friendly, easily accessible, great reaction to COVID, recognition for a job well done, paid training, consistent and constructive coaching

Cons

This is not a fault of the company but any job dealing with Customer Service can be tough.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to work

Aug 11, 2020 - Product Knowledge Expert
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule Provides great tools and training Realyy great team environment

Cons

Things can kind of go unnoticed

TCC, LLC Response

We're glad to see this review touch on training opportunities, team dynamic, and flexibility - these are all important components to our culture and our success. We also value open dialogue and feedback and absolutely agree that those answering the calls can tell us so much about our business, including what's working and what areas need improvement. We have several platforms in place for just those reasons. Quarterly Town Halls have been a cornerstone of our “open and honest” communication from the start. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review; we value the feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Reviews

TCC, LLC Reviews FAQs

81% of TCC, LLC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TCC, LLC 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at TCC, LLC to be compensation, coworkers, career development and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with TCC, LLC Job Seekers