TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer Reviews

4.3
TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer CEO   Scott Moorehead
Scott Moorehead

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The pay is great and is obtainable.(in 104 reviews)
  • "Benefits were great.(in 72 reviews)
  • "The Culture of Good is impacting local communities where we do business and the good is done for the right reasons.(in 62 reviews)
  • "Direct leaders were great people(in 54 reviews)
  • "I was lucky to be at a pretty busy location so the money was good for me.(in 49 reviews)
Cons
  • "Terrible pay, pay structure always changing, horrible upper management, they have minimum standards, which doesn't bother me, but you don't get to prove yourself so if you have a bad month and don't hit the goals, they don't help you improve, they just fire you.(in 56 reviews)
  • "Bad management they are not hands on at all(in 47 reviews)
  • "Regional managers have a very negative fear induced approach to 'coaching'.(in 35 reviews)
  • "No store manager positions in between representative and district manager.(in 24 reviews)
  • "No training at all!(in 24 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

The money got me here, the culture keeps me here!!!

Aug 20, 2021 - District Manager in Palmyra, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company pays more than any other retailer in the industry. I control how much money I make. Promote from within. Yearly backpack giveaway, with 3 other quarterly philanthropic campaigns. Leadership from the President of the company down care about the people who work for the company and will seek advice and input from employees at every level.

Cons

At higher levels work life balance can be a challenge. Networking is key here as figuring out how to manage your time can be difficult for newly hired managers. Luckily I have a good team that has helped me figure it out.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best place to work

May 20, 2022 - Tech Advisor in Saint Joseph, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, great work life balance, great leadership, advancement opportunies

Cons

Retail hours can be annoying, but I always get the time off that I need.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Amazing Culture

Apr 11, 2022 - Regional Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Best Culture you could possibly work in, thrive in, be challenged in, and be yourself in. The trust the senior leadership has in its leaders and front line workers is unmatched. We are encouraged to own our business and make decisions thay are in the best interest of our people, customers, and our business. The level of support we give each other as peers and store support is truly special. We CARE about each other as people in TCC and it shows in everything we do. I don't ever see myself wanting to work anywhere else. Our benefits are top notch and Profit Sharing is something that is offered as well.

Cons

The industry in itself is very demanding and ever changing. To ensure one maintains a good work/life balance can be challenging. However, TCC provides an enormous amount of support, training, and guidance to try to help with this.

4. 5.0

The grass is greener

May 10, 2022 - District Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, helping community and great pay structure

Cons

Retail scheduling is always a balance but TCC does their absolute best to meet you where you need to be

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Solid place to work

May 7, 2022 - Wireless Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, inside , no labor

Cons

Customer patience Long hours somtimes

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

It will change your life

Apr 28, 2022 - District Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

TCC is family and you will never work for a better company that gives you an opportunity to change your life! Mentally, financially, spiritually!

Cons

Staffing issues, never enough support, always hiring & training. Can’t take the time off you need for your family. You will always be working.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pretty good company to work for

May 2, 2022 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good commission structure, Discount, Hour lunch

Cons

Retail hours, Working most weekends

8. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Find Different Company til Changes Are Made

Feb 2, 2022 - District Manager in Medford, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

They develop skills and behaviors well. TCC gives is a nice part of thr company. There is alot of great people in this company. Owner usually takes feedback is upfront. Used to listen to employees and have hope it can return. 2 years ago would have gave 4 and 5 stars.

Cons

They don't care about personal time. They expect you to give up your personal time as they sit back and give more work load. They do not set clear expectations on job requirements at DM level. Regionals consider meetings more important than actually helping team staff. They've lost touch during a pandemic of how to treat a staff right. Comp is outdated for talented employees. Someone with 2 stores with a profit of 20k can make more than a DM with 3 stores and 120k profit. They want you to "coach " but limit pay and have sales expectations. Empower voices and listen to your DMs.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice company to work for

Apr 25, 2022 - Store Manager in Suwanee, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Profit sharing, bonus programs, health insurance, 401k match

Cons

Retail hours can be grueling

10. 5.0

Great company

Feb 7, 2022 - Sales Consultant in Rolla, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The workload is very simple. As long as you're good at creating small talk and making people feel special and have the motivation to keep updated on the products and promos. Great benefits. This company gives back to their local community. Great ethics and morals throughout the company.

Cons

I haven't found any cons to working here really aside from a somewhat inconsistent schedule, that could just be a store specific complaint though. But really not even an issue for me. Overall great hours.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,341 Reviews

TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer Reviews FAQs

TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 1,356 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

83% of TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer Job Seekers