KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

TCD Consulting Reviews

Updated Apr 8, 2021

Found 37 of over 42 reviews

3.7
TCD Consulting President Steven Littlefield (no image)
Steven Littlefield

Publicis Health

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Fun people.(in 7 reviews)
  • "The training and development process prepares you to handle any sales position.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Awesome Job, Awesome Boss!

Feb 15, 2019 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Energetic environment, hands-on training, great management. The owner Steve is a great guy, very motivating and inspiring.

Cons

In-store sales (have to sell out of Walmart)

11 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Words From a Current TCD Employee

Oct 20, 2017 - Senior Brand Ambassador in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with the company for a year now and it has LITERALLY changed my perspective on many things. You will never know if you like something until you try it. I came from a completely different industry and had never done sales in my life. When I understood that this job would show me how to become a business owner before the age of 26, I jumped at the opportunity, and now I know I will never work another restaurant or hourly paid job again. I am excited about where the company is going. I am working with great hardworking people who care about what we are doing. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Cons

The job at times is a test of character. As part of the job, we get a lot of no's when making sales. When I first started, I was not immune to that, and even now I know that I am growing daily from the lessons I am learning. I guess it isn't really a con, but I will say that this business isn't for the faint hearted or the millennials looking for a large payday for nothing.

19 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Teaching leadership within a business environment, focusing on a fun team atmosphere; with the potential for growth.

Mar 7, 2015 - Junior Account Manager in Bedford, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great experience for anyone within the business world. The program is conducive for learning, growth, and an overall fun working experience. All of the team members are supportive and encouraging, which helps you to have the potential to advance and thrive.

Cons

As a newly single mother, the hours were a bit challenging. Other than that, it was a very helpful learning experience.

23 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Delivering on its promise for leadership training and growth

Nov 26, 2014 - Senior Account Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part about working for TCD Consulting is that it doesn't feel like work. I joined the company to hone my leadership and business skills and to do so in a fun, supportive environment. Steve, the president of the company, takes time to personally mentor us and always delivers on the promises he makes to his team, which is the biggest reason we are growing so rapidly.

Cons

I don't consider it a con, but compared to the average employee perspective, we have very high standards and a "no excuses" culture, which could turn some people off. With that said, those are not the types of people we tend to hire anyway.

22 people found this review helpful

TCD Consulting Response

President

Without the great people that work with us, our environment would not be what it is. Thank you to everyone at TCD Consulting, Inc. for making this company such a fun place to come to everyday!

5. 5.0

Good place to work at!

Jan 30, 2019 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel like a lot of people criticize TCD saying they had bad experiences there. But I can gaurantee you that it's because those people didn't put in as much work as they should have. Yes, the CEO can be intense from time to time but that's just his strong work ethic coming off the wrong way. If you chill with him outside of work, he's a cool dude. I was only working there for a couple months but I can say I learned some critical skills. I learned to take control, work ethic, communication skills, and the fact that the result depends on how much work you're willing to put in. TCD is a cool place to work at. It's got high energy and people are nice too. I was able to nail a couple important interviews with other companies by sharing stories that I had at TCD. If you're driven, diligent individual, I recommend working at here.

Cons

You have to drive your own car to the field.

11 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Challenging yet rewarding.

Dec 3, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part about working at TCD is regardless of your background, with the right attitude the possibilities are endless. Everyday is a new day for personal development to become a better you enabling you to overcome just about all things. In this company You are truly rewarded based on your performance. The one on one learning sessions coupled with amazing systems provide endless opportunity.

Cons

Perhaps not a con, however some may view it that way, however it doesn't matter how long you have been with the company. It is purely performance based advancement.

17 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

No experience, No problem!

Mar 4, 2018 - Senior Brand Ambassador in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I don't have experience in sales, although I have learned this is the best field to be in. I have learned so many new skill sets such as sales management, new customer acquisition, interviewing, training, public speaking, and team building. The skills that I have learned here have pushed me to get out of my comfort zone and am really thankful to have learned so much, I have a great work ethic and because of this I have excelled in this role.

Cons

This is a performance based business - If you do not like to work hard and give your best, you are likely to have difficulty hitting standards

13 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Fun Challenging & Motivating

Jul 30, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at TCD was a great experience for me that challenged my personal goal setting, leadership skills and pushed me to be better and more inspired to accomplish my daily goals. They have a fun environment that is team oreiented and teaches the skills it takes to be a great self motivated leader. I am thankful for having had the opportunity to work with the team.

Cons

This will challenge you to relax, have fun, but at the same time push to be better than you were before.

13 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Truly awesome experience

Mar 19, 2016 - Senior Account Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at TCD was one of the best experiences of my life. I applied to work there so I could gain sales experience, but they gave me so much more. Not only did they provide me with sales training and experience, but they provided management and leadership training as well. I received a free education while earning an income! I left TCD because my schedule requirements changed, but I am hoping to return someday to rejoin the amazing team and pick up where I left off.

Cons

Very long work days

16 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

LOVE what I do all day, everyday

Nov 13, 2018 - Junior Brand Ambassador in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Is it weird to say LOVE when it comes to what you do? I never understood when people used to tell me they loved what they did because I had never loved working, until now. LOVE the people, LOVE the opportunity, LOVE the growth.

Cons

I have nothing to say yet they want me to have 5 plus words in this box. . .I LOVE what I do.

14 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews

TCD Consulting Reviews FAQs

TCD Consulting has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 42 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at TCD Consulting to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, TCD Consulting employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at TCD Consulting. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

68% of TCD Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TCD Consulting 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at TCD Consulting to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be benefits, culture, compensation.