KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

TCWGlobal President & CEO Samer Khouli
Samer Khouli

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of TCWGlobal and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Always available

Jan 31, 2022 - Creative Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

TCW is the outsourcing partner of a tech company I work with. They facilitated my onboarding process and are always quick to reply to email questions I have. They're up to date, professional, and probably best staffing firm I've worked with.

Cons

Can't think of anything. I'd rather be employed by the tech company itself, but can't be helped. Nothing TCW has done wrong.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Call center agent

Apr 7, 2022 - Call Center Agent in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy job. Great coworkers and supervisors. Remote work.

Cons

Expensive benefits. No sick pay. Little to no for room for upward mobility.

3. 1.0

Organic Leadership Gone Wrong

Apr 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Organic companies are flexible, and generally have a single vision for the future.

Cons

The company is privately owned and there is a lot of stress to prove yourself. Executive decisions don't go through a board which means they are made often and usually on a whim rather than gathering stats.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

TAX NIGHTMARE - Check your W2s

Mar 21, 2022 -  in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Only positive was weekly pay for contractors.

Cons

By far the most dysfunctional temp agency. They messed up my W2 BIG time. They triple taxed me. Taxed me for 3 SEPARATE STATES during my time with them. I have never lived or worked in 2 of those 3 states. They were unhelpful and did not want to correct thier error. Since the beginning they had been unhelpful and did not take ownership of thier mistakes. They have created a TAX NIGHTMARE for me and I hope they have some accountability for the misconduct.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Contracting Company

Nov 3, 2021 - Program Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Contracting firm with multiple clients

Cons

Don't have any suggestions at this time

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Have no expectations

Nov 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moderately easy job duties, immediate coworkers very nice, benefits okay

Cons

Very hectic onboarding with tests daily, working a call center 4 hours a day in addition to daily job duties, not very understanding in time off needed basis,

7. 5.0

Oct 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a very good company

Cons

It needs improve diversity & inclusion

8. 5.0

Good Job

Aug 24, 2021 - Beauty Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers made the job bearable. And they pay well for part-time work.

Cons

There are a lot of standards you have to live up to and it's hard to get a job here.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

It’s okay

Aug 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

15 an hour is nice. Understanding management and easy going environment. Simple job with simple tasks super easy. Very open to all kinds of people which is refreshing

Cons

If they even give you hours. Say they will and then don’t up keep it. Things change and you don’t find out until you did something now wrong and get a coaching. Lack of communication and management will assume you know everything and understand numbers and procedures until proven other wise and yet another coaching

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Build Systems

Aug 4, 2021 - Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Run like a startup in a legacy business. Works out well using lean tech. We can move fat.

Cons

Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress. Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress.Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress. Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 151 Reviews

TCWGlobal Reviews FAQs

TCWGlobal has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 188 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at TCWGlobal to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, TCWGlobal employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at TCWGlobal. This rating has decreased by -25% over the last 12 months.

61% of TCWGlobal employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TCWGlobal 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at TCWGlobal to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with TCWGlobal Job Seekers