TDS IT Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
LeRoy T. Carlson Jr.
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Generally good, but beware of HR"

Current Employee - IT Manager in Middleton, WI
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Middleton, WI

I have been working at TDS full-time

Pros

Most of the people there are good people that want to see you grow. The culture, the old culture that is hanging on, is a good one. People work hard and you are rewarded for your work.

Cons

Beware of HR. They have proven themselves to be untrustworthy and have a very bad reputation in the organization, but they'll never learn about it because they don't want to know and the rule by fear. Personally, I've tested my HR rep by giving them confidential information and my leader knew what I'd told them within 2 days - twice this has happened. They also like to make threats and accusations that are completely unfounded - I've seen this happen to a number of people - usually to anyone that questions them or pushes back. They decide they don't like them and they start working to get them out. I'm not sure if it they are even aware. . . . Be particularly careful of the ER and CP.

Advice to Management

Survey the employees and try to see what they actually think of HR and leardership. The employee survey isn't doing it.