TEAM Industrial Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.9
Philip J Hawk

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Good guys to work with good pay (in 4 reviews)

• Team is a good company to work for and I have had no real issues to date (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management need to really paid attention to how things operate (in 7 reviews)

• Poor management, poor supervisors especially (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great Company , Bad Managment"

Current Employee - Level II NDT Technician in South Roxana, IL
    Current Employee - Level II NDT Technician in South Roxana, IL

I have been working at TEAM Industrial Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great chance to make a lot of money

Cons

Horrible management team, hard to advance

2. "Wanting to become apart of Team"

Current Employee - Recruiter/Staffing Consultant in Alvin, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter/Staffing Consultant in Alvin, TX

I have been working at TEAM Industrial Services full-time

Pros

Professional, Global, Growing, ethical, technical

Cons

I have nothing negative to say

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

3. "Disappointing Company"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at TEAM Industrial Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There a few good people there

Cons

Extremely unprofessional work environment. Zero processes in place to make an employee successful. Poor leadership

"Not the same as before."

I worked at TEAM Industrial Services full-time

Pros

The core value of the company and family oriented culture (or what it used to be). Vacation is negotiable and sometimes offer work from home flexibility.

Cons

Management communication is poor; lack of strategic direction; hire useless consultants and contractors to make decisions for the company. No focus on employee development.

Advice to Management

Invest and care for your people. They will ultimately determine if you are successful. Eliminate wasteful resources.

5. "Very Poor Regional Management Support!"

I worked at TEAM Industrial Services full-time

Pros

Great Corporate Management and Officers.

Cons

Very lousy Regional Management support to local Branch Offices.

Advice to Management

ALL Regional management staff need to get in their vehicles and visit the Branch Offices in their region more than just twice a year.

6. "company Very unhealthy,no safety training , management does not have the proper Trainin and put employees lives at risk"

Current Employee - Industrial Clean Up in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Industrial Clean Up in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at TEAM Industrial Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

At the site I work with the new management there are no Pros

Cons

Unsafe work conditions, new supervisors are not brought up to speed on the current health and safety concerns issues when it comes to lock out tag out of the robots, they change management too much no management has any idea what's going on they just head hunt and Fire, they're not a union company so they're not used to working with with Union employees they disregard our union rights, they change policy has they wish, they're not fair to the employees as far as disciplinary actions, supervision will harass someone until the person reacts back towards them and then they terminate them, supervision causes of hostile work environment for the employees there's no morale, they do not go by the disciplinary steps of action then go straight to termination instead of going through the proper steps, management is also fornicating with staff and employees, they will not give proper PPE to all employees If It Don't Fit or if it's too big or too small they say wear it and it's not safe, supervision performs tasks that are to be done by skilled trade only per OSHA, they do not treat employees equally favoritism is a huge problem, they have changed supervisors five times in the last 2 months we have a total of 7 supervisors and 4 upper management but they cannot keep enough supervisors cuz they quit because of the harsh work environments, they don't meet Union guidelines by running a full employees per job per shift I have seen it run missing 9 employees on a shift management threatens and we are told to do double or workers loads and if we don't complete them we are punished by termination, I've seen on authorized chemicals being stored by our company, storage of chemicals is not safe there is no metal flammables no order of chemicals in storage areas they put anywhere and everywhere no tox numbers or proper labeling on the individual bottle that employees are told to use , no chemical training for employees, no lockout tagout training for employees for robots and robot cells, harassing supervision and management to employee daily so many other things I just don't wish to continue listing all of them

Advice to Management

Be more of the company's name team Industrial Solutions not one man one supervisor Solutions, think about positive talk to employees not the threatening environment that we working try to keep morale on a good standard stallion guidelines of Union and OSHA health and safety

"AX Consultant"

Current Employee - AX Functional Consultant in Sugar Land, TX
    Current Employee - AX Functional Consultant in Sugar Land, TX

I have been working at TEAM Industrial Services full-time

Pros

Nothing positive about the experience here

Cons

If you want to, all-of- the-sudden, become unemployed, come and work for this company. They told you they needed an AX Functional/Finance and Production so badly. You will be very busy. When you have arrived, you realized that there is nothing to do. Most of the contractors/Functional Consultants sit around and pretend to be busy. While looking for another job which takes sometimes, they call you in and let you go. This is one crazy company. Also, don't believe the recruiters. Just stay away from this company for your own good.

8. "Financial Analyst"

I have been working at TEAM Industrial Services full-time

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

too many changes going on, unstable

9. "A place that rewards hard work and good work ethic."

Pros

Fun and interesting work environment

Cons

Hour can be very unpredictable.

Advice to Management

To have more established system for organization.

10. "Poor upper management"

Former Employee - Offshore Supervisor in Geismar, LA
    Former Employee - Offshore Supervisor in Geismar, LA

I worked at TEAM Industrial Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good local co-workers, pay is ok

Cons

corporate office is a joke, corporate management is a joke

Advice to Management

Look at employee performance instead of numbers when you decide to "cutback" Keeping and hiring cheap inexperienced labor will not make you money.