THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "GOOD PEOPLE TO WORK WITH"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Physical Therapist in New York, NY

Pros

One of the very good places I ever worked. Managers , staff were great, very supportive , cooperative and were always ready to help in odd times. One of the best times of my work I have spent in theradynamics. Very flexible with hours, holidays and offs.

Cons

Some of the facilities are too busy with limited manpower.

THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION Response

Oct 6, 2016 – Marketing Specialist

On behalf of Theradynamcis and our team here I want to say thank you very much for your kind words about our company. We strive to build a foundation for our staff to succeed and grow in this ... More

2. "Theradynamics"

Former Employee - PTA in New York, NY
    Former Employee - PTA in New York, NY

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible laid back easy going relaxed envoirments rough out facilities in the city

Cons

Low pay rates for workers employe and vey bad benefits with very little consideration

Advice to Management

Bette pay rates and better benefits for employees also better communication with workers

3. "Therapist"

Current Employee - Physical Therapist Assistant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Average rehab company to work for. Flexible with hours, days off, holidays, ect.

Cons

Poor benefits, as far as cost. High turnover rate. Very insistent on productivity being met, evwn though it is unrealistically high. Though, I think many rehab companies have raised their productivity, from what I hear.

4. "One of the better companies to work for in NYC"

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Bronx, NY
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Bronx, NY

I have been working at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working as a physical therapist in outpatient for the past 2 years. The starting rate may not be very high but based on your performance can increase your salary even in a year of working with them. There is always scope to progress in this company as they notice your work and promote you accordingly. There are some productivity expectations ( minimum no of patients to be seen) but not unrealistic and can be met. They are very good and professional about filing for h1 B visa and greencard- very efficient and prompt about answering any doubts. They have good no of PTO days and also give most of the major holidays.

Cons

Health insurance plan is not that good and quite expensive especially for families . like all big companies it has some problems but the pros exceed the cons and make it a good company to work for

5. "one of the good companies in NYC & good experience"

Current Employee - Supervisor At Bronx Lebanon Hospital in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Supervisor At Bronx Lebanon Hospital in New York, NY

Pros

Fair & adjusting supervisor, Good work load, ample working hrs, good for immigrants ( decent immigration lawyers, no issues with visa's )

Cons

cannot really think of any

6. "Nothing but the best"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

everyone was willing to work together , it was like having another family .

Cons

I really would not change much about this company , the only thing that killed me was my commute. But that has nothing to do with the company just my preferences.

7. "Don't do it to yourself"

Former Employee - Front Desk in Bronx, NY
    Former Employee - Front Desk in Bronx, NY

Pros

Only pro learn a lot good for stepping stone

Cons

Horrible experience, no team work at 231, Ghetto staff especially the billing department, long hours hardly can't take breaks and they do take that 30min out of your pay check. Very stressful NOT WORTH IT EVERYONE QUITS IN IN THE FIRST MOM.

Advice to Management

TREAT YOUR EMPLOYEE WITH MORE RESPECT AND GET THE GHETTO OUT STARTING WITH YADIRA DEJESUS!!!! APPRECIATE HARD WORK!!!

8. "It's a stepping stone but not a long lasting job"

Current Employee - Front Desk in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Front Desk in New York, NY

Pros

Experience and flexibility are the two pros of this company. Everything else is just cons! Definitely not where I would stay long term

Cons

Management sucks!! Receptionist don't get appreciated. You get more job to do on top of what your doing and no thank you. It just over all sucks

Advice to Management

Take your time to analyze who actually works and who doesn't!!!!!

"You get OUT of a CAREER as much as you put IN!!!"

Current Employee - OTR in New York, NY
    Current Employee - OTR in New York, NY

Pros

Theradynamics has right formula to grow fast and yes take over buildings that others cannot or wont even touch. They continue to explore different areas of the therapy world that most therapists do not know about such as Home care, pediatrics, outpatient etc. but the therapists do not give them a chance because those therapists are always looking for the fast and easy money... if you want to make money you have to invest the TIME in the company and grow with the company. Every therapist just wants more money but does not want to do anything extra??? Or better yet they want to do less, it does not work that way, I have moved up in the company by investing my time and efforts in learning about what the company is doing and taking interest in it. They do take note of those who want to move up in the company and are invested in the company, so all those negative and derogatory remarks about no room to grow... well you just did not try, I do not know of any company that will just had you a management title on a silver platter and pay you 6-figures just because you asked for it.... we are all professionals, we should act as such and prove our worth, those who are made to be in leadership roles will be and those who are not should try to be the best therapists they can.. We still need amazing therapists out there, we all can't be managers otherwise there wouldn't be anyone to manage. The RVPs and EVPs give out their cell phone numbers and can be reached at any time of day, Yes sometimes they don't answer right away but everyone has a job to do but eventually they do call back. The pay is competitive and has become more so since they have taken over more and more buildings out there. The access to the online university in priceless.... I'm sorry but no one is going to force you to learn you are a professional and you have access to an online university where you can earn all your credits??? No brainer... I can go on but I wont, I have worked for a lot of companies I have been an OT for 14 years and I plan on growing with this company in the MANY different directions they are going... pay attention people.... This company is a force to be reckoned with.... and don't burn your bridges eventually they will take over a building you work in...

Cons

Benefits are improving each year, I am hoping the next change better than last change...

Advice to Management

Need to get the website up... Regionals need to be kept more in the loop, so maybe Regionals should meet more often to exchange ideas, problems and ways they resolved them in their own buildings.

"Excellent place to work in!"

Current Employee - COTA in Bronx, NY
    Current Employee - COTA in Bronx, NY

Pros

Our work environment is one that allows for creative ways to treat our patients with the most effective and high quality services. I am able to learn each day from a team of professionals dedicated to patient care. Our Director encourages transfer of learning with his willingness to Co-treat and weekly in-service. I am able to grow as a therapist because of the trust that I am given by my supervisors and coworkers. Everyone is willing to lend a hand when needed and overall is a healthy environment to work in.

Cons

Not really enough to mention.

Advice to Management

Not really