What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work Life Balance is Good" (in 214 reviews)
- "Great people to work with; interesting/cutting edge project and technology; remarkably free of the normal organizational politics" (in 134 reviews)
- "Good work culture and supportive" (in 110 reviews)
- "Team culture is good and open." (in 86 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and they contribute to 401(k)." (in 74 reviews)
- "Very poor management and disappointed" (in 72 reviews)
- "bad managers who don't give s" (in 32 reviews)
- "frequent layoffs across organization and work pressure" (in 23 reviews)
- "Lack of leadership and rewards to their employees" (in 21 reviews)
- "Overall senior management is comparatively weak vs. peers in the industry." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TIBCO Software and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,005 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jun 28, 2023ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsChicago, IL
Great company to work. Ability make your own schedule working with the customers.
PSG could have done much better.
- 2.0Sep 9, 2023Support EngineerFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Nothing to state as pros. Bare minimum survival of salary is considered a pro in this company.
* Unethical leadership esp in support were lots of useless people sitting in the company for 20+ yrs and create useless politics and thrive in this mess by creating chaos and enjoying the noice they started with. * They dont appreciate smart and hard work. They try to utilize every single ounce of the hardwork you put it, so they could sit and pay those people who are warming the chair for 20+ yrs and most of them are non technical managers who hardly have any idea about the product that engineers are working on. * Zero diversity and they do all sorts of prejudice without any fear as they believe immigrants can suck it all up and stay silent about all the abuse. * Don't want career growth and ok to sacrifice paycut to just barely survive? You're welcome to join this place. Good luck!
TIBCO Software Reviews FAQs
TIBCO Software has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 2,145 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at TIBCO Software to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
65% of TIBCO Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TIBCO Software 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.