TMC Area Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

TMC Area Manager Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2019

Found 3 reviews

5.0
TMC CEO Mark and Dreama Waldrop (no image)
Mark and Dreama Waldrop
  1. "Faith-Based Company"

Current Employee - Area Manager

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

TMC is a faith-based company that cares about the level of customer service to the patients, customers, and employees. TMC offers opportunity for growth and career advancement in areas you are passionate about.

Cons

TMC has high productivity standards, but the company offers ways to offset the productivity. It just takes time to learn how the productivity works, as it's different from many other companies.

Advice to Management

Take time to perform proper orientation with new hires because it pays off in the end.

TMC2019-08-03

August 14, 2019Recruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about TMC! We appreciate all that our amazing team members do on a daily basis, and we realize that you guys are what makes TMC such a unique company! Thank you for all you do each and everyday!

2. "Amazing Company!!"

Current Employee - Area Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have never worked for a company that values it's employees as much as TMC does! Therapist owned, family oriented, awesome growth opportunities . . . there are too many positive things to list! Not everyone is a good fit, but if you have a passion for improving lives, have high clinical and ethical standards, and want more than "just a job", then you should definitely check them out!

Cons

I've been here almost 4 years and haven't found one yet . . .

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

TMC2017-10-26

December 13, 2017

Thank you for writing a review based on your TMC experience. We value you and appreciate all that you do! Keep up the good work!

"Hands Down, best company around!"

Current Employee - Area Manager in Texarkana, AR

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Ethical, Christian company that walks the talk -leadership and professional development opportunities -mentorship to give and receive advice and tips -401k matching -solid infrastructure and support services.

Cons

Some inconsistency at the area manager/rehab director level causes some frustration to staff therapists, but this is resolved usually when upper management is notified.

Advice to Management

Treat patients every once in a while, even if you have no treatment requirements. Keep a pulse on how treatment/documentation is running.

TMC2016-07-12

June 13, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for your glowing review! We appreciate you being apart of our TMC family. TMC appreciates all of our amazing team members and what they do day-to-day. Thank you for all that you do.

Found 3 reviews