TMC Occupational Therapist Reviews | Glassdoor

TMC Occupational Therapist Reviews

Updated Aug 13, 2019

Found 4 reviews

5.0
TMC CEO Mark and Dreama Waldrop (no image)
Mark and Dreama Waldrop
  1. "Great Company To Work For!"

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Innovative software; Giving back to communities and National Charities; Great clinical resources and education; Faith based; Cares about it's team members

Cons

Software glitches but fixes happen quickly; Efficiency calculations aren't industry standard so confusing until you work and figure it out, then it's clinically based.

Advice to Management

Communication and transparency is the key to success.

TMC2019-08-13

August 14, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you being part of our TMC family. We appreciate all that you do on a daily basis to help TMC become each day. Keep treating and being a shining therapist,

2. "Above the rest!"

Current Employee - Licensed Occupational Therapist in Springfield, MO

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

TMC is very transparent with their mission! TMC is by far more prepared for PDPM then what other companies are sharing with their staff. I feel secure that there are not hidden agendas. TMC walks the talk they preach.

Cons

Right now there is more anxiety with the upcoming PDPM changes. I think TMC is transparent enough that they are not trying to cause more anxiety but rather help everyone understand they place a piece of preparing for the changes. Everyone will have to be flexible and understand that our industry is changing and not for the worse. Just different then what we are accustomed to.

Advice to Management

Take temperature checks of your people so that you can calm fears as needed. Otherwise, stay transparent and continue to prep your teams.

TMC2019-06-24

June 26, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for your raving review. TMC is a family and because of this we want to make sure everyone is taken care of even in the changes occuring. TMC is very happy you're seeing our efforts and understand the anxiety will come to an end with the changes taking place. TMC knows ...

"OT"

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Our company cares about us personally as evidenced by bi-annual bonuses, Dave Ramsey scholarships, 401 K with match, and employee development. Our company cares about the greater good as evidenced by our philanthropy, Together Making Changes. And we care about the customer.... as evidenced by our core values, our mission statement, our specialty programs, clinical resources ..too much to type. I will say that we... expect the best and will not settle for less.

Cons

Believe me... I have asked around... I have compared with others... no one else offers what TMC does in regards to personal investment in their employees and staying ahead of industry changes.

Advice to Management

Stay strong and focused on our mission. " To make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we serve"

TMC2017-03-29

June 22, 2017Recruiter

All I can say is "WOW"! Thanks so much for sharing how you feel about being part of our TMC family. May we be blessed to have you with us many more years to come!

"Poor Company with poor ethics"

Occupational Therapist in Jackson, MS

I worked at TMC

Pros

There are not any pros. This place is only concerned with production and not you as a person. They try to brainwash new grads into doing things their way, which is the incorrect way. I have never seen so much borderline illegal billing.

Cons

You will be a number. You will be forced to charge for treatment by their rules, which are just unethical. TMC is an awful company. I have never seen a more unethical therapy company. Any place that signs them on to complete therapy is doing their patients an injustice.

Advice to Management

Redo and reorganize your whole company. TMC is awful

TMC2015-08-26

June 6, 2019Recruiter

We are extremely sorry for your negative experience with TMC. We know our therapist are the reason TMC is so unique. We appreciate your willingness to share your concerns with us and we would like to discuss your comments further with you. Please feel free to contact us via the ...

Found 4 reviews