Cover image for Radancy

Found 309 of over 582 reviews

3.9
Radancy President and CEO Michelle Abbey
Michelle Abbey

What people are saying about Radancy

Join the conversation on

Tech

468.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Radancy~247764
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Thats a big claim I know but a team of really great people (who actually know what they are doing(in 78 reviews)
  • "I'm able to get exposure on a lot more than is in my area of main focus; Work/Life balance is great.(in 29 reviews)
  • "The thing that made my job enjoyable was the great team that I worked with.(in 21 reviews)
  • "Benefits are good (and have also improved).(in 20 reviews)
  • "Culture here is great.(in 19 reviews)
Cons
  • "No training program in place for new employees.(in 29 reviews)
  • "life balance & poor management(in 20 reviews)
  • "Upper management is an inside circle of employees that have been with the company for many years, and there is a trickle down effect in terms of opportunities available for some employees, while not for others.(in 19 reviews)
  • "Low pay (compared to the industry average)(in 18 reviews)
  • "Salary is low for the work you are doing(in 15 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Radancy and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Work Environment

Oct 31, 2022 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing coworkers, Excellent leadership, Excellent training program, Positive and safe work environment

Cons

Hybrid Work Environment: Only go in 2 days a week

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Welcoming and growth focused team

Nov 29, 2022 - Media Trader in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined the media trading team with limited experience in the google marketing platforms but was reassured that with the extensive training and supportive team I would do great. A few months into my role and I can say it's exactly as described, everyone is eager to share their knowledge and support your learning!

Cons

Connecting with teammates outside of your department is difficult with remote work but they are working on programs to ensure more opportunities to get to know the company wide departments and make connections.

3. Join the Radancy team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Working at Radancy

Nov 11, 2022 - Customer Support Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work / life balance Great and collaborative co-workers Great paid time off

Cons

A very fast paced industry

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Learn

Nov 10, 2022 - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Significant career development opportunities - Great people within the organization - Good variety in day-to-day tasks

Cons

- Challenging hours and workload during peak seasons - Confusing internal processes

6. 3.0
    Current Employee

Decent

Nov 1, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture FTO Co-workers WFH Benefits

Cons

Pay Pay Pay Pay Pay

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Left after four months. Here's why...

Sep 27, 2022 - Client Strategist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall, Radancy is full of amazingly talented, smart, and some of the nicest and hardest working people I've ever had the pleasure to work in my 20+ years in business. It is (in my view) the best part of what the company has to offer, and the only thing I took from my short stay with the company. Compensation is not great (for a "tech" company), but it is fair. It offered me the best on-boarding experience of my career. And, the benefits and overall culture (in terms of its purported mission and purpose), as well as the supportive predisposition of its people, are just some of many other reasons to want to work for them. Getting people jobs or helping them find a new career opportunity could not be a more fulfilling and gratifying goal to strive for, as well. I'm sure working in other departments at Radancy is probably an amazing experience. Hence, the good reviews you see on these kinds of sites. So, my comments (on the "Cons" section below) are limited to my experience with its Account Services (AS) team and the company's relationship with its clients.

Cons

I loved most of what the company had to offer. So, if you are wondering why I left after just four months, the answer is pretty simple and straightforward: the relationship with its clients is broken and not conducive to a healthy working environment, with the "balanced", "flexible" work-life experience it claims to provide. In my view (of course), Radancy has yet to deliver on its promise and potential to become a true technology company. It is struggling with an identity crisis, and everyone you speak to (from VP's down) will tell you that. For all intends and purposes (again, as it relates to AS), it remains "TMP Worldwide" (an agency) with all the shortcomings and issues the relationship between agencies and clients still present for employees and their wellbeing in that space. Let me explain. Instead of maintaining a collaborative and respectful relationship as partners with its stakeholders and clients, Radancy still subscribes to the "client is always right" and its people will be held accountable for solving for all the issues facing those clients (beyond its goal of helping them recruit great talent), even if those problems are beyond Radancy's and its employees' control. Clients' issues with a lack of accountability (to themselves and to Radancy), lack of communication (among their peers and with Radancy), improper training, unrealistic or even unreasonable expectations, a limited understanding of the creative and marketing process, and even unfair and (at times) disrespectful treatment of Radancy's staff will become YOUR problems if you become part of Radancy's Account Services team. That was my experience. No other way to describe it. In just four months, I saw two co-workers (literally) cry, and four others (clearly) on the verge of a nervous/mental breakdown. Team meetings will (in essence) turn into therapy sessions where leaders had to walk people off the ledge. And, that (to me) were both big red flags and completely unacceptable in this day and age. At a time when we all have realized how short life is and how detrimental these situations (beyond our control) can be to our mental and physical health (especially, after suffering the effects of a global pandemic), Radancy still comes short in putting their money where their mouth is when it comes to its employees' health and wellbeing. Sure. They will speak of support, and even check on you. But, to me, it can do a lot better. Words mean nothing without action, and holding a client accountable, responsive, and responsible for a healthy relationship (while hard) is what leadership (in my view) should always aim to provide for its staff. It's not easy calling out a client's behavior but it is a must when it is necessary. Leadership doesn't seem to see it like that. Before I even joined the team, I explained to the hiring managers that quality of life was my number one priority and if that fixing a bad or toxic relationship with the client (because I have been there before when I was younger) was one of my responsibilities I was simply not their guy. When I realized the relationship with my client was broken and the job entailed putting out fires and stressing daily, I asked for the consideration of allowing me to explore other roles (with different clients, or teams, even departments). I expressed interest in making things work, even if that meant a demotion (yes, I was even willing to consider a lower-level job and less money). Because my happiness and well-being (as a long-time anxiety sufferer) cannot (now more than an ever, as I get older) be bought or replaced. I waited months to write this, because I wanted to be of clear mind and process my emotions about the whole experience first. The answer remains the same: the higher levels of the organization (the C-Suite) are completely out-of-touch with the day-to-day suffering (no other way to put it) and prefer to ignore these client-relationship (and management) issues. The answer from both the Division Leader and "People's" (HR) leader was equally disappointing: (essentially) put up or move on. So, I did, with pain in my heart and with no fallback plan. When I simply asked for support in resolving and healing the relationship with the client (not just for my sake but also for that of my team), the answer was simply to brush it under the table and act as if everything was under control, because (apparently) that's what "a leader should do" at Radancy. The issue is institutional, and as much as your co-workers, directors, even VP's may want to resolve it and support you, Radancy won't deliver on its potential as a great technology company to work for, and not just another ad agency with all the usual shortcomings and problems that come with that structure. It can. It should. It must do better. And, that is my only motivation to write this review now. Happy to discuss it with anyone on the leadership team reading this (responsibly and frankly). But, "TMP Worldwide" has a long way to go before it truly becomes "Radancy", the technology company. My mistake (because I also take responsibility for the misfit) was to believe the promises and not trusting my instincts before leaving a seven-year role with a company (and client) I loved and always (always) put my first. I will be Ok. A new opportunity will come and other doors will open. But I don't want others to make the same mistake I made. So, if you made it this far in this review, consider yourself warned: high levels of stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, and suffering will be part of your everyday life if you join the AS team at Radancy.

Continue reading
    14 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Oct 9, 2022 - Account Director in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a great place to work

Cons

I don' t have any cons for Radancy

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Decent Job

Oct 5, 2022 - Account Executive in Glendale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great office space great team

Cons

Feels over worked company under compensate

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

I'm loving the growth

Sep 6, 2022 - Junior Graphic Designer in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is becoming more conscious of the people who work for them. There has been an increase in training about social problems and I have really enjoyed the programs and learned a lot. I appreciate that not only do they allow us to grow in our careers, but also as people.

Cons

The usual problems of working in a big company, except that you don't feel anonymous.

11. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Place to Work

Sep 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, supportive team, excellent ceo.

Cons

lower pay than I would like

Continue reading
Viewing 1 - 10 of 309 Reviews
</>Embed

Radancy Reviews FAQs

Radancy has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 582 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Radancy to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Radancy employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Radancy. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

75% of Radancy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Radancy 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Radancy to be workplace, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, management, career development.

Popular Careers with Radancy Job Seekers