TMX Finance Family of Companies Reviews

Updated May 11, 2021

4.2
TMX Finance Family of Companies CEO Tracy Young (no image)
Tracy Young
Pros
  • "Good pay good hours good management(in 49 reviews)

• "good company, work life balance(in 28 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management has a disconnect with the field(in 67 reviews)

• "Salaried employees work long hours(in 56 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee
      Featured Review

Career and Family

Apr 20, 2021 - District Director of Operations in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for the company 7 years and I have loved every position I’ve held. TMX has provided me an abundance of opportunities and has allowed me to develop and grow. I have encountered many amazing leaders that strived to make me better, that pushed me hard and allowed me to make mistakes and learn. TMX is more than just a company it builds foundation for family, the company strives to ensure you have a work/life balance and is consistently involved in your community. This has been the best job I have ever had I get passionate just talking about the company and the opportunities we possess.

Cons

TMX has provided so much for me and my family to say something negative would reflect something that I don’t believe. I could input something in this cons area, but it would not be true and not be from the heart. What I can say is the only con would have been not joining the company earlier.

2 people found this review helpful

Communications & Social Media Specialist

It sounds like you are enjoying your time with us! We are honored to hear your positive feedback and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We wish you continued success in your career with the Company!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

TMX has been a life changing experience from career development, financial stability and finding a career not a job.”

Apr 25, 2021 - District Director of Operations in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Uncapped bonus potential, the work we put in determines our salaries and there is no limit. The career growth opportunities, team members with passion, drive and dedication will advance you to the next level. Women empowerment focus and diversity. Working for TMX you are part of a family not just a job. Leadership is impeccable, they are supportive, engaged and encouraging.

Cons

I truly have nothing I would change about my experience here. The culture we have is undeniably exceptional.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Apr 20, 2021 - General Manager in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I truly love this company!!! Titlemax provides great work life balance and a great culture. Pay structure gives you the opportunity to earn a great income. In addition to a solid base pay you have the ability to earn bonuses based on productivity so you share in the success of your branch. TMX also offers a great benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and 401k.

Cons

There are no annual reviews.. but pay structure offsets this.

Communications & Social Media Specialist

It sounds like you are enjoying your time with us! Thank you for your feedback and review. We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us; they will be shared with our management team. We wish you continued success in your career with the Company!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Diversity & Inclusion & Belonging

Apr 5, 2021 - Executive Assistant in Carrollton, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The President of TMX Finance Family of Companies, Otto Bielss, took time out of his very busy schedule to meet with some amazing women in the first ever only women Town Hall to discuss the past, present, and future of our company! His words invoked more inspiration, passion, and excitement in all of us. 2021 will be the best year and the year focused on growth, development and execution. It was incredible to be included in this meeting. Not many people have the opportunity to meet their President let alone converse with him openly!

Cons

No cons with this review.

Communications & Social Media Specialist

It sounds like you are enjoying your time with us! Thanks so much for leaving a review. We wish you continued success in your career with the Company!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Opportunity for a Career!

Apr 6, 2021 - District Director of Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a strong focus on people. The earning potential The culture is growth for self and company. The company has a strong development program with focus on people.

Cons

The ability to be ok with change. The company is ever changing and becoming a better version everyday. You have to be able to adapt and adopt quickly.

1 person found this review helpful

Communications & Social Media Specialist

We value your honest feedback. It is important that we know both positive and negative feedback in order for us to continue to improve. Thanks so much for leaving a review and we wish you continued success with the Company!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

TITLEMAX CARES

Apr 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Room for Growth, awesome upper management our District Director is very understanding and caring great person to work with. Fun company to work for, just do your job and use all the tools given and the sky is the limit when it comes to your salary. Helping people with their financial needs when they have no other option to get through ah rough situation is very satisfying

Cons

Not able to take PTO due to no coverage

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

TMX- A true family!!

Apr 19, 2021 - District - Multi Unit Manager in West, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the every day challenge of chasing our goals and hitting milestones!!! Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!

Cons

Biggest challenge in my district are the computers and that is being updated as we speak!! Yay!!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

With hard work comes success!!!

Mar 29, 2021 - General Manager in Georgetown, SC
      Business Outlook

Pros

You get to learn from really great managers and people. You get pumped and excited to loan and to give great customer service!

Cons

The numbers can stress you out especially if you work hard everyday to succeed and run a successful store.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee

Ha

Apr 20, 2021 - Grneral Manager in Tigard, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits hourly pay communism great pay good company good company

Cons

Long hours over worked pay history good befits for pay good pay befits long hours

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Progressive Organization - An exciting place for Innovation and Technology

Apr 5, 2021 - Vice President, Treasurer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

TMX Finance Family of Companies provides an environment for ongoing Training and Learning/Development. There is open and timely communication throughout the company which builds transparency promotes trust and confidence.

Cons

The company can be very fast-paced at times which may not be an ideal setting for all candidates.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 748 Reviews