TMX Finance Family of Companies Reviews | Glassdoor

TMX Finance Family of Companies Reviews

Found 630 reviews

Tracy Young
Pros
  • "Great 401K plan and work-life balance(in 24 reviews)

• "Laid back work environment, good pay for the amount of work you do(in 47 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Amazing Organization built to last with top talent and Solid Mission"

• Overall

I have been working at TMX Finance Family of Companies full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Awesome opportunities to advance! Work hard and obtain your goals. It's all about driving results and we win! I love that! This is an organization designed to reward! Absolutely expect to work hard and drive performance! Hands Down best place I have ever worked and best people!

Cons

Not an impressive benefit package, not that they really exist in today's environment!

Advice to Management

Maintain current Top Three strategies. Stay grounded for the long haul! We are seeing so many great opportunities due to embracing a solid strategy!

April 11, 2018Social Media and PR Strategist

It sounds like you are enjoying your time with us! Thanks so much for leaving a review. We wish you continued success in your career with the Company!

"Not just a job! It’s a long term career! Work hard and get results!"

Current Employee - General Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at TMX Finance Family of Companies full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great hours! Every other weekend off and Saturdays only 10-2 which is awesome! Professional atmosphere which is great! Small teams so everyone is close and helps each other!

Cons

There are cons with every job! That’s why there is vacation! I would say some benefits but really that’s all

Advice to Management

Keep focused and keep us grounded

December 3, 2018Social Media and PR Strategist

3. "Fulfilling Career starts Here"

Current Employee - General Manager in Athens, TX

Pros

Team dynamic, Competitive Pay, Advancement Opportunities-excited to come to work everyday and the opportunity to help our Customers.

Cons

The only con is not putting everything you can into your position-if you don't, you will be the only thing holding your self back.

Advice to Management

Keep training and developing, stressing customer service and team building

March 19, 2019Social Media and PR Strategist

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you’re enjoying your time with us! We wish you continued success in your career with the Company! We care about our team members, customers, and communities. Helping people is our business in every way possible – whether that means ...

4. "MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Athens, TX

I have been working at TMX Finance Family of Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Customer Service is the most important top priority based on this business. TMX is Equal Opportunity with plenty of room for potential success. The company has great benefits. There is so much bonus potential to be made.

Cons

The closing hours are until 7pm, Mon-Fri, which are late hours when you have children waiting for you at home, but the schedule can sometimes be flexible. There are only 2 paid holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas only, unless you use your PTO time.

March 19, 2019Social Media and PR Strategist

Our store hours are geared toward helping our customers when they need it the most, since helping people is our business. We appreciate your feedback, thank you so much for leaving a review.

5. "Great company to build a career with."

Current Employee - Senior General Manager

I have been working at TMX Finance Family of Companies full-time

Pros

Ample advancement opportunity. Unlimited bonus potential.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Awesome leadership, have learn so much about the industry with their guidance.

6. "Easy to move up"

Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at TMX Finance Family of Companies full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Title Max has given me the opportunity to grow as a person as well as helping people when they're in need. More then half of the customer that walk through those doors are people that want someone to hear their problems and know that they are not alone. Title Max is a company that offers more than a transactional experience, its a company that builds relationship with every single customer. You are given every opportunity...

Cons

Days can be a little long but as long as you can keep your self busy and making your calls everything will be great.

March 19, 2019Social Media and PR Strategist

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience at the Company. It is important that we know what we’re doing right in order for us to continue to improve. We are all about building relationships with our customers and ...

7. "Great Company"

Current Employee - General Manager in Rock Hill, SC

Pros

Hours are very good; we have great people; the vision for the company is clear.

Cons

Improvement to bonus structure to allow more pay

Advice to Management

There must be continuous improvement of our bonus structure.

March 8, 2019Social Media and PR Strategist

Thank you for your feedback and review. We take all reviews into consideration and will be sure to review this information with our management team. We know there is always room for improvement and we are striving to be the best!

8. "Horrible fake people to work with"

Former Employee - Store Manager in Jefferson City, MO

I worked at TMX Finance Family of Companies full-time

Pros

Helping people that needed it and had no other way of getting it

Cons

Fake staff and watching customers pay a fortune for little borrowed money

Advice to Management

Be real be upfront and see through the jealousy and lies of the current staff

March 12, 2019Social Media and PR Strategist

Thanks so much for your review. It is important that we know both positive and negative feedback in order for us to continue to improve. We are disappointed that you had a negative experience with TitleMax and wish you nothing but the best moving forward. In terms of the specific ...

9. "Fantastic company."

Former Employee - General Manager in Columbus, GA

I worked at TMX Finance Family of Companies full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Employees understand the customers situation.

Cons

Interest rates are challenging for customers.

Advice to Management

Learn alot of new programs, a growing company.

January 29, 2019Social Media and PR Strategist

"Manager"

Current Employee - Management

Pros

There has been a significant shift in the culture at the TMX Finance Family of Companies in 2018. I have been proud to be a part of this Company and have loved how it has grown to become a Company that helps people- both its customers and its employees. Much has changed in terms of organizational structure and I feel like it's been a great change for our Company.

Cons

I would like to see the Company build out new initiatives fully before launching them.

Advice to Management

I appreciate that upper and executive management has all adopted the new culture and are making the changes needed to make our company successful.

January 9, 2019Social Media and PR Strategist