The latest conversations about Finance
We had a new VP join our team and my manager just had them submit a report to senior management. I used to do this report before and trained the new guy, but my manager never allowed me to send it to senior management. He would always do it himself. I want to say smth…I don’t know what to do/how to confront. Do I ask him why I never got visibility for the report I produced before? Would appreciate any advice!
Got a burning question about TMX Finance Family of Companies? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TMX Finance Family of Companies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good if you get a large store that you do not need to fix." (in 95 reviews)
- "You get to learn from really great managers and people." (in 37 reviews)
- "Good benefits ." (in 34 reviews)
- "Good salary and the projects always were challenging." (in 26 reviews)
- "Money is good but you will feel like you have sold your soul" (in 14 reviews)
- "Upper management does not care at all about their store level employees." (in 53 reviews)
- "Long hours and push for meeting your goals." (in 42 reviews)
- "The company works the General Managers a minimum of 48 hrs a week so there is no work/life balance." (in 37 reviews)
- "Everything ..... Poor management." (in 29 reviews)
- "12 hour days, 6 day work weeks if you don't have another manager working at your location, you as the GM are held accountable even if you were not working that particular day, high turnover" (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TMX Finance Family of Companies and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 854 of over 865 reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWDec 16, 2022District Director of OperationsCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearKnoxville, TN
I have been impressed by the investment made by the Training Team from my first day with the company. The Executive leadership, beginning with the President - SVP - RVP - DDO are personally involved in the development of each new team member. It makes a huge impact from the very first day in a store. I look forward to many more years with this team!
Transitioning back to regular hours and a more consistent customer service model is challenging for some to re-adjust to.2TMX Finance Family of Companies Response9mo
It sounds like you are enjoying your time with us! We appreciate you leaving a review!
- 5.0Jul 24, 2023Logistics ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSavannah, GA
I enjoy my job and the people I work with. the company is fair and very helpful when needed.
I have not encountered any issues while working here.TMX Finance Family of Companies Response2mo
It sounds like you are enjoying your time with us! We appreciate you leaving a review and wish you continued success in your career with the Company!
TMX Finance Family of Companies Reviews FAQs
TMX Finance Family of Companies has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 865 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at TMX Finance Family of Companies to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.
62% of TMX Finance Family of Companies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TMX Finance Family of Companies 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.