KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best employers to date

May 11, 2022 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, working hours, staff, culture, and work life balance.

Cons

Peak season sprints can be taxing but they give ample pto.

2. 5.0

"Outstanding People"

May 5, 2022 - Software Engineering(Autonomy) in Blacksburg, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

*) People are very approachable and welcoming. *) Your thoughts and ideas are considered and your opinions are valued. *) State of the art development so a big area for personal growth

Cons

*) Stock options are not that appealing

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Self-driving truck testing

May 8, 2022 - Safety Conductor in Albuquerque, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay, growth potential and good PTO

Cons

I would rather not say

4. 5.0

Far Exceeded My Expectations

Mar 29, 2022 - Digital content marketing strategist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership and those on our team are simply incredible. The kindness, respect, expertise, and generosity of our company is simply off-the-charts! Plus, the opportunity to play a role in the strategy and development of a large, evolving brand and influencer in trucking is really a privilege.

Cons

None at this time. Sincerely.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 3.0
    Former Employee

Great Engineering Teams, Subpar People Ops

Apr 28, 2022 - People Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

exciting technology acquired by Daimler very intelligent engineering team members

Cons

paralyzed by indecision and bureaucracy slow to change and address real issues

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growing organization that promotes autonomy within your role

Mar 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Culture and people are great -Fast paced technology focused organization with growth goals -Safety is emphasized as important -Strong core values

Cons

Keeping culture with growth projections will be a challenge but so far haven't seen it jeopardized.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Awesome Company!

Dec 11, 2021 - Engineer in Blacksburg, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Free Snacks *Smart Software developers who are very helpful *Most if not all people are passionate about accomplishing the big goals of autonomous vehicles

Cons

*Long work hours depending on what deadline is being met, but it's not really too much of a con. To be honest, it seems most people work long hours of their own free will because they're very excited about the project. *Sometimes very senior management makes decisions without really talking to the engineers working on the project to get better informed. It's difficult being told to follow a decision that doesn't make the most sense; however, I haven't seen anything egregious and overall senior management is pretty good.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I absolutely LOVE it here!

Dec 16, 2021 - Safety Conductor in Albuquerque, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company I've ever worked for, AND the only company I've worked for where the CEO is involved, has monthly meetings with the company, and values our work. The energy here is great too, because of the way we are treated, everyone is genuinely happy to be at work. Other pros: -Paid relocation -Great compensation -Benefits -Amazing PTO -A place where your voice actually matters -A place where you feel your work has value

Cons

The only con I see is there is not a lot of women. They have hired more since I started but the diversity for gender is low.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0

Great company!!

Mar 21, 2022 - Safety Conductor in Albuquerque, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent team of people pushing technology forward.

Cons

I really can find any it's a great company with people who care about there employees

10. 4.0

Great collaboration within engineering

Mar 1, 2022 - Test Engineer in Blacksburg, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working along all of the engineering departments conduces a lot of knowledge gain, specifically because co-workers are so friendly and provide so much guidance and time.

Cons

Working with those teams outside of engineering is a bit difficult at times.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Reviews

TORC Robotics Reviews FAQs

TORC Robotics has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at TORC Robotics to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, TORC Robotics employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at TORC Robotics. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

97% of TORC Robotics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TORC Robotics 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at TORC Robotics to be senior leadership, benefits, culture and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with TORC Robotics Job Seekers