TRAVIZON Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.2
Joel Smith

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at TRAVIZON full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Friendly, professional, great people

Cons

nothing comes to mind at this time

"Thankful for an acquisition"

I have been working at TRAVIZON full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great, hardworking co-workers who know more than the bosses and get the real work done. Lots of knowledgeable employees who really keep the wheels turning in the organization.

Cons

Micromanagement at its worst from "managers" who do not understand the work. Not many real leaders in the company.
    Too much focus on who did what wrong rather than fixing problems and moving on

Advice to Management

Stop, and pay attention to the talent that has exited your doors! The reason is not them. Please DAP to keep the cream of the crop with the CTM acquisition. Don't let the Travizon status quo come along.

"Corporate Agent"

Former Employee - Corporate Travel Agent
    Former Employee - Corporate Travel Agent

I worked at TRAVIZON full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

None.... Is a nightmare to work for this company and all those good reviews are posted by management. Don't let them suck you in....

Cons

Nightmare of a company. Everything is old and not up to the times.

Advice to Management

Stop micromanaging. Get off your high horse.....

"Corp agent"

I have been working at TRAVIZON full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great clients to work with. Demanding, but very professional . Enjoy my relationship with all my colleagues . I enjoy staying busy and it definitely keeps me busy.

Cons

Sometimes during crunch time, it can be pretty hectic. Although excellent support system, sometimes all the clients want to go everywhere all at once.

Advice to Management

Keep the family atmosphere alive.

"Director of Global Sales"

I worked at TRAVIZON full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ability to work from home

Cons

the list goes on and on

6. "Travizon does it well!"

I have been working at TRAVIZON full-time

Pros

Great people and everyone works as a team. I have worked here over 10 years and Travizon strives to improve in technology, policies and procedures continuously. The majority of management really cares about their employees and the company. Travel is a unique industry and it can be stressful but Travizon does it well. Most employees have been with the company over 10 years and some are celebrating 20 or 25 years. If you work somewhere that long it must be a good place to work.

Cons

Not perfect but most companies aren't.. Travizon at least acknowledges any shortcomings and tries hard to correct them. Make take longer than you want but it's nice to know it's not being ignored.

Advice to Management

Treat people the way you want to be treated and they will be loyal forever.

7. "Adaptablility In A Work Hard/Play Hard Atmosphere"

I have been working at TRAVIZON full-time

Pros

You have the option of virtual work and, because there are offices across the US, it is easy to work hours that fit your schedule.

Management is great. The environment is comfortable, and leaves you feeling free to openly report issues and suggest room for improvement without repercussion.

Cons

It's work...who wouldn't rather be at the lake or reading a book? The cons are the basic ins and outs of ANY office. When a company is more than a couple of people, there will always be personalities that do not mesh. It is also impossible to agree with every decision, strategy and procedure of an organization.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the incentives. Rewards = dedication.
    Both kudos and regular raises benefit individual employees, as well as the company as a whole.

8. "Outstanding travel management services!"

Current Employee - Senior Travel Consultant in Seattle, WA

Pros

I have worked for a few of the most respected travel management companies, and Travizon is both the best to work for and to work with. The company culture is friendly and collaborative, with employees who are outstanding at what they do. Very professional environment-- one you can proud to be part of. My manager is great to work for--loyal, fair-minded, great sense of humor, outstanding expertise in the field, etc. Offered training was the best I have undergone--excellent training department. Company provides unsurpassed service to clients.

Cons

The work is challenging and complex, so it's great to have sound guidance and support from friendly colleagues and leadership.

Advice to Management

Continue along same path--very innovative company.

9. "Outstanding!"

Current Employee - Senior Travel Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at TRAVIZON full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have had the opportunity to work for a few of the most respected travel management companies, and Travizon is both the best to work for and the best to work with. Work culture is highly professional and collaborative, with both interesting and supportive colleagues and leadership who are outstanding in their fields of expertise. My manager is great to work for--extremely knowledgeable, loyal, great sense of humor, fair-minded, etc. Training was the best I have been offered. Travizon services provided to clients are unsurpassed.

Cons

The work is complex, challenging, and sometimes frustrating, so having the support and guidance of colleagues and leadership is key.

Advice to Management

I would not presume to give advice to management but believe that continuing down the present path will continue to render great results--very innovative company.

10. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Woburn, MA

Pros

Staff that effectively communicates with one another.
    When there are issues, grab the phone and talk through them opposed to hiding behind emails.
    Customer centric business that puts the clients needs before the companies.
    Great location outside of Boston that makes for a better commute

Cons

Not the greatest break room. Needs more options besides vending machines.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide great service to clients, and everyone benefits in the long run.