TRULY360 Reviews | Glassdoor

TRULY360 Reviews

Updated Feb 7, 2020

3.8
TRULY360 Founder and CEO  Matthew Focht (no image)
Matthew Focht
  1. "Great company, service, and culture! Please read."

Current Employee - Business Sales in Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I have been working at TRULY360 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Truly360 checked many boxes for me in a company! Great market, products, support, innovative, Google-partnered benefits, team-focused, and room for growth. The office has a great modern vibe, positive people, and goal-oriented practices. Awesome environment to inspire, motivate and be successful. An active, healthy lifestyle seems to promote self-improvement with books and other resources available. I've learned more in 1st year than I could imagine when initially hired, especially the inner works of Google. Having expertise in a progressive, global, expansive brand like Google is super exciting! Opportunities to travel around the world are provided, meeting amazing people in the process. Enjoy the interaction within departments and the collective exchange of ideas; always looking to better systems and make improvements. I believe some ex-employees have may look to taint a great company that has such amazing opportunities. Success to me is determined by the individual, not outside dependent factors. Good balance of professional and personal life; being able to take time off as needed. Helpful having flexibility for employees to accommodate their daily commute. This is not to mention the regular potlucks and BBQs. The team works hard and can clear the mind with a game of ping pong or cornhole. Not too many food options close; so regular Costco runs help stock the kitchen with healthy food/drink options. Team building functions and group activities are coordinated to strengthen trust and relationships. I love the area, beautiful office, and a nice scenic drive to work every day. I guess everyone has their perspective; however, this is how I see it and most others would agree. My advice to anyone would be to have the experience of visiting the office and meeting people who work with the company rather than believing everything they read online.

Cons

Like any growing business, there are challenges implementing ideas quickly. Leading the market can be exciting, yet patience is difficult.

TRULY3602020-02-07
  2. "Amazing people and amazing workplace"

Current Employee - Manager in Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I have been working at TRULY360 full-time for less than a year

Pros

I absolutely LOVE my job! I look forward to coming to work every day and I truly enjoy all my co-workers. My work is interesting and fun and I get to meet tons of amazing people on a regular basis. We do lots of fun team building, potlucks and group activities. There is lots of room for advancement if you work hard. We're still considered a pretty small company, so you'll get out of it what you put in but it will require hard work. I do think most of these reviews were left by some disgruntled employees who are trying to ruin the reputation of a great company. It is not often that you get to work closely with the CEO of the corporation you work for. Our CEO is extremely involved in the day to day activity of the business and is always coaching his employees. In the last 6 months, I have learned more here than any other job I've ever had. Another huge pro, in my opinion, is the amount of travel I have been able to do. I have seen the most incredible places in the country and I absolutely love being on the go! Loooove my job here at Truly360!

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say about working here. The hours are super flexible, time off is flexible and I love the people I get to work with! I 10/10 recommend it!

TRULY3602020-01-06
  3. "All these positive reviews are lies."

Former Employee - Associate in Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I worked at TRULY360 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lower level employees were great people, they're all just grinding and my review doesn't reflect anyone that I worked with.

Cons

I was asked to write a review within days of being hired. I had no idea what to say besides that the company was great (mind you, they had no reviews so they would know who wrote what). There is absolutely no time off, not even if you have a death in the family or for holidays. The CEO had us pray over every meal that he was present for. There were always big announcements but nothing ever came from it. Employees were constantly lied to or conned. Clients were sold packages that were never delivered on. There is absolutely no sign of morals within the company. I really don't know where to end, just stay away!

TRULY3602019-12-30
  4. "AVOID AT ALL COSTS"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at TRULY360 full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pros of this company are few and far between. There are surface level pros that you can find in the other reviews, but I caution you to evaluate what you really value in a career.

Cons

The serious cons have been listed in other reviews. Many different accounts have confirmed them. Just do your due diligence on the company history and CEO, everything can be found from a Google search and here on the glassdoor reviews. If you value your time, I would try to do as much research as possible before you waste it. If not, then you will experience all the cons for yourself eventually.

TRULY3602019-12-28
  5. "Fantastic place to work!!!"

Former Employee - In Office in Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I worked at TRULY360 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Definitely one of my favorite places I have ever worked. Great environment and the most friendly people I have ever worked with. We went on very fun team building trips as well as the best foods I have had in an office potluck. Best pastry chef I have seen as well as all of the different types of foods were incredible! Upper management is great and always looked out for me and the other employees. Most family orientated and pet friendly office ever!

Cons

Being in Rancho Santa Fe, it was just too far far of a daily drive for me. I felt broke driving in the area because every car was a luxury vehicle, Mercedes, Ferrari, Bentley etc. lol

TRULY3602019-11-05

"Amazing workplace!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TRULY360 full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the company culture and flexible scheduling Truly360 offers.

Cons

Growing rapidly, so having to adjust accordingly. Challenging, but worth it!

TRULY3602019-09-30

"No room for growth, company ethics are questionable at best"

Current Employee - Other

I have been working at TRULY360 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free food and "team-building events." Management is usually not present or sitting behind a locked door, so employees have full reign of office.. clock in/out, take breaks as you wish. Or don't, up to you. Come in a tshirt and jeans, no professional attire needed or encouraged. Same with professional demeanor. Yes, you must be self-motivated and able to manage your own time when management is either non-existent or has no idea where everyone is or what they're supposed to be doing. Inside sales teams are a bunch of nice guys just trying to make a living at what they're good at, same with traveling sales team. Marketing and processing teams are the ones that have been there/will stay there the longest because they make the best sandwiches and give the best compliments. Also some of the few that ever come up for a raise.

Cons

Management is egocentric. Check out previous reviews calling attention to the fact that most positive reviews here were somehow all in the same week. Make sure you have a cool story to tell or something nice about jesus if they do wander around to ask how you're doing. Also, know how to cook and clean while on the job if you're a female, otherwise, stay to yourself while coming up with nice things to say. But don't stay to yourself too much, even if you're knee-deep in other peoples' work, still do your best to seem happy-go-lucky so as not to make the management or others feel like you're "in a bad mood" or "don't like them." Get in writing what your job title and description is. Verbal agreement is not good enough and they will exercise their rights to "at-will" employment when they fire perfectly good employees with no justification after finding out they have caught on to their scheme of keeping as few people on payroll as possible, closest to minimum wage as possible, doing as many jobs at once as possible to "keep costs low." I'm watching people work way too hard here. They cover up lacking benefits and noncompetitive pay with free lunches and "team-building events." Neither of those pay the bills. No incentive outside of Sales team to work harder or get things done on time. If you can, blame it on someone else. I've heard no raise will even come into question until you've been there for a full year at starting hourly wage.

TRULY3602019-10-20

"Shady Practices and Empty Promises"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA

I worked at TRULY360 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Promising employment terms (which unfortunately never come to fruition).

Cons

Shady work ethics. Company culture cares about money above people, both clients and employees. No adequate training on company products making the job harder than it needs to be. CEO is difficult, will say what he needs to to get you panicked so that you "work harder". Bait-and-switch with employment terms, employment agreement is all verbal on purpose. Also, check out the dates on the positive reviews here. Weird coincidence that most came in during the same week...

TRULY3602019-09-07

"All Around Great Company"

I have been working at TRULY360 full-time

Pros

Company Culture, Staff Outings, Incentives, Bonuses

Cons

No Cons from what I have seen

TRULY3602018-02-07
  10. "Consultant"

Former Employee - Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at TRULY360 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Support from upper management and team mentality

Cons

Outside sales is a grind

TRULY3602017-12-01

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 23 reviews