- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - New South Wales
- - Sydney, Australia Area
- - Sydney
- United States - All Cities
- - Georgia
- - Columbus, GA Area
- - Columbus, GA
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Tempe, AZ
- - Gilbert, AZ
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Golden, CO
- - Nebraska
- - Omaha, NE Area
- - Omaha, NE
- - Idaho
- - Boise, ID Area
- - Boise, ID
- Netherlands - All Cities
- - Gelderland
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune, India Area
- - Pune
- - Uttar Pradesh
- - New Delhi, India Area
- - Noida
Found 44 of over 44 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about TSYS Acquiring Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TSYS Acquiring Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Management is also a 'Good 'Ol Boy' network where years of service is weighted more than competency." (in 5 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 14, 2020 - TSYS Acquiring in Columbus, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good people and nice to work with all
Technology not good enough for the needs of 2021Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 25, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Columbus, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
None that I can think
Everything was terrible did not like the job
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 17, 2021 - Strategic Analyst in Tempe, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay and that’s about it
Favoritism. If your managers friend wants your job you will be out of one. Minimal to zero training . Poor upper managementContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jun 15, 2020 - Computer Programmer in Boise, IDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay, benefits, time off. Opportunity for advancement.
Corporate leadership has little concern for grunts. Layoffs expected if they want money for other pet projects.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 11, 2013 - Anonymous Employee in Golden, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The environment is very laid back in the Golden office, but that stems from the days when this location was Procard before TSYS acquired them. Everyone here is friendly. Free bottled water, teas, soda, coffee. Lenient on days off as long as work is completed.
They don't seem to want to spend any money on just maintaining the data center they have. About 3 years behind the curve. Most equipment is end of life or warranty. Seems difficult to get pay increases and when they are given it's a nominal amount of money. Lots of red tape to get through to get needed items. Impossible to get quality training for anything related to your field.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 9, 2013 - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There are almost always opportunities to grow and learn within this company. Many people started out on the help desk, and used that as a stepping stone to other departments, from programming, to finance, to marketing, lots of variety and chances to make a difference.
Although the company strives to achieve a unified corporate mentality, the reality is that different locations often serve widely different markets and have different operational needs. This dichotomy can be challenging at time.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 12, 2014 - Financial Analyst Senior in Tempe, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
One of the top companies with ethics Flat organization with few hierarchies. Senior management very approachable and casual in relationships
Work is bottle necked with few personnel and company culture trying to create change with an objective of improving GPS (great place to work survey) score Equal set of content and disgruntled workers who have spent more than 5 years, which suggests either one is happy or disconnected with the place entirelyContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 10, 2013 - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The corporate culture at TSYS surpasses any company that I've worked with before. Executive leadership inspires senior managers to engage team members on every level. Your opinion matters at TSYS and your career path is very broad and professionally guided by leadership.
It's tough to think of any real cons. Maybe examining job categories a little more closely in order to determine which categories could work remote (from home OR from another TSYS location).Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Apr 27, 2016 - Director in Tempe, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I started with the company on the call center and worked over 15 years through various positions and into a leadership role. The company does a great job of promoting from within. The people I work with each day are enough reason to get up and go to work without hesitation.
The parent company in Columbus GA is a little too risk adverse and slow to adopt tools and technologyContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 10, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible work schedules, progressive leadership, newer technologies, warm environment and close social groups. Much more dynamic and vibrant a feel than the corporate office in Columbus, GA.
Many groups operate willingly in silos and can be cliquish at times, definitely a little "good ole boy" in some parts of the company. The company is based in Georgia so is a bit... conservative... sometimes.Continue reading
TSYS Acquiring Solutions Reviews FAQs
TSYS Acquiring Solutions has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 44 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at TSYS Acquiring Solutions to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
75% of TSYS Acquiring Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TSYS Acquiring Solutions 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.