TTEC Reviews | Glassdoor

TTEC Chairman and CEO Kenneth D. Tuchman
Kenneth D. Tuchman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Need better work life balance policies (in 37 reviews)

• This is a call center job with pretty tight security measures (in 53 reviews)

"Not planning to retire from here"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Concord, NC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Concord, NC

I have been working at TTEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you like disorganization, indecisiveness, and lack of communication between management levels, this place is for you!

Cons

Customer Service reps (Advocates) make $11/hour. No merit increases so you can theoretically work here for 20 years and still make $11/hour with good attendance and customer reviews. Oh and the ice machine (the only one) runs out of ice by 1:00 pm so if you're working a late shift, sorry, no ice.

Advice to Management

Stick to your word - work/life balance is really 'a thing' and you should recognize that your employees do try and have a life outside the warehouse-turned-call center.

"Dont do it!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative (Pharmacy Help Desk) in Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at TTEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A few monthly events “hat day, hot dog day etc

Cons

They do not care if u have children, or go to school and cannot work a certain schedule (which they change every few days no exaggeration) and worst of all they DO NOT pay you for hours you worked. They FORCE you to work mandatory overtime and you never see that money. They will mess up your daily hours so they don’t have to pay you. And as far as an increase from $10.50 an hr to $11 an hr you can forget about it. they will tell you they are going to “put a ticket in “just to pacify you and never do it. That is their answer for everything. There isn’t even an H R department Because they know they mess up so much. I have never put my bags down and walked off a job before in my life but I had to with this company.

Advice to Management

Pay people what they are owed and don’t request more of your agents then you are willing to give. I believe the Daytona Beach site should be shut down. There is no help, consideration, or care for agents who are busting their back to make this company what it has become. TL’s And supervisors do not care because they are receiving a salary. I am heartbroken and disappointed at this company I had such high hopes.

3. "No room for career advancement"

Current Employee - Sales Associaate
    Current Employee - Sales Associaate

I have been working at TTEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a job, as long as you perform, you will receive a paycheck.

Cons

Incentive is difficult to attain, and it isn't much.

"Great Experiance"

I have been working at TTEC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I got a lot of different Experiences deploying and troubleshooting the equipment here.

Cons

Lots of hours, lower than market value for pay

Advice to Management

Pay your employees fair market value if you truly value your employees

"Stay away this company are crooks. Pay attention to your paycheck & Kronos"

Former Employee - Inbound Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Inbound Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at TTEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Enjoyed working with co-workers. Unlimited OT. 10 minute commute from house. We worked as a team. Diversity. Trainers were cool & certain coaches were okay.

Cons

WF are crooks the stay taking your PTO they don’t respond to your request. My coach was useless very unsupportive. I have been waiting over a month for 10 hrs of my OT to be paid.

Advice to Management

They are a joke.

"Work at Home"

Former Employee - Work At Home Agent
    Former Employee - Work At Home Agent

I worked at TTEC part-time

Pros

You are able to work from home. Paid training.

Cons

The company pushes you out on live calls when you are not fully ready or prepared. The training is rushed. The project that I participated in was Bank of the West. It was great helping people with questions regarding their accounts, however some of the calls were hostile and rude. Who wants to keep working at a job were you are being cussed out and verbally assaulted on a day to day basis. When you tell a team lead, they brush the problem off. Another issue is that one of the team leads had an attitude all of the time. The pay was low. I took on extra hours and my pay became lower. My pay couldn't even make the $500 mark. How do you get paid more in training, then you do in live calls? Another issue is that they wouldn't hardly put enough agents on the busiest days which are Saturdays, which means all of the pressure and stress is going towards the few agents that are working. Last but not least, the audio for the bank of the west side was horrendous. We had to take calls with static and sometimes the sound was so bad, that the callers would say "I can't hear you, can you call me back"? "Your breaking up". They have all of these metrics and expectations of you, but yet the sound issues on their end wasn't fixed.

Advice to Management

Please get your audio issues fixed. Get better supportive and positive team leads. Not some one who has an attitude 24/7. Pay the agents some more money. If they are on the front lines and taking these stressful calls, they can at least get some financial compensation for it. This is part of why the company has such a high turnover rate. Stop treating agents as if they are another number, because y'all need all the help you can.

"customer service representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Springfield, MO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Springfield, MO

I worked at TTEC (More than a year)

Pros

good job. answering phones helping customers with the returns and sales of items purchased . selling geek squad .

Cons

irate customers unsatisfied with the product in which they had purchased.

Advice to Management

get people on the phones that know the job better. better job training. more one on one time with the computers.

8. "Teletech Holdings"

I worked at TTEC (More than a year)

Pros

If you just need a job, and don't care about quality and organization - this is the job for you.

Cons

Very unorganized and unprofessional. Constant change and shift in environment, not enough training.

"Not worth the stress"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Paducah, KY
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Paducah, KY

I worked at TTEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good payrate, teamleads are usually really good,

Cons

Management doesn't offer help but they do like handing out write ups,

Advice to Management

I was being setup to be a teamlead from the first week I started training, had everything setup and was even shown where I would be in the building with my team, but by the time training ended (I was the top of the class from day 1) I arrived the day we were nesting, I was told I wouldn't be given team lead. Instead another person got the position who barely passed training (had to retake the HIPPA test so many time she almost failed out of the class) and ended up being the worst team lead in the company.

I worked my butt off on the floor, was top of the time sheet/review list every month and ended up quitting after I was told I wouldn't be moved up in the company for at least a year.

My advice: learn who your best employees are and reward them accordingly.

"Customer Service"

I worked at TTEC full-time

Pros

work from home, no commute

Cons

hours were not consistent, pay was low

Showing 325 of 2,157 reviews