TTEC "low pay" Reviews | Glassdoor

TTEC Employee Reviews about "low pay"

Updated Oct 24, 2019

3.5
TTEC Chairman and CEO Kenneth D. Tuchman
Kenneth D. Tuchman
1,515 Ratings
Pros
  • "You get to work from home so I am able to be here for my daughter when she gets home from school(in 330 reviews)

• "Good company work environment culture(in 141 reviews)

Cons
  • "o curte trabalhar com call center tbm n(in 94 reviews)

• "Low pay and limited opportunities for advancement on the WW (formerly Weight Watchers) project(in 80 reviews)

Reviews about "low pay"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Member Services in Melbourne, FL

I worked at TTEC full-time for less than a year

Pros

I liked the People I worked with. They were great.

Cons

High Call Volume, Low Pay

TTEC2019-09-26

"Stay far away!"

Current Contractor - Customer Service

I have been working at TTEC for less than a year

Pros

Literally none. Not even work from home.

Cons

- High turnover - Low pay - Constant technical issues - Poor training Do not take a position with the company unless you can not find an offer anywhere else and because you're extremely desperate. They will hire virtually anyone with a heartbeat and they do not conduct an actual interview. Instead, you will receive an email for orientation via a Zoom conference. If you decide to work for this place, do just... the training for paychecks and then RUN! The company is disorganized from top to bottom. No one there knows what they're doing. Not the SMEs, team leads, supervisors or trainers. If you have a question, good luck getting an answer because they'll ignore it or provide you with the wrong information, which will count against you if QA hears it. The senior line isn't any better with providing assistance with any questions that you have. They are unethical. They always pull a bait and switch. Initially told in training that our training would last for four weeks. They later came back and said that it would only last for two weeks and that they never told us it would be for four weeks. Lied and said the position would be full-time, it is part-time with a four-day work week. Denied that it was a contract position and that it wasn't temporary. Said that they would pay $11.50/hr and I am receiving less than that-- $10.47. Nothing but lies! Training is non-existent. The trainers just go through powerpoint slides and do not allow you to catch up if you miss something due to system issues or if you miss a day. During nesting, they throw you to the wolves, they do not demonstrate how to take calls, how to operate their Cisco system to make calls, nor do they allow you to learn the systems on your own due to "HIPAA". When you're out on the floor, team leads will not assist you. They're too busy making comments not related to work in the chats or contacting you only when you did something wrong. If there are any issues with their atrocious systems the team leads, trainers and their outsourced IT department will blame you to avoid paying you. They will literally tell you if you're logged on to clock out to avoid paying you for their known system issues and call their version of IT, who aren't helpful at all. They have had several lawsuits due to this, and they have a current lawsuit ongoing as well. If they're not trying to avoid paying you for know system issues, they're threatening to fire you for system issues by saying your computer is not compatible, even if your computer shows as compatible. The IT department will try to get you to uninstall your anti-virus programs, as they will claim that it interferes with their drives/USB sticks. DO NOT DO IT! They uninstalled my anti-virus programs and I got a virus, and I still have problems with their systems! If you put in a request to have your timecard corrected, the supervisors or trainers will disregard it and not correct it. I was short two hours on my paycheck because the incompetent trainer wouldn't correct it. Until recently, you had to buy the drives that they require you to work on. Our class had bought the drives and weeks later were told that they would be sending out drives to us. They refused to reimburse us for the drives that we had already bought, which are expensive. They do not have an HR department in the event that you have an HR issue. You have to send a message to someone who is outsourced as well and wait for a response.

Advice to Management

Make management reachable, instead of using a text box in the form of communication with an HR or benefits issue. Stop baiting and switching your employees. Increase the rate of pay for employees and clean house of the unethical people who work there above $13/hr. Provide proper training for new and current employees instead of using Powerpoint slides! Get rid of the outsourced IT department and fix... your known technical issues instead of blaming your employees and threatening that you'll terminate them for such issues.

TTEC2019-10-25

"flithy place to work"

Former Employee - Progeam Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at TTEC full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are none to provide this place is beyond any words I can come up with

Cons

bed bugs, low rent people, low pay horrible work environment

Advice to Management

pay people 11 an hour to make good agents and ask managers to get white glove service good luck!

TTEC2019-08-25
  4. "Iffy"

Former Employee - CCR

I worked at TTEC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Trainers were friendly , and engaging

Cons

-low pay -consistency in changing rules/ systems -supervisors

TTEC2019-07-18
  5. "Great experience for little pay"

Former Employee - Compliance Specialist in Sherwood, AR

I worked at TTEC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Learned skills to be a more marketable employee. Great work environment

Cons

Low pay Not a lot of opportunity to advance

Advice to Management

Be more transparent, the rules and policies change daily

TTEC2019-06-18
  6. "Seasoned advocates needs more appreciation"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at TTEC full-time for more than a year

Pros

PayActive has been the saving grace of being to pay my bills every month.

Cons

low pay, no increase makes good agents unhappy

TTEC2019-06-12
  7. "As a veteran myself, working the USAA campaign was very rewarding. I always treated my members as I would want to be tre"

Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Springfield, MO

I worked at TTEC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Common bond w/service members & close to home

Cons

Low pay, always busy ->200 in que

Advice to Management

More communication with team

TTEC2019-04-24

"Everyday is a goat rodeo at TTEC."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at TTEC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work from home possible, helps with work/life balance.

Cons

Low pay, chaos, and no accountability. Unless you are executive management, no one cares about you or your job. Really low company morale. And almost no capital expenditure for office resources. Office has holes in the carpet, old cubicles, terrible lighting, inefficient HVAC. Employees complaining about everything. If you are lucky enough to have a manager that cares (rare!), then life at TTEC is bearable.... Corporate HQ is clueless and go by a totally separate set of rules, or doesn't care.

TTEC2019-04-17

"This review is only for the WW (formerly Weight Watchers) project."

Current Employee - Lead Coach

I have been working at TTEC part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good company to work remotely from home. They have many projects/clients.

Cons

Low pay and limited opportunities for advancement on the WW (formerly Weight Watchers) project. Have not worked in other projects.

TTEC2019-02-12

"TTEC Orlando is full of Incompetent Mangers and Leaders"

Former Employee - Banking in Atlanta, GA

I worked at TTEC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Job was close to me 5-minute daily commute

Cons

Everything -Incompetent team leads who know nothing and don't know how to develop, -Low pay @ 12 an hr. -Terrible training -Managers couldn't figure out how to establish metrics to then determine bonus payout. -Incompetent middle managers who had no idea how to implement an ideal process and procedures. TTEC and client Synchrony literally are on 2 different pages as far as process and procedures, and non of... the managers or team leaders are competent to understand the divergence. -Lack of communication of what daily goals are and matrices to achieve them. -OVERALL bad place to work surrounded by complete idiots!

Advice to Management

Go to grad school and get MBAs on how to manage personnel and processes. You will lose the Synchrony contract in 1 year with the current idiot managers in place. TTEC only cares about billing the client partner and not delivering what the client partner needs to be communicated effectively to it's customer base. There is a reason the original partnership failed in Arizona.

TTEC2019-02-07