TTEC Employee Reviews about "work from home"

Updated Jan 22, 2021

3.6
TTEC Chairman and CEO Kenneth D. Tuchman
Kenneth D. Tuchman
2,157 Ratings
Pros
  • "Well paid if you work from home(in 456 reviews)

• "There is a very good work environment(in 187 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Coaching consists of the Team Leads constant fussing in the chat rooms(in 129 reviews)

• "Multiple requirements for low pay(in 99 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of TTEC and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work from home"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great job. Best qork.from home job I have ever had.

Jan 17, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really great place to work. Paid holidays. Good pay. Work from home. Good training, good team leads. Move up in the company.

Cons

The way they do things change every day.

2. 4.0

Good Experience

Jan 6, 2021 - Licensing Coordinator in Prosper, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

TTEC is a great place to gain knowledge of different industries and other transferrable skills with the different projects they have to offer. If you don't mind that the assignments are likely to be temporary and pretty short (as in a couple of months), then this is the place. I loved that I was able to work from home which allowed some flexibility to continue with school while also managing responsibilities at home. With this position, you have the ability to accumulate wellness hours. Lastly, if you strive to go above and beyond, there are definitely options to advance.

Cons

TTEC does have its challenges with certain leadership but there are still a lot of people employed who positively contribute to the working environment with a great attitude. Although there is still some opportunity for growth in this area, it seems they have been making improvements. More benefits would be great, if possible!

Senior Specialist Social Media Marketing

We appreciate your thorough evaluation of our processes. We take this as an opportunity to help us be a better company for our employees. Thank you!

3. 2.0

All about the numbers

Jan 7, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love working from home. That's it.

Cons

The company over all does not care about their employees. Just numbers. The leads do not assist when needed. They require mandatory overtime. I am working 10 hour shifts 6 days a week. If I ask to have the OT removed sometimes they do it, sometimes they don't. If I don't work OT it counts against my reliability. The leads do not help when asked. A lot of us are currently in a situation where we reside in one and work in one state and they are taking taxes out for another state without even telling us. They deduct hours from my check when my time sheet records otherwise. No one has definitive answers for anything. They really do not care. They hire like crazy.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fast-Paced

Jan 16, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Owensboro, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

You work-from-home. They supply the headset. Pay is okay, giving that you're working from home.

Cons

You have to supply everything besides your headset. You are not provided most of the skills needed before you're put on the phones. The "SMEs" or the "helpers" are not very helpful. Background noise can get you fired (dogs barking, TV, kids, etc.)

2 people found this review helpful

Senior Specialist Social Media Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your insights can make a difference; we invite you to use the following link to provide more detail or to follow-up: www.formeremployee.ttec.com

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company but training needs to be way better.

Dec 10, 2020 - Consumer Risk Agent in Springfield, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home is a major benefit. They are friendly and can relate to whats going on. They are flexible, plenty of job opportunities available. Pay is good for staying home. Depending on position they provide you with equipment if needed.

Cons

Training was horrible and they leave you flying blind. The trainer was all over the place. People were getting left behind. No one was being patient with others who were not as technical as them.

6. 4.0
      Former Temporary Employee

Great possibilities

Dec 28, 2020 - Medical Writer Reviewer in Redwood City, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Multiple positions available Possibility of learning many new skills They try very hard to help you learn and motivate you. Love working from home.

Cons

Communication depends what campaign you are with. Salary depends on campaign Training is extremely rushed and you don't feel confident to start. HR doesn't always explain the whole deal.

Senior Specialist Social Media Marketing

We appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts on how we can continue to create exceptional experiences for TTEC employees. Thank you!

7. 3.0

Work from home

Nov 8, 2020 - Customer Service Agent (CSA)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Will update as I work Working from home during COVID-19 starting pay is not bad.

Cons

Training not so great course type classes instead of teaching what is needed to answer calls and transfer to the right department. Use Zoom Chat room for help learn from other workers asking about questions you don't know while you have customers on hold are that you need to know before hand. Some questions get answered some don't and agents and Team Leads (TL) are rude and don't know very much Trainer couldn't input the training hours because no access so myself and others never got our 1st check. This company is not well organized. To many user login names and passwords and to many websites to click too. Not honest about work schedule M-F 10:00am 6:30pm but yet we are 7 days a week on schedule strict on time off.

4 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0

Happy Employee

Nov 30, 2020 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Ocean Springs, MS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, benefits, great teams, good pay

Cons

No face-to-face communication unless on zoom which can make communication difficult at times

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Specialist Social Media Marketing

It is a pleasure to know about your experience with TTEC. Thank you for taking the time to share this. Your experience matters to us. Please visit www.ttecwehearyou.com to give us more details.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great Work From Home Job

Jan 20, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, Management understands the stressors and they are supportive

Cons

Can be very stressful since dealing with California Clients and healthcare

10. 5.0

The Benefits are GREAT

Dec 26, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home with great benefits. computer and monitors provided.

Cons

Training is short and quick, you aren't allowed to miss ANY training, or you'll be terminated from the project.

Senior Specialist Social Media Marketing

Your assessment of your TTEC experience is important to us. Thank you for sharing. Please visit www.ttecwehearyou.com to let us know the details of your experience and how we can improve our employee experience.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 455 Reviews