TTM Technologies Reviews

Updated May 13, 2021

3.3
TTM Technologies President and CEO Thomas T. Edman
Thomas T. Edman
Pros
  • "The management team is trying to improve the work environment constantly and make it more fun(in 13 reviews)

• "TTM is a great place to work for because it's hard to find companies still doing what TTM does for their employees(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "low pay, loud, stressful environment(in 14 reviews)

• "Upper management does not care about their employees(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of TTM Technologies and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Innovative and Dexterous

Feb 3, 2021 - Director in Costa Mesa, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment with cool focused and disciplined team mates striving to a common goal. Very strategically orientated

Cons

None really this is a great company that's going places with abroad interest base

TTM Technologies Response

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We’re are happy to hear that this has been your experience with TTM Technologies.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I'm happy here...

May 9, 2021 - Quality Control in Stafford Springs, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, good ethics, awesome job with requiring PPE during covid and very good at trying to protect our facilities from covid. Informative, let's us know what's going on, regarding covid cases, financials, etc. A great group of people to work with! Everyone, mostly, is very friendly and supportive; willing to help a fellow employee with any task. TTM is generous in gift giving to employees, just because we work hard and they want to say THANKS, or holiday gifts.

Cons

Poor pay rate. They mandate 9 hour days or to work our "non-production" Friday, which kind of drains you...im exhausted by the end of the week. Lunch break is only 30 minutes, which I feel is too short. It makes you eat in a hurry, which isn't good for you. A 45 minute lunch break would be ideal.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awesom experience

May 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

A very helpful and welcoming place to work.

Cons

It is a little difficult to find a helper.

4. 3.0

Good for starting out.

May 13, 2021 - Quality Engineer in Stafford Springs, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good start for for first job. A lot of on the job training. Management always willing to help.

Cons

No communication between the departments.

5. 4.0

Great People

Apr 27, 2021 - Account Manager in Hartford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great People to work with

Cons

lower than average pay scale

6. 3.0
      Former Employee

na

May 7, 2021 - Operator in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

no comments for this company

Cons

no comments for this company. Ok pay. Not good work environment. people are friendly.

7. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Just an Okay Company to Work For

Feb 1, 2021 - Manager in Santa Ana, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) matching, 10 Days PTO, 2 days Floating Holiday and stock options for upper management. (The company is taking COVID19 very seriously and doing all they can to ensure employee safety.) If you like manufacturing, there are growth opportunities. Manager is critical--Good manager = good experience (usually). There is also a bonus payout. Payout amount depends on employee level (some pay quarterly and some pay annually). Payout amount is not a fixed amount.

Cons

Pay tends to be on the low end but hours are on the high end. As with most jobs, your manager will be the key to success or failure at the company. When you go on a 'team event' you don't know if you are paying or if the company will cover. Very few advancement opportunities outside of manufacturing due to a skeleton support staff. Manager is critical--Bad manager = bad experience.

TTM Technologies Response

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We’re sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We consistently review our compensation and strive to provide competitive salary and benefits. TTM values your feedback and will incorporate this into our on-going efforts to improve all areas of our global organization.

8. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great coworkers, bad management. Still on off shift after 23 years, with a technical degree and experience in many areas

Apr 13, 2021 - Production in Chippewa Falls, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting work and good people to work with.

Cons

Bad work life balance. Advancement not based on skills or seniority. Posting policies are a mystery to all employees.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Just a pawn

Apr 26, 2021 - Engineer in Chippewa Falls, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

My coworkers were awesome, and I got great exposure to cross-functional teamwork

Cons

Too many layoffs due to restructuring of business, and very volatile market

10. 2.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sub-par

Apr 28, 2021 - Warehouse Worker in Forest Grove, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Steady paycheck, benefits, a decent employee every once in a while

Cons

woefully underpaid and understaffed. Many unhappy and bummer employees

Viewing 1 - 10 of 266 Reviews