Taco Bell Employee Reviews about "low pay"
Updated Dec 4, 2021
Found 1,319 of over 11K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Social Community Manager
Taco Bell has one of the wittiest handlers on social media. Do the pay and all that brand loyalty boost the company has gotten on its social media platforms go hand in hand? I'd really like to know how a once struggling company handles all this, especially if they aren't fully prepared for the publicity.
Got a burning question about Taco Bell? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Taco Bell employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "It was cool and free food" (in 609 reviews)
- "A few great people to get to know and maybe even be friends with somewhere down the 'Line'." (in 520 reviews)
- "flexible hours; good for students and those looking for a second job" (in 439 reviews)
- "All my coworkers and shift leads are great people." (in 273 reviews)
- "flexible schedule very easy job" (in 173 reviews)
- "Low pay and not enough windows" (in 720 reviews)
- "bad management and very fast paced" (in 598 reviews)
- "Manager was rude and very demanding constantly had a on and off attitude" (in 342 reviews)
- "Upper management is bad when they start to 'crack down' on lower level management." (in 109 reviews)
- "treated like crap pay way to low no training" (in 84 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Taco Bell and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "low pay"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee★★★★★
Taco Bell is an decent place to work with an overall pleasant atmosphere.Jun 9, 2010 - Cashier in Kane, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly environment. Stress free. Flexible hours. The staff is usually good about asking when you can work and when you can't and sticking to that.
Cashier's receive a low pay and are sometimes under appreciated for the work that they do. It is hard to move up into a higher position within the companyContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★
Service championJan 8, 2015 - Team Member in Tucson, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I liked the location and how good the business got
The pay was low and would only get a couple of cents a year even knowing how to do every position
- Former E★★★★★