Talent Corner HR Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated February 1, 2019

3.4
Rashesh Doshi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Lots of videos that we can see N the team leader are always helping if we don't understand" (in 10 reviews)

• "They are also getting good money &; we are also getting good money" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "They force the employees to tell LIES (leading recruiter, 24 hours time for the CV to be given to client, highly experienced recruitment team, etc" (in 2 reviews)

• "No work life balance, There is no finance department and no proper incentive structure" (in 2 reviews)

"HR Executive"

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time

Pros

I have worked with Talent Corner for 6 months and my experience in the organization was of a very good value.
    If you want to kickstart your career in HR in recruitment, this organization will help you learn everything that will be helpful in future.
    I have had amazing TLs and had very insightful sessions with our MD every month.
    It has improved my recruitment skills and given me enough exposure

Cons

i did not experience anything as bad as to put in 'Cons'

Advice to Management

I had fun working in such a friendly and supportive environment..keep it up

Talent Corner HR Services Response

Mar 17, 2018 – Internal Recruiter

Dear Team Member,

Thank you for your review.

As an organisation it motivates us when we read that people appreciate the efforts made by us. I see here that you have spent 6 months with us... More

"Good Learning"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time

Pros

I was with the company for around 7-8 months & then come back to my house in UP. I was a recruiter in TC. They taught me everything about recruitment & job portals. Lots of real work & good focus on learning & growing. Very much pressure to complete your goals which made me confident that I can also be someone. My father put pressure on me so I left otherwise I would stay in TC for long.

Cons

New Office is beautiful, old office is still the same.

Advice to Management

Nothing.... thank you for your support.

3. "Good & stable Company"

Former Employee - BDM in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - BDM in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was in this company for 2 years & the company stable. They have good working but aggressive working culture, you have to complete your targets. The Company reputation is very good with its clients and in the market. They have been very reliable for 15-16 years which is why many companies want to work with them. They also have a super franchise model which delivered very well for the client and the franchise. if you join them as BD then the first 3 months are challenging after that you will really enjoy them. The incentives are very good.

Cons

incentives are delayed because of delayed payments from clients but Salaries are always on time.

Advice to Management

try and create a hierarchy in BD so that the performers can grow from within. continue you certificate idea. I was very encouraged when I got certificates every month,

"Great Learning in Small Town"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Talent Corner HR Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am a recruiter in a Small Town office of TCHR. This is a franchise. I am an employee for last 1 year N the learning has been excellent. The head office in mumbai gives very good clients to my boss who then explains everything to us & we work on the positions. Even sitting in a small town we are able to do the same work as someone who is sitting in Delhi or Mumbai then why should be go there and work? We get good training & support from our team leader in the HO. We also get certificates regularly. Training is super.

Cons

No interaction with Top management... only my boss does it.

Advice to Management

Start more franchise office in small town

"Nice Learning Even at Franchise"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was recruited at a franchise of TC & worked with them for almost 1 year before I got a job at corporate. The head office gives all the clients & business, we are supposed to take care of doing the recruitment process only. My franchise got very good clients & very good earning. I even got incentive from my franchise owner. He got certificate also from head office for performance. They have good training even for franchise. Lots of videos that we can see N the team leader are always helping if we don't understand. Overall thanks to the experience I got job in corporate.

Cons

Small team at Franchise. We were 2 recruiters & the franchise owner. I think he is looking for more people as business is doing well.

Advice to Management

Please also give awards for recruiters at Franchise because we work very hard. We would like to come to the head office to meet Rashesh sir. We only see him in videos.

6. "Worst Company Ever"

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time

Pros

NOTHING IS GOOD ABOUT THIS COMPANY

Cons

1) Money minded People
    2) All time Hiring & Firing
    3) Harassment all time (Especially CEO & MD)
    4) Mentally Torched
    5)Fake Promises
    6) here all positives comments are ask to write forcefully.

Advice to Management

don't fool the employees & interns whom you hire.

"Happy Franchise Partner"

Former Employee - Franchise Partner
    Former Employee - Franchise Partner

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I left my job to start franchise business of recruitment with TCHR. I had a very good experience with them specially with their Director Mr. Rasheshh... Now I got a full time opportunity in another country & therefore I discontinue but when I come back I will start again.

- Rashesh sir is a very nice person. Once I had a client who was not giving payment. Rashesh sir himself went to the client office which was 2 hours away i.e. travel time 4 hours. He went their twice & each time he did not leave till the time the client met him. He waited there for 3 hours both the times. Finally I got my payment.

- They have a very nice support team. My team leader would always help me with all small or big things & keep giving me excellent help. She would keep giving me good clients. I even did a billing of Rs. 2,00,000 for one of the clients. They give small & big positions who like to perform.

- Excellent support for Job Portals. My team got access all job portals & premium id which is very expensive in the market.

- Very Nice Training. Trainer, Snehal personally came to my city to train me for 2 days. I was very happy to get all new training videos from them. It help my business a lot.

- They always give my payment on time. Once they receive they transfer every Thursday, some times early also.

- Rashesh sir would talk to me even if I called him on Sunday or late at night. Very supporting, encouraging & good person.

Cons

- In this business, candidates are not easy to handle. My some candidates took offer agreed to join but did not join last minute. But this happens everywhere.

- So clients do not give feedback on time & give excuses. Only after I made good relationship with them they were very good. You have to give time in this business.

Advice to Management

- Continue the good work of giving franchise in Small Town. I will come back soon.

- Try starting this business in other country if it is possible. They we can we an MNC.

"3 years with the company- Good Experience"

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time

Pros

I joined the company first & worked for 1 year. Then I did my MBA & came back for 2 more years of experience with this company. I was a part of the recruitment team & we have some very good clients. My key client was Group M where i did many good closures. I even got incentive of more than Rs. 60,000. Then I got a very good corporate HR job with a Fashion Apparel company & I shifted to Pune with my husband. I would like to suggest anyone who is looking for good learning to join this company. They have very good training & are very ethical & friendly to good employees. Keep in mind, if you are a non performer with bad attitude, they will terminate you immediately. Rashesh Sir does not tolerate people with Bad Attitude otherwise he is very calm and friendly. Be honest & work hard in the company, don't cheat & you will be able to grown.

Cons

At that point of time Talent Corner was small company but I have heard that they have become big & their franchise model is really successful. All the best for that.

Advice to Management

Good work. Please continue.

"Worked at recruiter for 11 months"

Former Employee - Fresher Recruiter in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Fresher Recruiter in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was selected at a Job Fair which was held in Matunga in Mumbai. I was a fresher & joined them at a Salary of Rs. 12,000. I worked with them for 11 months on different profiles with their clients. Then I got an admission at Wellingkars Business school & I joined there. For my admission also I good very good support from TChr. They gave me letter of recommendation & proper certificate. Even after my MBA, i called rashesh sir about the pre-placement offer & he gave me a good suggestion to take it. I was very happy. Now I am married with a baby so not working.

Cons

In 2015 is a was a small company so not much employee benefits. I think we were 10-12 people in the swastik office.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your support to make my career.

"Good Focus & Strong Performance Culture"

Former Employee - BD & Human Resources in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - BD & Human Resources in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined that company from another city along with 8 of my friends. We were given responsibility of Recruitment & BD. I was in the BD department & then was HR for the company

- Company has good reputation & not very difficult to get companies.
    - The office is nice. My team leader was a little strict but was helpful.
    - Company have nice franchise network & they perform very well. We got good incentive because they performed. I was motivated to get more clients.
    - Company is very focused on performance. Those who are not performing cannot work at this company. This is good.
    - I also got to become HR of the company after 6-7 month. My experience was very good. Now I have a good job in my home town.

Cons

- Long day. We work very hard from 9.30 to 7.30. Lots of work to do.
    - Sometimes there is confusion because so many clients want to give work to us.
    - Incentives can be better.

Advice to Management

- Please visit our campus again & hire people from our city. All of us who came are happy with the experience & we have all done well. Thank you.