Talent Corner HR Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Rashesh Doshi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "HR Executive"

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time

Pros

I have worked with Talent Corner for 6 months and my experience in the organization was of a very good value.
    If you want to kickstart your career in HR in recruitment, this organization will help you learn everything that will be helpful in future.
    I have had amazing TLs and had very insightful sessions with our MD every month.
    It has improved my recruitment skills and given me enough exposure

Cons

i did not experience anything as bad as to put in 'Cons'

Advice to Management

I had fun working in such a friendly and supportive environment..keep it up

Dear Team Member,

Thank you for your review.

As an organisation it motivates us when we read that people appreciate the efforts made by us. I see here that you have spent 6 months with us... More

"My Experience at TC as Team Leader"

Former Employee - Team Leader - 2017
    Former Employee - Team Leader - 2017

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Good Clients(Big names ) to work for in Advertising industry (gave a good start to my career)
    -Good office colleague and team members
    -Got opportunity to perform various roles and responsibility like Campus recruitment, setting up franchise at different location, training all employee joining the organisation

Cons

- Salary scale was low compare to market, don`t know currently
    - Human touch was missing with all employees by management, pressure to achieve targets was given importance that time in 2007-08

Advice to Management

To focus more on employee engagement activities, spend time with employees in supporting and mentoring , guiding them to achieve target.
    Putting pressure will not help in achieving targets, it will lead to attrition. Human touch will change the person, he will work for you, give 100 % to achieve target.
    That is my suggestion and recommendation by my experience of 1.6 years in TC and now 8 years out side TC.

"Recruitment exec"

Pros

Company has an open door policy

Cons

Limited learning
    No work life balance

Dear Team Member,

Thank you for your Review.

At Talent Corner, we take feedback from our Team Members Seriously & we would have appreciated further if you would have shared your feedback... More

"Good Company If You Want To Learn & Earn"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Talent Corner HR Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am a Current Employee at Talent Corner & I am a part of the Recruitment Team. I am writing this review to ensure that No One is Getting influenced by the Negative Reviews some people are put. All the people who have put these reviews are people who have been asked to leave by the company for Poor Performance. I have personally seen these people chatting on their mobile phones during working hours & not working at all. Why should the management No Remove them? Some of them were give 5 months to perform & they have performed zero

- I have been Paid as I was promised.
    - I have been given Good Positions & Good Learning. My team leader & Devyani madame has supported me a lot.
    - I have also been given very very good incentives.
    - There is a culture of Performance & that has encouraged me. Someone who does not believe in being a performer should not join the company.

Cons

- You can Encourage people by doing a One to One Mentorship with the Management if possible.

Advice to Management

- Please don't get influenced by these negative reviews. You have given them a lot of chance. Next time please fire the Non Performers early so that the company does even better. Don't worry we are with you.

Mar 18, 2018 – Internal Recruiter

Dear Team Member,

Thank you for your review.

It in truly encouraging to see that Team Members appreciate & support tough decisions taken by the management. As a Company we don't prefer... More

"non performers of this company- getting salary more than 20000 at 0% target acheived ."

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

do not provide salary to their employees, even their reasons are really genuine.

Cons

there are employees not acheiving even a single target and getting paid for more than 6 months ...

Advice to Management

do not tell lie to public for getting better rating .

Thank you for your feedback.

I am a little surprised that you have not considered all facts in the review.

Salaries : Talent Corner has never delayed or not paid Salary... More

"Worst company to work with....Save yourself!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No pros noticed in 5 months of tenure.

Cons

Beware outstation candidates lucrative packages is just a trap....there are so many jobs in the market if you have skills ,so wait don't choose this organisation by looking the package they offer...You will be thrown out before completion of training period either, have skills or not ,so all they want to get there work done without any pay to employee. And learning is just a myth....all you get from this job is stress, torture to mind and waste of time and efforts.

Advice to Management

Learn what the corporate is all about .....then open a company/consultancy

Dear Team Member,

Thank you for your Review.

Honestly, I know you who you are & I find your review very unfair.

It comes as a surprise to me that you have chosen to me a part of a company... More

"Worst Company to Work!"

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time

Pros

Nothing good about this company is there.

Cons

1. Always do fake promises of salary and incentives, but they never give their employees and keep in hold.
    2. Senior persons do back-bitching about their subordinates, always play politics.
    3. Females aren't safe there.
    4. They force the employees to give positive feedback in glass door and google. Maximum of the positive feedback you are seeing about this company are fake as it had been forcefully given.
    5. Job security is not there, after 2 to 3 months of working only, every week they will threaten you to terminate.
    6. They will tell you that Salary will be given on 15th of every month, but first 45 days you have to work free for them, after that they can keep your salary in hold also.

Advice to Management

Serve your employees as human beings not robots, and if you want to retain your employees then behave properly and give salary on time.

Thank you for your feedback.

Again, for the benefit of those reading this review, let me share that we know who this Anonymous Team Member is. However sometimes facts are... More

"If you want your relieving letter, write a detailed positive review about Talent Corner on Google & Glassdoor!!!"

Former Employee - Key Account Executive in Ghatkopar (India)
    Former Employee - Key Account Executive in Ghatkopar (India)

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Of the 3 directors, Rashesh sir is good. He is fully concerned about the growth of the Business, and talks to us only in matters of the Business targets. He never makes any personal remarks or behave in an unprofessional manner, unlike other directors. Nita Madam is also ok ok, though not as good as Rashesh sir.

Cons

Bankim sir is the best example of what a human being (forget leader) SHOULD NOT BE. He forces us to write positive reviews of Talent Corner on Google & Glassdoor, and only if we write a proper, positive review, we would get our relieving letter. He also threatened me saying "If you remove the review or modify it, then you will be dealt with very harshly, and you would not be in a position to counter that".

Advice to Management

Getting fame through such bad means is not going to last forever. If you think you can continue this forever, then you are wrong. Because there is something called a court and law in this country.

Dec 6, 2017 – Internal Recruiter

Dear Team Member,

Thank you for taking out your time to write this review for us.

We don't have a Key Account Position with us therefore I am not sure which department you belonged to. I also... More

"Worst place to work ever , it is an organisation where employee's , time , efforts are never valued and insult them"

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time

Pros

To know the value of best we need to experience the worst , which I had and for this i thabk Talent Corner

Cons

Everything is a downside only and the attitude of management comes at the top

Advice to Management

Before saying the employee that they are not worth being in your organisation at least realise that your organisation is nothing for them

"Outright lack of professionalism, ethics and honesty"

I worked at Talent Corner HR Services full-time

Pros

Tried hard. But could not find any!!

Cons

The company is notorious for its outright lack of professionalism and ethics.

They treat employees like slaves and shout at them like anything in front of all the colleagues.

They force the employees to tell LIES (leading recruiter, 24 hours time for the CV to be given to client, highly experienced recruitment team, etc.) to the prospective clients. The advice given by my colleagues was to not contact the clients after a sales conversion, as there is a high chance of the client shouting at you when you call them again.

Advice to Management

Be honest and professional. Accept your shortcomings and try to improve them. Also, treat employees as dignified human beings, rather than slaves or dogs.

Oct 30, 2017 – Internal Recruiter

Dear Employee,

Thank you for your feedback.

While we appreciate your feedback, we would have appreciated your direct feedback to us. As we speak there are more than 150+ Team Members... More