Talent Logic (TX) Reviews

Updated Apr 26, 2021

4.2
Talent Logic (TX) Chief Executive Officer Siva P. Tayi (no image)
Siva P. Tayi
Pros
  • "I love my job as a Recruiter here at Talent Logic(in 23 reviews)

• "This company appreciates and rewards hard work(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I am satisfied with Talent Logic(in 8 reviews)

• "Till now i didn't find anything(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rewarding Company with a positive environment!

Nov 29, 2020 - Staffing Manager in Kingwood, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working with TX has been an absolute pleasure. I get to meet and interact with a lot of talented people, which, I believe, has improved my communication skills. My co-workers are superb. There are great training and other policies in place. You learn so much about the intricacies of this field and come out more polished as a professional staffing manager. Right from learning tools to incentives, the management encourages you to perform better at every stage.

Cons

None. I am happy working here.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

No time to recognize the good work

Apr 9, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

You gain the necessary knowledge and experience working here.

Cons

No one has the time to do anything but their jobs. Everyone is so busy to check on other things, enjoy a little chat with their coworkers, not even recognized the good work on the employees.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

You get less time for yourself

Mar 8, 2021 - Support Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employees always try to be enthusiastic at work.

Cons

The balance between work and having a personal life can't be found when working here. Working more than the regular eight hours is always needed so get less time for yourself.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Optimizing work and network opportunities effectively

Nov 3, 2020 - Business Development Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Quality job placement with the extensive reach on the network to match talented people with great companies, whether for compensation or career reasons. It is important to note how professional my coworkers are. There is a well laid out plan and structure that keeps everything at their right place. All hard work and dedication pay off! Clients turn as long term friends with great care and genuine concern to get the desired position or career track. I think seeking employment has never been this good.

Cons

Following guidelines and protocols, means no cons!

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awful work environment

Feb 3, 2021 - Business Development Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

None. This company would rob you in ways you wouldn't imagine

Cons

Whne the CEO was in the office, there would be lots of screaming, yelling at employees, controlling, not letting employees make very basic decisions, standing over the shoulder showing what to click on the screen. The CEO most pf the time would chew out his nails and would spit over the shoulder. Real gross. Overall, an awful work environment

6. 5.0

Fast-paced, Work-life balance, Growth opportunities

Nov 10, 2020 - Business Analyst in Kingwood, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work at. People are very skilled and supportive here. The communication is very smooth with pre-defined processes. I love the job and the people there, and the work is exactly what I was looking for. Everyone loves the work they do and are enthusiastic about their role in the company. My co-workers are superb. I have made a few friends for life here.

Cons

No cons as such. I take pride working here!

7. 5.0

Best Job Ever!

Oct 21, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love my job as a Recruiter here at Talent Logic! Seeing people happy with their new jobs makes feel happy and fulfilled too. Their gratitude makes me feel affirmed and my job meaningful. The hours are flexible here and there’s the opportunity to move around as the company has offices across the US and in India. I’m just really thankful that Talent Logic took a chance on me too. Thankful also for Management’s support in ensuring that we are successful in what we do.

Cons

You must like talking to people.

8. 5.0

Trained to Succeed

Sep 28, 2020 - Business Development Manager in Kingwood, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Talent Logic is a tenured company with an established clientele base. Employees are trained to succeed here. In fact, the company culture allows for employees to succeed in all aspects of their lives. My co-workers are very helpful and the work schedule is reasonable. You can even get off early on Fridays. Not to mention there’s free lunch for every successful placement which is very often as that is the main task.

Cons

For hardworking and resilient employees only. Do not apply if this is not you. But if this is you, then congratulations, because here, the income is simply limitless!

9. 5.0

Industry Pioneer

Oct 29, 2020 - Staffing Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a lot of room for growth here at Talent Logic. The company gives us the tools to do our work well. Exposure to several industries helps us expand our own personal network too. And to work alongside our CEO who is an industry pioneer is just WOW! He opens our eyes to all that we need to make it big in the recruitment industry.

Cons

I have not encountered any.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awful place to work, ask anyone who CURRENTLY works there.

Jul 7, 2020 - Sales Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I challenge anyone to find me a Pro working at this place! Bathrooms are nice.

Cons

The CEO is a Tyrant and out of the game. This is like a hobby to him now. The game has passed him. Half his company is in India which makes it tough to create a good teamwork environment. He has run off 90% of his good talent and the company is headed straight downhill. Built a floor for 40 Account Managers and is down to 5 in the office. Makes all his money from his other company Nortek. Treats everyone terribly and as if they are his servants. What was great one day will be terrible the very next. Then, it will be good again maybe 2 weeks from then. Everyday is a guessing game on what is expected of you. Haven’t met a single person in 3 years that has enjoyed their experience at this company. If you want to work for a Tyrant who changes his mind on how business should be conducted on a DAILY basis and as a servant, you’ve found the right place.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Reviews