KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Talent Logic (TX) Chief Executive Officer Siva P. Tayi
Siva P. Tayi

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "bad env, noisy place, dumb management, they don't believe in teamwork.(in 5 reviews)
  • "The CEO is arrogant, condescending and thinks that what he can do in India he can do in the United States.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Disability

This rating reflects the overall rating of Talent Logic (TX) and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Work

Mar 30, 2022 - CNC Machinist in Liberty Lake, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They matched my skills and employment perfectly.

Cons

I haven't met Tyler Wells and the team but I'd shake their hands. Thanks.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Gets repetitive too quickly

May 18, 2022 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a nice reputation, which makes it good to have in your resume.

Cons

The job gets repetitive too quickly. I've only been here for a while, but I already lost motivation because of the dull and tedious work that I have to do every day. There's no sense of fulfillment when doing my job, and I don't really see any opportunities for growth in this company. The monotonous and boring work atmosphere prevents employees from maximizing their potential.

3. 1.0
    Former Employee

Needed a Challenge

Apr 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a decent reputation that allows engineers to get attracted to the employer. I was also attracted by it.

Cons

Writing code for an old product gets boring and tedious after a while. I expected to learn more than I did during my tenure here.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee

Lower the requirements and demands so employees can keep their jobs

Mar 6, 2022 - Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The offer is very attractive and would immediately accept it because you don't know what you're going into.

Cons

It's hard to recover from a day at work when your job is extremely stressful and the people you work with make your life a lot more stressful. The requirements and demands to keeping this job are extremely and unreasonable. The management should change that.

5. 1.0

Same old, same old

Feb 25, 2022 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the training you get here can be valuable. You have to find a mentor and learn from them directly.

Cons

I was asked to write code for existing products. It became monotonous after a while. The compan needs to focus on creating new products

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Construction Manager

Jan 17, 2022 - Construction Manager in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super helpful, the best guide I've ever had

Cons

Don't have any complaint at all

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Streamlined and Professional

Jan 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This has been probably the best talent company I’ve worked with. Tyler Wells was not only very personable but he also helped me get my résumé together and even gave me advice with the interview that he set up with my ideal company.

Cons

None that I have noticed yet.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic company and an honor to work with such great people, clients and candidates.

Dec 18, 2021 - Director of Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

Our CEO and his vision and development of the best system to place top talent with our clients and our collective team work attitude makes a winning combination. The absolute best company I have had the pleasure to work for and with in my 25 year career experience.

Cons

No complaints to talk about

9. 5.0

Good work environment

Dec 14, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator in Warsaw, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Profesional, responsive, team, communication, sources

Cons

I didn't work there, I was offered a job.

10. 2.0

Stagnant career advancement

Dec 25, 2021 - Anonymous Former Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company provided decent training to all. It helped me enhance my knowledge and improve my skills to some extent.

Cons

The company didn't offer many opportunities for career advancement. If it did, it might not have lost many valuable human resources like me. No one likes to work in the same position for long.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 139 Reviews

Talent Logic (TX) Reviews FAQs

Talent Logic (TX) has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 164 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Talent Logic (TX) to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Talent Logic (TX) employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Talent Logic (TX). This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

82% of Talent Logic (TX) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Talent Logic (TX) 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Talent Logic (TX) to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be workplace, benefits.

Popular Careers with Talent Logic (TX) Job Seekers