TalentBurst Reviews | Glassdoor

4.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
TalentBurst Founder and CEO Bharat (Brad) Singh Talwar
Bharat (Brad) Singh Talwar

Pros
  • HR offered to hire me full time but I am a career consultant and I turned down the offer (in 3 reviews)

• Great staff, Very helpful and easy to reach (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • No Cons representative was responsive (in 3 reviews)

• Totally unprofessional staff who will never respond to emails or calls (in 2 reviews)

1. "Incredible Experience and Great People."

Pros

TalentBurst has been an incredible boon in my life. The recruiters are engaging and sincerely care about my well being. Also, they have started a consultant outreach program that, I felt, has gone to further bring me into the fold and connect me with the company in ways that other companies of similar natures failed.

Cons

There are no real cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep it up guys, great work!!

2. "Best contract staffing company I have worked with"

Former Employee - Information Security Analyst in Highlands Ranch, CO
    Former Employee - Information Security Analyst in Highlands Ranch, CO

I worked at TalentBurst full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Top contract rate - definitely when compared to my colleague's firms
    Good medical while working as W2
    Gave me the option to work corp to corp or 1099

Cons

The only problem is they pay too well

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Jun 26, 2014 – CEO

Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating. We sincerely appreciate it. Our recruiters always try to pay fair market value. Good luck with your assignment, you are at a great client and will enjoy it ... More

3. "Gr8 employer to work for. There is not catch, they are for real."

Former Employee - Senior QA Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Senior QA Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I worked at TalentBurst full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very Professional. Paid on time..

Cons

None. Everything is as promised.

Aug 4, 2014 – CEO

Thank you for very much for your comments. We wish you the best of luck for your career/future. Brad Talwar

"Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TalentBurst full-time

Pros

Everything has been great! Client list is extremely impressive. Management is always accessible, open, and interested in to any suggestions, concerns, or questions. You also get a real feel that they actually care about you and your well being inside and outside of work. There is no micro managing. The Operations team responds so all my questions almost instantly. Could not ask for a better employer or environment!

Cons

Haven't encountered any yet.

Sep 2, 2014 – CEO

Thank you very much for your positive comments, they are much appreciated. I just shared your review with our entire internal staff. Thanks again and I hope we can be partners in our mutual ... More

"Great Company to Work with"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TalentBurst full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Talentburst is an amazing company filled with highly skilled, passionate and kind people. They are really open and the company is focused on improving the relationship with their existing / future clients and their consultants/employees. It's fast paced, the people are great and there is so much to learn. This company values your work and it appreciates you.

Cons

Nothing as of now to mention!

Advice to Management

Cheaper Healthcare ? :)

7. ""Excellent Company to Work For""

Former Employee - Senior Validation Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Validation Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at TalentBurst full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

"I worked for TalentBurst as a Sr. Validation Engineer, contract employee, in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Management, Recruiters, and HR Department were very helpful, responsive, and supportive whenever I had questions. What a Team!"

Cons

I have none to report.

Advice to Management

None

Feb 17, 2015 – CEO

Thank you very much for your awesome review, I am very happy that my team did a great job in getting you the contract and subsequent follow up. Good luck for the future. Brad

"Great company to work for and be represented by!"

I have been working at TalentBurst part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Management is excellent! The people are wonderful! And the work is fulfilling! TalentBurst is ran with integrity and with the employees best interest at heart. With benefits offered and 401K options, you can't wish for more when looking for an employer.

Cons

Can't think of anything that I am not satisfied with!

Apr 7, 2015 – CEO

Thank you very much for such a positive review, we greatly appreciate it. I am glad that my team has been a contributor towards furthering your career. Best, Brad Talwar - CEO

9. "Excellent Company to work for"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Natick, MA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Natick, MA

I worked at TalentBurst full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I worked at TalentBurst for almost 6 years and had a tremendous experience. The organization is very lean and you can immediately get one on one time with any of the three co-founders. They definitely care for their employees - both internal and their ever-growing contractor base. Their CIO implemented an innovative technology platform that is industry leading without a doubt. He is also a SME in the staffing industry. Their CFO is extremely personable, thoughtful, and darn good with numbers, and their CEO has more positive energy and ambition than I have ever seen. My former colleagues were all tremendous too - especially the Account Managers I worked with and the Company back office. Their Controller Craig is one of the best humans I have ever met.

Cons

Nothing major sticks out at all.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and all the best going forward.

Feb 1, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your awesome review. We greatly appreciate your kind words for multiple members of our team. It was a pleasure working with you at TalentBurst and we sincerely wish you the very best ... More

"An Awesome Employer!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at TalentBurst (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked with TalentBurst as a full time employee for almost 10 years. It was at TalentBurst where I developed my passion for recruiting and love for the staffing industry. TalentBurst gave me the opportunity to learn, grow, excel and then follow my dreams.

What makes TalentBurst such a special place is its amalgamation of amazing people! TalentBurst hires the best and the brightest and thus creating a winning team. I have profoundly enjoyed working with my fellow colleagues and peers; we worked really hard and played harder. TalentBurst fosters a culture that encourages employees to go above and beyond, thereby pushing the envelope for excellence in every capacity across the board. We would set high standards and each time we would exceed expectations, a trip to a coveted destination in Mexico or Key West, would be in order. Superior work never goes unnoticed and there are tremendous opportunities for growth.

One of my most memorable take aways from TalentBurst is that I witnessed how flexible they are to changing circumstances. I learned there was always a solution to each problem, no challenge was insurmountable.

As one of the major global players in the staffing industry, the remarkable success story of TalentBurst can be traced back to the founders of the company. They lead with integrity and transparency each day. Most importantly, they genuinely care for their employees and treat all employees with empathy, fairness, dignity and respect.

Thank you TalentBurst for an amazing 10 years!

I wish you the very best!

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind

May 31, 2016 – CEO

Thank you very much for taking the time to write out a detailed review. We all greatly appreciate your honesty and also wish you the very best for your career. - Brad Talwar, CEO

"Good company and good experience"

Current Employee - Salesforce Project Manager in Hagerstown, MD
    Current Employee - Salesforce Project Manager in Hagerstown, MD

Pros

As a Salesforce PM I worked for one of Talentbursts' large customers. It was a quick interview to hire process. I liked the project and client that I was placed with, my client manager was a great mentor. HR offered to hire me full time but I am a career consultant and I turned down the offer.

Cons

Wish they had a longer term project for me. It was 6 months.,

Nov 21, 2016 – CEO

Thank you very much for your positive review. I wish you the very best in your career and I hope you will continue to work closely with my team for future contract assignments. - Brad Talwar - CEO