- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - Trenton, NJ Area
- - Princeton, NJ
- - East Windsor, NJ
- - Hamilton, NJ
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Jersey City, NJ
- - Brick, NJ
- - Pennsylvania
- - Allentown, PA Area
- - Easton, PA
- - Louisiana
- - New Orleans, LA Area
- - Belle Chasse, LA
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON, Canada Area
- - Toronto, ON
Found 59 of over 73 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Talon has a culture like no other staffing firm with leaders who care about your professional and financial growth." (in 11 reviews)
- "Talon rewards hard work, provides clear communication from the management team and supplies the best training possible to provide our customers with the best service possible." (in 9 reviews)
- "The Talon Team is always professional, down" (in 9 reviews)
- "Management is always looking to get us what we need, and even though we currently have all the latest and greatest tools, we have even better implementations coming this year." (in 4 reviews)
- "Not 1 member of the management team will ever stand over your shoulder 'micro" (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 8, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Fully remote environment -Team is always willing to help out with issues, everyone is super friendly -Culture is great, they are always looking for ways for us to teambuild with things like virtual cooking classes, cocktail classes, trivia nights, etc. -Commission structure is great
The only con I can think of is the team not always choosing to implement new people's ideas, but if that's the only con I can live with that.
Protecting our company culture is ultra-important to us, so we are glad you find it "unbeatable!" We LOVE to receive ideas from our new teammates as they are able to look at things with a fresh perspective. Unfortunately we don't always have the bandwidth to implement all of those ideas immediately...but we promise you that you're voice is being heard!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 1, 2022 - Technical RecruiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
High quality tech stack; you have everything you need to succeed Positive work environment; everyone champions each other's success Accountability from top to bottom; you have a voice from day 1 C4 Culture is lived; everyone "walks the walk"
There are no cons to working for Talon. It's called Talon "pro" for a reason!Continue reading
We invest in our tech stack so that our team members can spend the majority of their time doing what they do best and what makes them successful - talking to candidates and talking clients. Glad you notice that. Go Talon!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 25, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Amazing commission structure -Supportive managmanet -No unrealistic goals -value employees well being -Always looking to help improve employees -Working remote promotes work-life balance
None that can be thought of.Continue reading
Thank you for the amazingly positive feedback here! These are certainly all goals that we work hard toward achieving for our team . So happy to hear that you are feeling that positivity!
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 22, 2022 - Technical RecruiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Team is great, always willing to go the extra mile for you. Fully remote environment but can still feel the family aspect.
no cons at this time
Thanks for the kind words here. We have a program to formally recognize teammates for going the extra mile - remember to take advantage of that if warranted!
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 25, 2022 - Senior Technical Recruiter in Brick, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture - the team is amazing, helpful and make it a fun place to work Management - push for career development Pay - base is market based and commision structure is fantastic Remote
Candidates and clients can be a pain, but that’s agency staffing
We agree that culture is one of the most important parts of any business, which is why we so fiercely protect our Talon C4 culture of Care, Communicate, Challenge and Celebrate. BTW - We love our candidates and clients! That's why our C4 includes that very important mantra to "Always go above and beyond for your co-workers, clients and consultants."
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 31, 2022 - Operations Manager in East Windsor, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Talon has created a very supportive workplace environment and fostered an amazing culture, all while embracing the new remote work model.
No negatives to speak of.Continue reading
Thanks for noticing! Our team has worked hard to not only maintain our culture, but enhance it while we switched to a fully remote model - and it is paying off. Thanks for contributing to those efforts!
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 2, 2021 - Sales Account Executive in Princeton, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Multiple tools at your fingertips Right away they set you up for success - everyone wants to genuinely see you succeed Comprehensive initial training the whole company takes a part in Open communication for all team members
Benefits are expensive (this comes with a smaller company)
Thank you for your wonderful review. We spare no expense to make sure that our team has the tools and support to see success. I am glad that you noticed! Communication is one of our four core culture components - along with Care, Challenge, and Celebrate. We live those everyday. Benefits costs are a constant challenge, not just for us, but for all companies. We work hard to keep those costs as reasonable as possible.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 9, 2021 - Full Desk Recruiter in Princeton, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Extremely Merit Driven. Hard work is appreciated, celebrated and (most importantly) compensated. In the WFH space, communication is huge. Everyone one from Day 1's to the CEO can be reach via teams to strategize, help talk through issues and aid in your process anyway they can.
WFH comes with challenges, but if you can stay concentrated on the task at hand, it works out. That's any recruiting role.Continue reading
"Communicate" is one of the four core pillars of Talon's corporate culture. It has served us well as we transitioned to a remote world. Keep up the good work - and (as you so eloquently stated), you will be rewarded!
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec 2, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Talon offers a one of a kind "family style" company culture - having worked for larger firms it's a feeling that you don't find often in your place of work. The commission structure is unbeatable and your voice and input is always valued. If you are looking for a firm where you have the freedom to create your own business within the larger business, Talon is the place for you. From a career development perspective - there is opportunity. You can grow not only your book of business but professionally there are opportunities for career advancement. One great perk of working for Talon is the company invests in your success - there is a substantial training period once you start and the company is very invested in the latest and greatest technology and programs helping with successful career growth and development. There are tools and access to programs that are not offered elsewhere within the staffing industry.
No cons to report at this time.Continue reading
I couldn't have said it better. Thank you so much for the amazingly kind words here. It is truly humbling and we are so grateful for our awesome team that makes Talon such a great place to work.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 11, 2021 - Business Development ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing company culture, excellent training and tools provided
No cons to report here.Continue reading
Thank you for the review. We have invested a lot in our tech stack so that our team can work both smart and hard. We're glad you noticed!
Talon Professional Services Reviews FAQs
Talon Professional Services has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 73 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Talon Professional Services to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
96% of Talon Professional Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Talon Professional Services 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.