KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Aug 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Terrific company full of smart, hard-working people.

Cons

We're growing so fast that there's never a breather. Everyone does a good job collaborating with each other, and the work is never overwhelming, but there's not a second for downtime.

2. 5.0

Love it here

Jul 8, 2022 - Talent Solutions Executive in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

culture- HR and leadership are sharks when protecting culture and employees here. feel very supported on the daily! base pay- higher than industry standard and OTE is fantastic unlimited PTO- speaks for itself. use it! benefits- gym memberships, $0 premiums/fantastic health insurance

Cons

full cycle sales- not a transactional gig. you do not close a deal and move on. you stay with the account for 90 days post-sale, and you also do cold prospecting.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Jul 2, 2022 - Talent Solutions Executive in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

I don’t have any cons

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Business Development Representative

Jun 29, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and even better training!

Cons

This company is absolutely on top of it no complaints!

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Team grew too fast in my opinion

Aug 3, 2022 - Talent Solutions Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

benefits are pretty good and the PTO in the beginning

Cons

micromanaging, many new managers with no experience, and lots of churn

6. 3.0

Underwhelmed

Jul 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid healthcare for you and your dependents is fantastic. Team outings are great. Workload is good. At first seemed like the absolute dream of a place to work!

Cons

Maternity/Paternity leave doesn’t kick in for a year (discriminates against a lot of people especially with the new laws being overturned), PTO isn’t really as unlimited as they lead on, upper management doesn’t see the necessity for hiring out certain teams, puts a ton of emphasis on growth but doesn’t seem to care about turnover, there hasn’t been any information on yearly or quarterly reviews so I’m not sure how bonuses and raises work.

7. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jun 7, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Pay, Collaborative leadership, Clear path to growth within the company. Make it what you want.

Cons

Wear a lot of hats in a startup enviornment.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

RUN from Working with Talroo.

Jun 30, 2022 - Talent Solutions Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Meetings are sure to be entertaining in terms of unpredictability and incomprehensible rants from sales leadership.

Cons

Organization, support, and processes to succeed are virtually non-existent. Overall business and career advancement opportunities are grim. Management acts on a whim and does not follow through with set expectations.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 3.0

Great People

May 31, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've met some of the best people in my life working at Talroo. Talroo is a great company that is headed towards a true enterprise route. I would've stay longer if the pay way better

Cons

Pay is not fair within the marketplace.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great culture and company

May 9, 2022 - Software Engineer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, competitive pay, work life balance

Cons

Lots of meetings, will update if I run into anything

Viewing 1 - 10 of 96 Reviews
</>Embed

Talroo Reviews FAQs

Talroo has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 98 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Talroo to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Talroo employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Talroo. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

76% of Talroo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Talroo 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Talroo to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, work life balance, management.

Popular Careers with Talroo Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Talroo? Share Your Experiences

Talroo Photos

+ Add Photo
Talroo photo of: Welcome to Talroo HQ. Your new home away from home.
Talroo photo of: Team Talroo sorting bathroom essentials into donation boxes for The Safe Alliance as one of our 2021 community service initiatives #makeanimpact
Talroo photo of: Our virtual cooking class event with Chef Michele Michele Ragussis 🍝
Talroo photo of: Happy Halloween from Talroo!
Talroo photo of: This year, we celebrated the spooky season with a virtual Halloween Spooktacular event, but we’re definitely missing the in-person festivities.
Talroo photo of: Throwback to last year’s Halloween Scary-oke event!
Talroo photo of: Talroo Marketing volunteering at the Central Texas Food Bank! We helped feed 6,720 families in need!

Glassdoor has 98 Talroo reviews submitted anonymously by Talroo employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Talroo is right for you.