KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo
Best Places to Work 2022

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Tanium Employee Reviews about "great culture"

Updated Sep 10, 2021

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The culture here is great and the people are wonderful.(in 83 reviews)
  • "People are great and are extremely willing to help one another(in 63 reviews)
  • "Benefits are good and comp is ok.(in 35 reviews)
  • "Leadership is great and will be open to what you have to say (even at an intern level).(in 28 reviews)
  • "Everyone is willing to help each other(in 24 reviews)
Cons
  • "2) The CEO rules the company by diktat.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Long hours and some demanding customers(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Tanium and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Culture and People: Special Place to Work

Aug 6, 2021 - Global Head of Enablement in Bluffton, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

After one year at Tanium I have to say this is the best culture of any company I have ever worked for. Engagement scores are off the chart and routinely voted best place to work and it is real. No politics here just a team working together to do great things with great products and in a fast growing marketing which is cyber security, IT operations and risk management. This is special place and honestly our goal is to add people with the same vision and values we have as we don't want to lose the great culture here.

Cons

No special downsides. People work hard but that is the industry we are in. The difference is most people here love what they do and want to work and contribute.

2. 4.0

Great Culture, Great People, Tough Sell

Aug 9, 2021 - Director of Strategic Accounts in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tanium has a great culture where everyone is willing to help you out, so even as a remote employee, you dont feel like you are on an island.

Cons

Being is sales i like to know who my competition is, and because Tanium spans across both Operations and Security, we have over 100 competitors. It is tough to learn all of their short comings, however the new hire training they put you through enables you to tell you where Tanium excels.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

2 Months in and loving it.

Jun 21, 2021 - Director of Strategic Accounts in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product, great people, great training, great culture. I have been in Tech sales and leadership for 30 years, in some of the smallest and biggest tech companies in the world, and I have to say Tanium is doing everything right, striving to support customers and employees alike. All the ingredients for the success recipe are in place, and I am excited to help bring it to fruition.

Cons

I am not sure if this is a con, but the product is wide and deep, and I am spending more time on training than I would prefer and less time with prospects and customers than I would like. I think you have to give yourself 3 months to become fluent in Tanium, as I am 2 months in and am not at the level of mastery I aspire to.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Best of the best

Apr 19, 2021 - Technical Sales Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Technology, great people, great culture

Cons

Growing pains with TSE/TAM engagement

5. 5.0

TSE

Mar 12, 2021 - Technical Solutions Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture with a Growth midset

Cons

401k and wellbeing benefits could be better.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing management team, culture and supportive teammates makes this company so great to work for

Mar 12, 2021 - Enterprise Services Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-Life Balance Military Benefits Great Culture Sense of Accomplishment

Cons

Such talented peers and management in the org, can feel like an imposter

7. 5.0

Great culture

Feb 9, 2021 - Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible technology, fast paced environment, great culture

Cons

Fast pace is not for everyone

8. 5.0

All The Best Parts of a Startup Without the Worst Parts

Nov 9, 2020 - Executive Engagement Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great upside for our business. Amazing technology. Potential IPO or Acquisition in our future. Private RSUs that you can actually cash in on. Great culture, and passionate leadership. Many roles are now 100% work-from-home. Home office stipend. People across the organization are so helpful. Unlimited PTO. The pay is slightly above average. 10th highest-valued US unicorn as of Oct 2020.

Cons

As most start ups go, you'll often work a little more than 40 hours a week - but most managers are accommodating if you have important family or medical appointments during the week. The Health Benefits aren't the best, but they are one of the best I've seen for a private company. The sales force is still prominently white males (such is tech sales) - but the company is working on it, and the sales folks are all very kind and respectful.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company I've worked for

May 19, 2020 - Director of Strategic Accounts
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture! They truly care about people. I've never felt so valued and respected here. They take very good care of their people. Great pay, great benefits, great equity and great people. Very strong work/life balance. Employees genuinely want to help each other out. "One team one fight" is Tanium's mantra. And it comes from the very top of the company. And if that's not enough, they have a rock solid product and continue to develop it. Financially they are about as solid as you get - very well run company. I've worked for 6 other tech companies in my career and this one is definitely the best. This IS the company you are looking for.

Cons

Only downside is from a sales perspective - sales cycles can be long.

10. 5.0

All Around Great

May 6, 2020 - Dsa
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, product and vision

Cons

limited brand recognition in the market

Viewing 1 - 10 of 167 Reviews